Immigration The Kalergi Plan - the genocide of the people of Europe

While at the same time, no one would say a country like Japan is anti-humanitarian or racist because they don't allow foreigners.
I have had conversations with japanese people and the way they justify their racism is by saying: "you have to take care of your own people first". Essentially, it is a selfish attitude philosophically in direct opposition to christianity; that's why it is very hard for them to really accept any sort of western philosophy or way of life. Granted that selfishness is not a bad thing in itself, it can get out of hand and become self-destructive when in action outside of any religious or moral boundaries.

My problem with this topic is: it is built around the conspiracy theory. It resembles the Breiviks manifest, Nazi doctrine, Hoxhas fears and the "1984" novel. Phobias over nonexistent threat. Greece does not need these phobias in this time of crises. Fear brings hostilities not solutions, people hunker down and defend themselves against nonexistent enemy.

My problem with this topic is: it is built around the conspiracy theory. It resembles the Breiviks manifest, Nazi doctrine, Hoxhas fears and the "1984" novel. Phobias over nonexistent threat. Greece does not need these phobias in this time of crises. Fear brings hostilities not solutions, people hunker down and defend themselves against nonexistent enemy.

I am not talking about Greece, but the western world in general. Greece is in a deeper mess. They have to do something about illegal immigration which is overwhelming the county.

Anyway, I don't see how this could be entirely based on conspiracy theories. There are many interest groups who are creating lobbies under the umbrella of human rights to promote illegal immigration. I think one must have a lack of understanding in international politics to believe that there is no such thing and that most Europeans think their governments have allowed millions of immigrants with the peoples consent.

Someone mentioned that it is the right thing to in Christian societies. Well, my answer to that is that it must be under democratic consent. Let the people vote, and if our good 'Christian' Europeans will - unlike the Japanese- want accept more immigrants. Then let's go for it.

I am not talking about Greece, but the western world in general. Greece is in a deeper mess. They have to do something about illegal immigration which is overwhelming the county.

Where are most of the illegal immigrants from? Turkey and Albania?

It is already happening, with such massive immigration. Spain, has the highest rate of immigrate income, we have had almost 10 million immigrants in a span of just 10 years (!!). It is obvious, that is has to do not only with economic reasons (cheap labor, dumping, new working class, voting for parties, etc) but obviousy there is an intention here to dramatically change the demography and ethnography of Europe, you see already big cities where natives are a minority, like London.
Just my 2 cents.

It is already happening, with such massive immigration. Spain, has the highest rate of immigrate income, we have had almost 10 million immigrants in a span of just 10 years (!!). It is obvious, that is has to do not only with economic reasons (cheap labor, dumping, new working class, voting for parties, etc) but obviousy there is an intention here to dramatically change the demography and ethnography of Europe, you see already big cities where natives are a minority, like London.
Just my 2 cents.

It might have been because Spain had a growing economy (I think it had the highest GDP growth in all of Europe during 2006) and a massive housing boom right before the recession. It explains why they specifically went to Spain. And keep in mind that a large ratio of those immigrants were from Eu countries.

It might have been because Spain had a growing economy (I think it had the highest GDP growth in all of Europe during 2006) and a massive housing boom right before the recession. It explains why they specifically went to Spain. And keep in mind that a large ratio of those immigrants were from Eu countries.
A growing economy ? it was a "fake" economic growing, based on the housing bubble. And, no most immigrants were not from EU, but largely from Latin America or Morocco. When most of romanians entered, Romania was still not part of the EU.

A growing economy ? it was a "fake" economic growing, based on the housing bubble.

It seemed legit enough to immigrants, that's all that matters.

And, no most immigrants were not from EU, but largely from Latin America or Morocco.

It is debatable, but anyways I'm wondering from which Latin American countries they are specifically coming from. Are they from countries like Argentina and Uruguay (mostly of European descent) or countries like Ecuador and Guatemala ?

When most of romanians entered, Romania was still not part of the EU.

Yes, but Romania is in the EU now so it doesn't change anything.

It seemed legit enough to immigrants, that's all that matters.

It is debatable, but anyways I'm wondering from which Latin American countries they are specifically coming from. Are they from countries like Argentina and Uruguay (mostly of European descent) or countries like Ecuador and Guatemala ?

