Immigration sexual harassments by immigrants

bicicleur 2

Reaction score
I know of mayors in Belgium who asked the new asylum seekers in their village not to harass local woman
it caused an outrage by political correct politicians

now look what happened in Köln

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wds-Cologne-train-station-New-Year-s-Eve.html

Arab and North African mobs sexually harassing more than 100 women and robbing them

it is an Arab and North African tradition, see the harassments at Tahrir Square

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Anti_Sexual_Harassment

political correct politicians try to tell us Europe needs immigrants, these people are workforce that will pay the European pensions
it appears many of them are illiterate and only 10 % has the proper skills and qualifications to get a regular job in Europe

how many more lies of these political correct politicians before the Europeans will turn against immigrants and immigration?
they are undermining what they advocate because of their lack of credibiblity
if you want to discuss immigration you have to allow criticizing immigrants

I know of mayors in Belgium who asked the new asylum seekers in their village not to harass local woman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wds-Cologne-train-station-New-Year-s-Eve.html

Arab and North African mobs sexually harassing more than 100 women and robbing them

political correct politicians try to tell us Europe needs immigrants, these people are workforce that will pay the European pensions
it appears many of them are illiterate and only 10 % has the proper skills and qualifications to get a regular job in Europe

how many more lies of these political correct politicians before the Europeans will turn against immigrants and immigration?
It was all over the news here, these "Immigrants" need to be send out.
However the sad part is if researched properly, all those "immigrants" were actually North Africans and Balkanians according to German news.

In German article they speak of "North Africans" and the "arabic cultural sphere" with this they mean actually exclusively North Africans who are also part of the arabic cultural sphere.

As far as I know non of these mob members were from Syria/Iraq. According to witnesses and German news they were pickpocketing criminal groups from North Africa and Balkans who harassed and stole.

I have to say from my own observation , even though I have some North African and Balkanian friends, they even admit it themselves. It's like stealing/pickpocketing is in their "culture". If you don't steal you are almost considered as "not normal".

Another Irony on all of this, these guys were quite drunk as hell. For people coming from Muslim countries quite the irony.

It was all over the news here, these "Immigrants" need to be send out.
However the sad part is if researched properly, all those "immigrants" were actually North Africans and Balkanians according to German news.

In German article they speak of "North Africans" and the "arabic cultural sphere" with this they mean actually exclusively North Africans who are also part of the arabic cultural sphere.

As far as I know non of these mob members were from Syria/Iraq. According to witnesses and German news they were pickpocketing criminal groups from North Africa and Balkans who harassed and stole.

I have to say from my own observation , even though I have some North African and Balkanian friends, they even admit it themselves. It's like stealing/pickpocketing is in their "culture". If you don't steal you are almost considered as "not normal".

Another Irony on all of this, these guys were quite drunk as hell. For people coming from Muslim countries quite the irony.

what vexes me most is that this happened 31 december and only got in the news on 4 januari
because these people were North African and Arab, it didn't get the news and was negated by politicians and the conventional, political correct press
on 1 januari the Köln council communicated the new year celebrations had passed peacefully and without incidents
but the news spread via facebook till politicians and the press couldn't deny it any more

there is now discussion whether these are fresh immigrants or immigrants who are allready for some time in Germany
if it is the latter, I think it is even worse than the first, it simply proves that a large part of the immigrants can't adapt to European customs and show no respect at all

now it appears these incidents did not only happen in Köln but also in other German cities like Hamburg
Merkel will have a lot to explain

when you say Balkanians, what background of Balkanians are they?

what vexes me most is that this happened 31 december and only got in the news on 4 januari
because these people were North African and Arab, it didn't get the news and was negated by politicians and the conventional, political correct press
on 1 januari the Köln council communicated the new year celebrations had passed peacefully and without incidents
but the news spread via facebook till politicians and the press couldn't deny it any more

there is now discussion whether these are fresh immigrants or immigrants who are allready for some time in Germany
if it is the latter, I think it is even worse than the first, it simply proves that a large part of the immigrants can't adapt to European customs and show no respect at all

now it appears these incidents did not only happen in Köln but also in other German cities like Hamburg
Merkel will have a lot to explain

when you say Balkanians, what background of Balkanians are they?

to be honest I saw articles of this incidence already on the 1 January.

