TheApricity NAZI Forum

Denxz

Reaction score
A forum that definitely should be avoided if you want to save yourself a lot of head ache and pain .

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?377528-New-Israel-vs-Palestine-thread , here we have a classic example of a nut job where he, and some others, try to justify the crimes committed by Palestinians or claim it is propaganda , in some of his other posts in other threads he tries to argue Russia = good, NATO = Bad based on nothing although it was shown to him that Russia is pretty much a terrorist / crime state that hasnt changed government in 20 years and political oppositions have been murdered.

Also cherrypicks some KLA crimes, who were still defending a territory majority inhabited by Albanians, and although the other side committed majority of the crimes on majority Albanians he claims it's all ''muh people'' talk, then goes on to claim the Albanians in Yugoslavia were never oppressed but defends Hamas and Palestinians who literally record their own crimes.

This is one of the most annoying forums that I have ever seen with some of the most nonsensical members ever.

Here back in 2018 where this nut job tries to justify the expulsion of Albanians out of Kosovo and claims the KLA as a terrorist organization but the Serbs just wanted ''to move the Albanians out''

Just a look into this guys posting history and you see a manipulative sociopath with double standards.

Last edited:
At the end of the day its all about survival of the "fittest". There is no international convention or higher logic at the play. I always thought if human kind does not start expanding to outer planets of Solar system and other galaxies they will destroy itself. Its a small miracle we had about 50 years of relative peace during Cold War period. People with different opinions and core values cannot co-exist one to another.

For people who visit and visited the Anthropological "sphere" such as Anthropological forums and blogs know that the site is not worth reading nor the owner is, as for him, he is a known degenerate and a dishonest individual, he used his forum to harass younger females and when they refused his "advances" he bullied them and involved others in such situations, not to mention his hatred for certain ethnicities, especially European ones and his love for Middle Easterners, especially the Anti European ones, also he transformed his site from a something that was merely interesting into small forum full of Latin American trolls, hateful peoples as well as peoples with serious mental issues, it's not worth your time nor your patience.

What exactly is this thread about? The Apricity? The Israel-Palestine conflict? Or is it the 78546984th thread about the Albanians? The Apricity is a moron sewer, a place where people with an inferiority complex go to feel good about themselves by trying to make others feel inferior. By the way, you can still condemn the terrorist attack committed by Hamas and take a fact-based position on the entire conflict. The Albanians in Kosovo never went through the oppression that the Palestinians suffer under Israeli occupation. Hamas is a terrorist organisation that deserved to be crushed but there is no excuse for the treatment of the Palestinians. Like I said, it is possible to take a rational, fact-based position that condemns all atrocities, that values all human lives equally and that wishes for a way out of this never-ending madness. Is there one topic that you don't end up making about yourselves? How is Kosovo related to this? Or Russia? The war in Ukraine didn't break out just like that. It is a clash of major powers who pursue their geopolitical interests by extending their influence or standing their ground in what they think is their backyard. Nothing new in world history. Grow up.

A forum that definitely should be avoided if you want to save yourself a lot of head ache and pain .

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?377528-New-Israel-vs-Palestine-thread , here we have a classic example of a nut job where he, and some others, try to justify the crimes committed by Palestinians or claim it is propaganda , in some of his other posts in other threads he tries to argue Russia = good, NATO = Bad based on nothing although it was shown to him that Russia is pretty much a terrorist / crime state that hasnt changed government in 20 years and political oppositions have been murdered.

Also cherrypicks some KLA crimes, who were still defending a territory majority inhabited by Albanians, and although the other side committed majority of the crimes on majority Albanians he claims it's all ''muh people'' talk, then goes on to claim the Albanians in Yugoslavia were never oppressed but defends Hamas and Palestinians who literally record their own crimes.

This is one of the most annoying forums that I have ever seen with some of the most nonsensical members ever.
There is alot of misinformation they sling around like its fact in that forum.

It is full of foul-mouthed neurotic people, xenophobes and followers of some sort of Carleton Coon cult.
The russian members there are just nauseating

They are arguably he worst, which is REALLY saying something.
So sccording to that russian guy ugochaves, im guessing he goes by the name Vjatchy. Spaniards are SSA, Filipinos are australian aboriginals mixed with southern indians, and russians are superior to everyone else. Lol me watching reddit video of russian Infantry transport vehicle crushing their own infantry while trying to evade small arms fire.(yup defintiely superior)

So sccording to that russian guy ugochaves, im guessing he goes by the name Vjatchy. Spaniards are SSA, Filipinos are australian aboriginals mixed with southern indians, and russians are superior to everyone else. Lol me watching reddit video of russian Infantry transport vehicle crushing their own infantry while trying to evade small arms fire.(yup defintiely superior)
Ugochaves takes the prize for arrogant stupidity.

