Immigration the UN migration pact

bicicleur 2

Reaction score
the UN migration pact is due to be signed on december 10th
Trump backed out from the beginning.
Australia won't sign either.
Hungary pulled out last summer.
Recently Austria said they won't sign.
Now there is doubt in western Europe too.
Most traditional parties in Europe still defend the pact.
The fact that Hungary backed out is for them an extra argument to sign.
Lots of discussions will follow next few weeks.

I don't know the exact content of the pact, neither it's consequences.
But from what I've read untill now, it would be a stupidity to sign.

What's your opinion?

https://888.hu/article-the-un-migra...tional-sovereignty-and-here-is-the-reason-why

keep in mind, whatever you'll read about the subject is biassed, including the above link

Cultural suicide on its way... Just as I am writing, thousands of people are on the streets all over my country, demonstrating to try and salvage what purchasing power they have managed to retain so far. And our government go on as if we could still afford to act as the World's charity. Meanwhile, our external debt is abysmal, peaking at unprecedented levels, and steadily rising... Where the heck has common sense gone ?

Cultural suicide on its way... Just as I am writing, thousands of people are on the streets all over my country, demonstrating to try and salvage what purchasing power they have managed to retain so far. And our government go on as if we could still afford to act as the World's charity. Meanwhile, our external debt is abysmal, peaking at unprecedented levels, and steadily rising... Where the heck has common sense gone ?
today Macron visited Belgium and he showed himself as a big supporter of the pact
so did our prime minister, but he's now facing seriuos oppisition from within his own government
I guess it will be a major topic next few weeks
not only in Belgium, also in the Netherlands and even in the Germany of Angela Merkel

last few years, the European leaders have proven incapable of estimating the impact of immigration and of efficiently managing it

and yet, they persist in their stubburn naivity

I seriously doubt the current Italian government will sign, although I haven't read anything about it, not with support for The League at 20% even in the deep south.

I seriously doubt the current Italian government will sign, although I haven't read anything about it, not with support for The League at 20% even in the deep south.
appearantly it hasn't been discussed yet in Italy, but soon it will, and I share your view

this pact has been presented as a 'guideline', 'not legaly binding'
and many hoped it would pass without much attention

but it is legaly binding
for sure, some ngo's will turn up before court and refer to this pact if the government has signed it

the UN should stick to it's core bussiness which is the reason of it's existence : maintaining world peace and avoid armed conflicts as much as possible
they shouldn't try to interfere on other domains
to me they seem to be infiltrated by well-funded leftist groupings who try to impose their views
they are abusing their authority till none of it will be left

I feel rasther like the old guys in British India in the days of the Raj : I will do anything for Britain but dont ask me to go and live there

This thread has been viewed 171 times.

Back