The women of the Italian cabinet 2014

Reminder to the females in this forum: Should we care that much about the hair colour? I think not ...

BTW I saw the " Blue is the warmest colour " and one of the protagonists had light blue hair in the beginning, but who really cares? Right?

We're not the ones obsessed with hair and skin and eye pigmentation in Europeans. In fact, I think we treat the whole topic with the lack of seriousness which it deserves. If you have a problem with too many posts being dedicated to how Europeans acquired those apparently beloved light pigmentation traits, I suggest you take it up with the appropriate posters or the administrators of the site. Trust me, it will go on for days, so you will have plenty of time to register your feelings about it.

You like to skate along the edge, don't you? Of course, people who do that fall off so often, don't they?

Just a word to the wise...in the States the kind of sexually laden allusions for which you seem to have a predilection when conversing with women could get you charged with sexual harassment. Believe me, I've seen it happen. Also, in my opinion, men who can't argue with women without resorting to this kind of behavior...well, I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks.

I don't know...maybe the northern Europeans who settled North America and whose standards of beauty affected the Hollywood film makers explains some of it. Does the term racism ring a bell? Or, if you want to know my personal take on it, and even if you don't, perhaps there's a conspiracy of hair dressers around the world, in cahoots with the manufacturers of hair bleach, who indoctrinate women into believing that once they start to go grey they should lighten their hair because it's too much work trying to cover grey roots, and besides lighter hair provides less contrast and so wrinkles aren't as apparent. That's actually one conspiracy theory to which I'm very partial. I have so far resisted. And for your information the vast majority of the women in this thread with highlighted hair were probably blonde as children and teens. It's very common in northern Italy. When blonde hair darkens it usually turns a very boring sandy or mouse brown color; not very attractive. It's very common to want to get a prettier color. As for the older women, one of the Tuscans has white hair which has had a toner applied to it, which also happens quite frequently. There, a lesson in women's hair grooming for you. As to your sexist comment about women in government, it hardly appears to me that you have turned over a new leaf. Are we to be treated next to a tirade about the Jews?Considering the absolute mess that men have made, I think it's about time we have a go. We certainly can't do worse.
I knew it your a woman!!!!!!! Only women would know about the hair dresser stuff, and you don't understand that "prettier" or more professional hair does not always make a woman more attractive. Plus, a man would not be so aggressive towards a sexiest comment, and claim men have made a complete mess. My comment was a meant to get people who hate sexism angry.

I knew it your a woman!!!!!!! Only women would know about the hair dresser stuff, and you don't understand that "prettier" or more professional hair does not always make a woman more attractive. Plus, a man would not be so aggressive towards a sexiest comment, and claim men have made a complete mess.

How long have you been on here? Of course I'm a woman. Why would I hide it? :rolleyes:

My comment was a meant to get people who hate sexism angry.

You succeeded.

We're not the ones obsessed with hair and skin and eye pigmentation in Europeans. In fact, I think we treat the whole topic with the lack of seriousness which it deserves. If you have a problem with too many posts being dedicated to how Europeans acquired those apparently beloved light pigmentation traits, I suggest you take it up with the appropriate posters or the administrators of the site. Trust me, it will go on for days, so you will have plenty of time to register your feelings about it.

You like to skate along the edge, don't you? Of course, people who do that fall off so often, don't they?

Just a word to the wise...in the States the kind of sexually laden allusions for which you seem to have a predilection when conversing with women could get you charged with sexual harassment. Believe me, I've seen it happen. Also, in my opinion, men who can't argue with women without resorting to this kind of behavior...well, I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks.

OMG Angela, what did I say and made you furious against me once again? Why can I be charged with sexual harassment? Did I say something against you?

You like to skate along the edge, don't you?

What do you mean by this? I need to know in great detail --- why did you use this idiom --- because I do not simply understand, alright?

In my country I tend to talk like that to my female friends, and none has a problem. I do not find it offensive to express myself in a direct and crystal-clear way. After all I not a politician. I do not know if this is some kind of US perversion/idiosyncrasy due to the puritanism of the society, which is totally hypocritical of course, should someone see the industry about these matters, and voila USA is the first country producing these kind of adult movies. So stop judging me in this unfair manner, for I have not offended you whatsoever :mad:

without resorting to this kind of behavior
What's that now, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? What kind of behaviour?

Fire Haired, my half Hispanic Puerto Rican friend with an OWD.

Do you really must pollute every thread with your racial and sexual insecurities???

This thread is about Politics. There are other places where you can talk about pigmentation and sexism. Thanks.

Lara Comi and Aleyssa are both pretty

Italian and greek humour at its best or shall I say
lack of understanding of the English language.
All greeks raise their hands pl. Good now go read moby dick.

Our new Premier is a very young man. Now also the members of the Cabinet are young and female. Good.

Let's hope they will change something.

I wouldn't think you were such a Misogine. Sommo, right? :)

No I am not Sommo. Anyway Chiara from Cagliari, why do you still have the "Tuscan" label in your profile?

Italian and greek humour at its best or shall I say
lack of understanding of the English language.
All greeks raise their hands pl. Good now go read moby dick.

No offense but, ...
Why don't you make like a tree and leave breh? Are you calling me uneducated? Bro, I have finished high school ...

And how many languages do you know btw, apart from 'Murican, there in the South?

Last edited:
Hmm, Barbara, beloved! Quelle finesse! Those eyes, those lips ...
Poems can be written, men would die in front of your doorsteps ...

Oh, thou my goddess, lead me to my salvation,
Oh Beatrice, I crave for a caring look of yours.

Angela why do you do that to me? Don't you know, Easter is coming :ashamed2:. We must not have our mind into "these kind of stuff" during these holy days ...

you're supposed to cast your vote according to the conviction you have in your head
not according to what happens to your penis

life is confusing sometimes

you're supposed to cast your vote according to the conviction you have in your head
not according to what happens to your penis

life is confusing sometimes

Are you a bro or broette?

Because i'm tuscan.. i don't know why you assumed i were sardinean...???
And you are so...yes you are Sommo :)

Fire Haired, my half Hispanic Puerto Rican friend with an OWD.Do you really must pollute every thread with your racial and sexual insecurities???This thread is about Politics. There are other places where you can talk about pigmentation and sexism. Thanks.
When was race and sexuality ever mentioned? Those were not honest comments, they were just jokes. What did i mention about pigmentation, besides saying all those government ladies dye their hair? Furthermore, why did you take ideas and phrases i used in my apologies to Eupedia? What is so bad about discussing pigmentation? Studying human history and genetics is going to at times seem racially controversial, and just because your not afraid to talk about it does not make you a raciest.

This thread has been viewed 14573 times.

Back