There is alot of misinformation they sling around like its fact in that forum.
True, I guess we each have people there that we despise , especially when they spread false information about topics we know a lot about. Personally I despise that propagandist , her name is Scarface , her old username was Jana, She made a second account. She is an idiot that in my opinion spreads all kinds of false information about history and slings it like it was a fact, when I asked her if she could prove it she said she has no evidence thats just what she has been taught she replied , like how on earth can somebody get this dumb is beyond me. She is a mentally unstable idiot that one should avoid. There are also many others, including some Serbs. They spread all kinds of false information history, genetics. There are many there that also are racist pricks . I just don't understand how someone can be this ignorant and thick headed. It's obvious these people have some sort of agenda. But when I actually post from books and research they call me a troll , haha.

Btw, if someone can hack that place I will personally reward them with a lot of cash. you can pm me and we can make an arrangement. That place needs to go down.

Twitter (X) is worse than the Apricity, TBH

At the very least the people on Apricity are somewhat knowledgeable (I use that word lightly) about aDNA, for better or worse.

All of the pop gen forums, even if Anthrogenica were put into it, is tiny compared to the amount of people on X engaged in pop gen discussion.

Though I'm sure some of the worse people on X have accounts on Apricty, but reach a larger audience of know-nothing dilettantes on X.

It makes no sense being resented when actually clearly still showplaing beahvior similar to that a member of the low brow forum that just fired your indignation, shows you are in the same place at heart and did not learn from the mistake. The apricity is simply a hub for trolls and adicts in general, the same posters have been around there for years, changing profiles, trying to create a Internet persona with some little niche "power", impact, respect, or whatever , almost surely something that most apriciters lack in their real lifes, seing how they don't intelectually develop really, instead just keep robotically reposting conspiracy based ethnic hate, anti-intelectual think tank far right propaganda, "racial platonisms" or at a good day some slightly diferent from the previous g25 model just so they can ruminate again the ratio of ancestors that belonged to group X superior or Y,Z,W inferior, since who they are as a person and a big part of theyr self esteem is build on this sad mud.

Last edited:
It's already interesting that most of the contentious, aggressive and racist trolls on that forum are from the Middle East, North Africa, Turks, Albanians and other Balkanians. People who are very insecure about their identities and who seem to suffer from a serious inferiority complex. They are also the ones who are the most obsessed with genetic tests and "evaluating" admixture data to see who's "pure" and who isn't. Most people in Europe don't give a shit except a little in Eastern Europe. Similarly, people in the Americas and East Asia don't seem to be obsessed with these things either. I have also noticed an obsession among Somalis. Perhaps they should build a functioning state first before they digress into issues that shouldn't be anyone's top priority.

It's already interesting that most of the contentious, aggressive and racist trolls on that forum are from the Middle East, North Africa, Turks, Albanians and other Balkanians. People who are very insecure about their identities and who seem to suffer from a serious inferiority complex. They are also the ones who are the most obsessed with genetic tests and "evaluating" admixture data to see who's "pure" and who isn't. Most people in Europe don't give a shit except a little in Eastern Europe. Similarly, people in the Americas and East Asia don't seem to be obsessed with these things either. I have also noticed an obsession among Somalis. Perhaps they should build a functioning state first before they digress into issues that shouldn't be anyone's top priority.
I recently took a quick look at there and saw a syrian girl posting her autossomal results, cool polite and very respectful girl. First coment was from a german blob (Rottae?)
He comented as following: " No WHG and steppe / euro HG, sorry but i can't consider you human."
Like WTF.
These kinds of forum actually creates new weird complexes in people, thanks to ugly insecure first world losers like this who done little in their lifes and therefore contempt on being "white" as a source of self esteem.

I recently took a quick look at there and saw a syrian girl posting her autossomal results, cool polite and very respectful girl. First coment was from a german blob (Rottae?)
He comented as following: " No WHG and steppe / euro HG, sorry but i can't consider you human."
Like WTF.
These kinds of forum actually creates new weird complexes in people, thanks to ugly insecure first world losers like this who done little in their lifes and therefore contempt on being "white" as a source of self esteem.

Yeah, that is sick indeed.

Moderation - Vulgarity

Last edited by a moderator:

This thread has been viewed 2673 times.

Back