I don't know what kind of Balkanians but the articles spoke of criminaly from North Africa and the Balkans. I assume the Balkan group where the once who did it in Hamburg.

to be honest I saw articles of this incidence already on the 1 January.

I don't know what kind of Balkanians but the articles spoke of criminaly from North Africa and the Balkans. I assume the Balkan group where the once who did it in Hamburg.

where did you see it on 1 januari
was it in a major paper? was it on TV? on the internet?
fact is that the Köln city hall communicated on 1 januari that everything had happened smoothly without incidents

where did you see it on 1 januari
was it in a major paper? was it on TV? on the internet?
fact is that the Köln city hall communicated on 1 januari that everything had happened smoothly without incidents

on Internet in quite large media outlets, don't remember if Welt.de or Spiegel. There are also videos of the incidences. To me they looked like a group of drunk North African kids who didn't thought about the consequences. They need to be definitely punished. If recent immigrants, send them back. If for longer there, throw into prison.

Actually the media spoke about "thousands of North Africans" throwing firework at people, in reality the group was smaller and not all of them foreigners. People at place who saw it are reporting that a good chunk of them were also native Germans.

So the guys who randalized were a predominantly North Africans, Balkanians + some natives. However those who did the pickpocketing and sexual harrasement were most likely North Africans and Balkanians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzjoNT7-ToE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPXKs_QleTU

on Internet in quite large media outlets, don't remember if Welt.de or Spiegel. There are also videos of the incidences. To me they looked like a group of drunk North African kids who didn't thought about the consequences. They need to be definitely punished. If recent immigrants, send them back. If for longer there, throw into prison.

Actually the media spoke about "thousands of North Africans" throwing firework at people, in reality the group was smaller and not all of them foreigners. People at place who saw it are reporting that a good chunk of them were also native Germans.

So the guys who randalized were a predominantly North Africans, Balkanians + some natives. However those who did the pickpocketing and sexual harrasement were most likely North Africans and Balkanians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzjoNT7-ToE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPXKs_QleTU

Is this a new phenomonem in Germany?
Around Brussels there are quarters which are avoided by women because the are constantly harassed, intimidated, insulted and spit upon if they pass through these streets
This is allready several years so and it is in quarters with many North African / Arabic inhabitants

I think it is dificult to identify these people and collect evidence to condemn them

Is this a new phenomonem in Germany?
Around Brussels there are quarters which are avoided by women because the are constantly harassed, intimidated, insulted and spit upon if they pass through these streets
This is allready several years so and it is in quarters with many North African / Arabic inhabitants

I think it is dificult to identify these people and collect evidence to condemn them

Actually in this size it is rather new phenomenon. But it doesn't seem to have it's origin among the "Arabs" or immigrants cause Germany is actually a country which has been full of Near Eastern Arabs and Anatolians/Iranians for long.

Especially I don't want to give the crime a nationality or see something ethno-racial in it. However the fact that this is quite usual in Brussel as you say, most immigrants in Belgium/France being Africans of any sort, and this being rather new in Germany and the groups doing it being identified as predominantly North African and Balkanians, kinda speaks for itself.

Also since many people, especially from Bulgaria and Romania (Mostly Roma but also quite allot of actual Romanians/Bulgarians) have arrived in Germany the thief rate as rised. Especially pickpocketing.

But to be fair even here you have to differentiate. There are Roma people (especially from ) Bulgaria who really try to work, they also don't call themselves Roma but "Bulgarian Turks" instead, but we know who they are. But than there are Roma groups (kinda more from Romania) who are doing crimes.

How much we need to differentiate, I have to admit that the crime rate, especially among North African(excluding the Egyptians) and Balkanian igroups is high.

But as I said, I don't really see a "genetic" reason behind this but rather an ethno_cultural. I have heard from North African themselves that you could be considered an "idiot" if you were not stealing. I have North African friends who I would tell honestly into the face that I wouldn't trust them my car keys. And they know that and they even understand it!

Also from my own observation the crime rate among different Roma groups is also speaking words. Those Roma coming from Turkey or Bulgaria are known for searching for work, while Romanian or Serbian Roma are kinda known for crimes.