Yes, but Romania is in the EU now so it doesn't change anything.
No, they are mostly from mestizo-indian countries, like Ecuador, Bolivia, Colombia...

I think there will never be something as a unique mixed race. It is not possible, due to humans nature. Immigration, on the other hand, always existed and is unavoidable. Remember well how Celtic people invaded Italy and helped to create new Roman Empire. Remember how barbarian tribes invaded the Roman Empire but re§built it to the Empire of Franks (or Holy Roman Empire).

And, look at the USA - there is a strong intermixture of Caucasian population, one person having the ancestry of many european nations... But this scheme is possible only in the environment of migrating other continent with low resistance of domestic population. In Europe, there will be strong ethnic groups and rising mixture of different races, but never till higher level as it has been in history. Because we are living in this time, we are thinking of our changes and tremendous vast changes of European population in the past seems for as as something normal - or we have completely forgotten them.

By the way - we Caucasians, are so worried of intermixing with others in Europe, but nobody of us is taking into account that we have brought our genes into Africa, all Latin America, Australia... and for example some Algerians or Angolans are raised on OUR EUROPEAN culture for decades (because of our past collonial and, rassistic era), have intermixed with us, their culture is our... and when those people are coming to Lisbon or London or Paris, we are becaming worying of immigrants... What a nice picture, a distinguished citizen of old Rome would not believe that :)))

Reactions: FBS
I think there will never be something as a unique mixed race. It is not possible, due to humans nature. Immigration, on the other hand, always existed and is unavoidable. Remember well how Celtic people invaded Italy and helped to create new Roman Empire. Remember how barbarian tribes invaded the Roman Empire but re§built it to the Empire of Franks (or Holy Roman Empire).

And, look at the USA - there is a strong intermixture of Caucasian population, one person having the ancestry of many european nations... But this scheme is possible only in the environment of migrating other continent with low resistance of domestic population. In Europe, there will be strong ethnic groups and rising mixture of different races, but never till higher level as it has been in history. Because we are living in this time, we are thinking of our changes and tremendous vast changes of European population in the past seems for as as something normal - or we have completely forgotten them.

By the way - we Caucasians, are so worried of intermixing with others in Europe, but nobody of us is taking into account that we have brought our genes into Africa, all Latin America, Australia... and for example some Algerians or Angolans are raised on OUR EUROPEAN culture for decades (because of our past collonial and, rassistic era), have intermixed with us, their culture is our... and when those people are coming to Lisbon or London or Paris, we are becaming worying of immigrants... What a nice picture, a distinguished citizen of old Rome would not believe that :)))
I don't think i would never understand that 0_0. But I don't see immigrants going into japan, S. Korea or Hong Kong (Note they all have very high HDIs, which immigrants love).

I don't think i would never understand that 0_0. But I don't see immigrants going into japan, S. Korea or Hong Kong (Note they all have very high HDIs, which immigrants love).

Yes, but Japan is so closed society historically and culturally, that it makes almost impossible for foreigner to live there at a equal societal basis. Korea case is similar, but probably with different historical connotations (being the endangered nation between two huge cultural stones - Chinese and Japanese - I think this is the source of strong Korean nationalism).

Hong Kong - I do not know (have been there only once :), but China on the contrary is a very succesful accumulator and assimilator of different cultures - "you are one of us but eat our soup". Maybe therefore China is one of the most continuallly existing cultures and nations (although I am hesitant to describe the Chinese as a nation in our Western style of thinking).

But coming back to our topic - every race or nation or region is of course developing and changing - but in no way there could rise in Europe so called unified "mixed" race - it is against human behaviour (f.e. the natural selection process - in culture or races etc.).

We probably need new genes and ideas in Europe - but maybe could be more strict on securing and defending our values (see Chinese example).

Yes, but Japan is so closed society historically and culturally, that it makes almost impossible for foreigner to live there at a equal societal basis. Korea case is similar, but probably with different historical connotations (being the endangered nation between two huge cultural stones - Chinese and Japanese - I think this is the source of strong Korean nationalism).

kinda come over like the Amish

This thread has been viewed 892 times.

Back