Separate maps for J2a and J2b?

sory pal no way,

You are re-writing History as you Like It.

Bulgars belong to Huno-Bulgars tribes and were relatives of Hunes,

Not Iranian warriors But Turkic,
Their original name was Bal-gar (five clans) (Balgars) watch onghondor Balkar or onogudur Bulgar
Turkic Bal simmilar Turkish Bas = 5

the later slavication was after their mix and cooperation with Severi,

I still do not understand what you want to prove? That Balgars were IE and Iranian?
or that J2a and R1a came to wide area of Thrace (Balkans) in Medieval times with Slavic and Balgar invasion?

and still you haven't answer me, which part of J2a you consider as Scythian?
All J2a clusters?

Bulgars Huns he he, sounds like Finish people Jews he he! You are clueless! You do not know the difference between Bulgar, Balkar and Bulgarians how pathetic and sad!
So in short Bulgars were IE R1a, J2a people
Slavs were I2a,R1a
Thrachains were E(V13),G2a ,R1b
Hellenics were J2b,R1b
Majority of J2a in Bulgarians and Romanians comes from Bulgars! I do not care about Greeks and where their genes come from. Also stop writing in my topic if you have nothing to say! The topic is should there be separate maps! Not a poor Greek attacking the mighty Bulgarians!

Bulgars Huns he he, sounds like Finish people Jews he he! You are clueless! You do not know the difference between Bulgar, Balkar and Bulgarians how pathetic and sad!
So in short Bulgars were IE R1a, J2a people
Slavs were I2a,R1a
Thrachains were E(V13),G2a ,R1b
Hellenics were J2b,R1b
Majority of J2a in Bulgarians and Romanians comes from Bulgars! I do not care about Greeks and where their genes come from. Also stop writing in my topic if you have nothing to say! The topic is should there be separate maps! Not a poor Greek attacking the mighty Bulgarians!

well since you insist,
go tell wiki, and the rest encyclopedias,
to rewrite History,
write a new History of medieval times, and say your claims

Rasho Rashev, Die Protobulgaren im 5.-7. Jahrhundert, Orbel, Sofia, 2005

Benzing J 1959 Das Hunnische

well since you insist,
go tell wiki, and the rest encyclopedias,
to rewrite History,
write a new History of medieval times, and say your claims

Rasho Rashev, Die Protobulgaren im 5.-7. Jahrhundert, Orbel, Sofia, 2005

Benzing J 1959 Das Hunnische

Wiki he he, you though Balkar, Bulgar and Bulgarian is the same think, you probably also think the Ancient Hellenic and you are exactly the same, so no point to argue with you. Try Bakalov, Dimitrov and Dobrev, Rashev may he Rest in Piece, did not got everything right. A great Historian though.

J2a Iranic?

may I remind you that there are at least 2 J2a that are Greek autochthonus and trade mark of some Greeks,

in fact search the Pontic Greeks and the Cretans, they have primary J2a

I didnt said anything like J2a is Iranic. It is as much not only Iranic as R1a/R2 BUT it has a strong present among them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples#Genetics

Two Y-DNA Haplogroups are supposed to be connected with Iranic people Haplogroup J2 and R1a1.
J2a:

Haplogroup J2 especially the subcadle J2a is frequently found among almost all groups of Iranic people. In comparison with the Haplogroup R1a1, J2 is not only restricted to geographically eastern and western Iranic populations, but also found among north-western and south-western Iranic populations such as the Bakhtiaris and Mazanderani,[68][69] as well as geographically north-western Iranic Ossetians.[70] Despite its supposed origin in the fertile crescent, J2a is also found among Iranic populations in the east such as the Yagnobi which are of Soghdian origin[71] as well as the Parsis of India.[72] Beside the relatively high percentage among the Yagnobis in Central Asia, other Iranic populations tend to have a higher frequency of J2a when compared to neighboring Turkic populations. The relatively strong presence of J2a among Ossetians as well as Yagnobis proves distant from the supposed Mesopotamian origin region of J2, are carriers of this Haplogroup.

In the Indo-Iranian context, the occurrence of J2a in South Asia is limited to caste populations, with the highest frequencies found among northern areas of South Asia.[73][74] Compared with R1a1, J2a shows a more conservative distribution, stronger limited to Indo-Iranian origin groups.[73]

Wiki he he, you though Balkar, Bulgar and Bulgarian is the same think, you probably also think the Ancient Hellenic and you are exactly the same, so no point to argue with you. Try Bakalov, Dimitrov and Dobrev, Rashev may he Rest in Piece, did not got everything right. A great Historian though.

Bulgars Iranian warriors?, and not Huno-Bulgars ?????

No further comment,

When are J2a and J2b map coming? You do not have a map called I or a map called R1!So please make a map J2a and J2b. It would also be nice to make separate maps for E-V13,E-V12 and E-V22. Then it would be clear.
I guess 85-90% of the European J2 is J2a, but still it would be nice to see it in a map. J2b is seen in Western Balkans and India, while J2a is Levant,Europe and Iran.Lets separate them! Why there is no map, is is dificult to make or no time. It would be great! Kind regards!

@Yaan: Maciamo didn't update his maps in the last months. I guess the scientific papers (sources) don't give enough information about J2-subgroups and more fine details. If you have time and interest try to create your own maps like sparkey did for I2c. Surely you will learn much more about your HG.

Haplogroup-J2.jpg

This thread has been viewed 22943 times.

Back