Last edited:
Actually there is big Turkish community in Bulgaria, like half a million of them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_Turks

I know, most of them are some kind of Gagauz, but I don't mean them, you can tell the Roma from Bulgaria. They just claim to be Turks because of obvius reasons. But they are Roma and they speak fluent Turkish also. Most of the Roma in Bulgaria were loyal to the Ottomans as far as I know.

Awesome post, bicicleur

The only reason some Europeans want refugees is they want to be kind. There's no objective reason. This is a flaw in modern society. We care too much about individual feelings than the serious issues. Refugees are uneducated, at the bottom of the workforce, cost lots of money to take care of, won't culturally assimilate, don't respect their host countries, dis respect women, and so on. They are hurting Europe.

Awesome post, bicicleur

The only reason some Europeans want refugees is they want to be kind. There's no objective reason. This is a flaw in modern society. We care too much about individual feelings than the serious issues. Refugees are uneducated, at the bottom of the workforce, cost lots of money to take care of, won't culturally assimilate, don't respect their host countries, dis respect women, and so on. They are hurting Europe.
Spoken like true Christian, lol!

Isn't kindness an "ultimate objective reason" for Christians?!!!

Hey, send me an email address of your religion teacher and your priest, I'm going to send it to them. Never mind, I'm sure Jesus read this post anyway. The gates of hell opened for you.

Spoken like true Christian, lol!

Hey, send me an email address of your religion teacher and your priest, I'm going to send it to them. Never mind, I'm sure Jesus read this post anyway. The gates of hell opened for you.

There's a fine line between being smart and being nice. Don't give so much that it harms your nation. Can you give a good reason why Europe should let in as many refugees as they are besides kindness?

There's a fine line between being smart and being nice. Don't give so much that it harms your nation. Can you give a good reason why Europe should let in as many refugees as they are besides kindness?
There are many pros and cons for refugees and their numbers. I'm just saying that you failed to be a True Christian, who you've proclaimed to be.

If you remember from your religious teachings, Jesus never asked about nationality, ethnicity, race, gender, lack of one, or protecting own country, but he always demanded kindness. Right?

There are many pros and cons for refugees and their numbers. I'm just saying that you failed to be a True Christian, who you've proclaimed to be.

If you remember from your religious teachings, Jesus never asked about nationality, ethnicity, race, gender, lack of one, or protecting own country, but he always demanded kindness. Right?

Being a Christian isn't about letting everyone walk all over you. This thread is for discussing sexual harassment committed by immigrants and immigration in Europe. I'll bring up passages if you'd like, but that isn't topic of this thread.

"race, nationality, gender" has nothing to do with what I said. Refugees if anything will hurt Europe and have a tendency to dis respect women. I don't care what part of the world they're from, it is a problem.

Awesome post, bicicleur

You are wrong here and the reason for that is probably because you did not actually bother to read properly or inform. The police says these groups remind them of a criminal North African pickpocket organisation which appeared 3 years ago. Their way to do it is to harrase people they consider weak (touching etc) to steal their money.

The core of the refugees (from Syria and Iraq) are quite educated people from my own observation.

CYB4aMlWEAAI7yz.jpg

Meanwhile in Germany:

Since all Villas and Palaces are already full, the Germans now Welcome Refugees Into Their Homes:

German married couple - Maximilian and Carolin - welcomed a 29-year-old Ibrahim into their apartment:
(Ibrahim looks like a typical starving, weak, exhausted, defenceless refugee from a war-torn region, LOL)

http://tracks.unhcr.org/2015/12/the-germans-welcoming-refugees-into-their-homes/

Ibrahim_IP.jpeg

Maximilian strikes me as very similar to such a proverbial Ulf Karlsson from Sweden:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CISb7dGUsAA05RM.png

CISb7dGUsAA05RM.png

Meanwhile in Ibrahim's World:

Groped between the legs and a firework thrown into a hoodie By African & Arab Men

Police fear the violence in Cologne may be linked to a known criminal gang who use sexual assault as a means of distraction, as more than 100 women have so far reported being assaulted.

Two more victims have spoken out today on German TV, after they were sexually assaulted and attacked with fireworks during the city's New Year's Eve celebrations.

