teal CHG component in Yamna and Afanasievo arrived during Khvalynsk period

I guess we're getting a little off-topic. The fact remains that Stuttgart was an actual individual and in all likelihood a good representative of the larger Central European Neolithic.

I guess this genome was the best option before the Barcin, Mentese, Boncuklu and Tepecik genomes were published.

Sorry, as I said, there is no research paper at all. Nobody care about neolithic foreigners in Korea.
However, it was shocking that long skulls with crouched positions were found 3 or 4 years ago. Only the reporters were concerned with the sensational issue.
So they traced the origin of sample. They requested the above mentioned research center to get aDNA, where they got only mtDNA H. With the DNA, they went germany to meet so many scholars. German geneticist told them that modern people don't have that H, but EEF at germany had. And they concluded that the people were EEF from germany. But I don''t think the neolithic weakest EEF could not enter korean peninsular, b/c Korea was surrounded by neolithic wolf and lions, Hg N, R and Q at that time. so I thought R or Q carried Hg H or woman w/ Hg H.
Their pottery was similar to The Linear Pottery OF GERMANY.:
252A9A3A5420E07D1E4B84

Source please, that is extremely interesting (the long skulls bit - that is clearly of non-Mongoloid origin).

check this, I think it is realy interesting

attachment.php

there are 3 Khvalynsk genomes which you can find in above chart

Samara EneolithicRussiaKhvalynsk II, Volga River, Samara [I0122/SVP 35]M4700-4000 BCR1b1M415H2a1Mathieson 2015
Samara EneolithicRussiaKhvalynsk II, Volga River, Samara [I0433/SVP 46]M4700-4000 BCR1a1M459U5a1iMathieson 2015
Samara EneolithicRussiaKhvalynsk II, Volga River, Samara [I0434/SVP 47]M4700-4000 BCQ1aF2676U4a2 or U4dMathieson 2015

2 are mainly EHG (blue) with some WHG (navy blue), basically the same like the Karelia and Samara HG (also on the chart)
they have no teal (CHG)

they are R1a1 and Q1a and mtDNA U4 and U5, U4 and U5 are WHG in origin

the 3rd has 22 % teal (CHG), 71 % EHG and no WHG
he is a newcomer
he is R1b1 and mtDNA H2a1, H2a1 is CHG in origin
he may have been pré-R1b-V88 (but very early V88 then, spliting from the main V88 branch ca 16-17 ka)

the Yamnaya (Pit Grave on the chart) and Afanasievo are a mixture of mainly this newcomer and some the 2 others
Yamnaya and Afanasievo have about 16 % CHG, 82 % EHG and only 1 % WHG

Yamnaya and Afanasievo people probably arrived in the Volga area during Khvalynsk period.
That is way before Maykop.

Was the R1b guy the one with more CHG, or the Q1a guy? Davidski said it was the Q1a guy, but R1b would make more sense, so idk

This thread has been viewed 24932 times.

Back