R1b Z142 R-FGC22952

Andrebtbk

Reaction score
Good evening everyone, I would like to know something more about my deep clade. It is part of U152 L2 haplougroup but unlike other clades the results do not lead me towards Italy, France or Germany. I attach SNP Tracker map.
Thanks in advance to everyone who will help me

Attachments

• AAAA.png
    AAAA.png
    376.4 KB · Views: 119
SNP tracker, especially for some subclades is something I'd take with a grain of salt. There isn't very much data for your SNP yet.
It basically just averages out the results of modern testers and especially since the data is low it can be rather inaccurate as to its actual origins.
What part of Italy are your paternal ancestors from?

SNP tracker, especially for some subclades is something I'd take with a grain of salt. There isn't very much data for your SNP yet.
It basically just averages out the results of modern testers and especially since the data is low it can be rather inaccurate as to its actual origins.
What part of Italy are your paternal ancestors from?
My whole family is from Lombardy, in northern Italy. My paternal family is, in its own small way, a historic family in the area. Landowners and before that Captains in the service of the Spanish crown. The first attestations date back to the 12th century, a historically Ghibelline family. The meaning of the surname could be translated as "coming from the oak groves"

Lombardy and many parts of Northern Italy were rather Celtic in Character since the Early Iron Age, if not a bit earlier. Z142 seems to be a rather widespread Celtic marker. It could have also been absorbed and spread by Lombards moving into Central Europe and later Italy. It's hard to predict in your case but those seem like possibilities.

Lombardy and many parts of Northern Italy were rather Celtic in Character since the Early Iron Age, if not a bit earlier. Z142 seems to be a rather widespread Celtic marker. It could have also been absorbed and spread by Lombards moving into Central Europe and later Italy. It's hard to predict in your case but those seem like possibilities.
Thank you very much for the information, maybe in the future I will do the Big-y and try to satisfy my curiosity

This thread has been viewed 829 times.

Back