One woman, known only as Jenny, suffered serious burns when a firework was shoved into the hood she was wearing.

'I heard a sizzling sound in my hood,' said Jenny. 'I somehow tried to get the firecracker out of the hood. Then it fell into my jacket and burned everything.'

She added: 'The scars will be permanent. I was lucky that it didn’t explode.'

Scroll down for video

'Scarred for life': A victim of the Cologne New Year's Eve attacks, known only as Jenny (pictured), was left with horrific burns on her shoulder after a firework was shoved into the hoodie she was wearing

Horrific: Jenny shows photographs of the serious burns that she suffered on her shoulder, after a firecracker was pushed inside her hood during the New Year's Eve attacks in Cologne

Police say the wave of attacks were perpetrated by groups of 'Arab or North African' men in the city centre, in what they described as a 'new dimension in crime'.

Another distressed victim, who did not want to be identified, told Euronews: ‘We were fondled, I was groped between my legs. My friends were also fondled. My boyfriend tried to pull me away. There was quite a big group of people, maybe thirty or forty,'

But Cologne's mayor Henriette Reker has insisted that there is no evidence the men involved in the attacks were refugees.

'There are no indications that there are people involved here who have received accommodation here in Cologne as refugees,' she told a press conference.

Police in Dusseldorf are concerned the attacks are linked to a criminal gang comprising of 2,000 North African men, who sexually assault women as a distraction before stealing their possessions.

'I'm scarred for life': Cologne victims speak out after ordeal

One of the first victim's to speak out, an 18-year-old named Michelle (pictured, in the square outside the main train station where she was attacked), described being surrounded by a group of 30 'angry' men who groped her and her friends then stole their belongings as they fled

Another distressed victim (right), who did not want to be named, told German TV how she was 'groped between the legs' after a gang of around 40 men surrounded her and her boyfriend during the harrowing attacks

Police said a wave of attacks - which has so far seen 100 women report being assaulted - were perpetrated by groups of 'Arab or North African' men (pictured, left and right-wing protesters facing off in Cologne)

Supporters of Pro NRW, a right-wing group that campaigned against the construction of new mosques in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, protest following the New Year's Eve sex attacks in Cologne

One of the first victim's to speak out, an 18-year-old named only as Michelle, described being surrounded by a group of 30 'angry' men who groped her and her friends then stole their belongings as they fled.

Witnesses and police have described men working in 'coordinated' groups to grope women who were unable to escape, while two women reported they were raped.

Michelle's shocking testimony comes as the city's own council today admitted its town centre was now a 'no-go area' for women, while it has emerged similar attacks occurred the same night across Hamburg and Stuttgart.

And while German media and authorities stand accused of covering up previous incidents to avoid stoking tensions, there are fears the upcoming carnival celebrations in Cologne will see a repeat of the brazen attacks.

The victims' testimonies come as protesters angered by authorities' alleged inaction held demonstrations last night.

Young girl describes sexual assault in Cologne on NYE

More here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ea-females.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

This is no end, over, and over, and again, I wrote.

Two different civilizations, and there is a lack of understanding of Islam, dialogue is necessary but with the proper initial positions.

Intermediate solution is not possible as some believe, first key point is acquisition of more knowledge, with more knowledge people can make better decisions.

This is no end, over, and over, and again, I wrote.

Two different civilizations, and there is a lack of understanding of Islam, dialogue is necessary but with the proper initial positions.

Intermediate solution is not possible as some believe, first key point is acquisition of more knowledge, with more knowledge people can make better decisions.

yes it goes on and on : some news of today :

[h=1]Dutch Syrians involved in rape in Germany[/h][h=2]Amsterdam - During New Year's Eve have been raped in the German town of Weil am Rhein two girls aged 14 and 15 years. Police have issued arrest warrants against four men coming out of Syria, of whom three would be staying in the Netherlands and Switzerland.[/h]http://www.hotrecentnews.com/en/news/dutch-syrians-involved-in-rape-in-germany/4425

these people simply don't belong in Europe

European women have to adapt their behaviour and are not safe any more because of these 'guests'

This thread has been viewed 5989 times.

Back