U.s. Goes To War With Iran ??

Will the U.S. go to war with Iran?

• Total voters
Void Said: "and the sad truth is, that if media is biased (one way or another) THE WHOLE society is sick"

No, if the media is biased, it makes the WHOLE media sick.

Void said: "well, i live in rather mall city and can watch media works and administrative activity quite close."

When you say "close", how close are you talking? Because the only way you would actually know is if YOU or any one else that you know had any kind of experience with the media, or that you are in the media, and you said you weren't.

You said: "I can hardly believe that media doesn`t like someone on their own... Very often, expressing "opinion" they don`t give a damn to what (or who) they are talking about (`coz they are personally indifferent to the subject). there is always an order... whose? ... it depends on situation... it might be another politicial or commertial structure lobbying its interests"

Exactly my point!! It doesn't matter who it is, whether it's the News it's self, or the lobbyists making the news say what they want it to say. Just like it's sponsors.

Let's say you write a book that makes one of it's sponsors look bad. They will turn around and make you look bad. Which then, will give no credibility to your book.

So yes, It can be lobbying interests, and the like, screwing you over, or it can be the news by itself screwing you over. So if you don't believe it then don't, but I say Believe it, because it happens.

Ma Cherie said:
Sweetheart, don't reveal how much you don't know. At any rate, how would you know if anyone is walking with a gun here? Have you been to the US? And what do you mean he attacks Russians, Japanese, and etc?

well i mean look at the historie the cold war and bosnia iraq pakistan afghanistan most of these lands are moslims but why moslims does he really thing that only moslims are terrorists ??

Ma Cherie asked all the right questions. How would you know if someones carrying a gun? You wouldn't because it's called a Concealed Weapons Permit. But you should answer the rest Shuya.

shuya said:
well i mean look at the historie the cold war and bosnia iraq pakistan afghanistan most of these lands are moslims but why moslims does he really thing that only moslims are terrorists ??

When the cold war happened and when the bosnia invasion happened, Bush was NOT in office. Please do some research.
He doesn't think that all muslims are terrorists. If that were the case, then don't you think that there would be concentration camps for the muslim?

shuya said:

That's right, Bush wasn't in office during the Cold War. I don't understand the point you're trying to make here.

Iran has openly declared its wish to whipe isreal off the map, and fight the west, and it is also a much more stable public supported regime.

So war with iran will be harder but.....then again iran does pose an actual real threat unlike iraq.

Iran wants nukes, it is working towards them, it has openly declared for the world to hear its wish to destroy several countries.

if anything we need to ensure iran never gets its nuclear capability.

So war will come, like it or not.

This time i think though it will have the blessing of the UN, or international community in general.

ok my fault of saying that cold war but why attacking only moslims??

Shuya, you also have it wrong on the invasion in Bosnia. It sounds like if you had it your way, Bush would be responsible for every war the the US has fought in.

For one thing. Bush has sent us into one war. The Iraq war. Do you expect us to fight the chinese and/or any other race in Iraq? No. Muslims are in Iraq, Iran and other muslim residing countries. We are in Iraq.
Thus, only fighting the muslim.

As you know, 911 is what started the whole thing. We went into Iraq thinking it was Saddam Hussein that took down the world trade centers. The intelligence that we had was wrong. So of course it was a mistake going into Iraq. (Although, saddam hussein needed to go). So when we got there, Iraq defended it's self, thus moving us into war with muslims of Iraq. If we would have gone after the right group, which is Osama Bin Laden and his cronies, then we still would have been going after muslims.
Muslims (only radical muslims; suicide bombers) are the ones who started it. Who else are we suppose to attack?

Of course, I don't have all the information. But I can't go off screaming conspiracy (conspiracy example: going in for the oil, or Bush was behind the 911 attacks), People who think that will have to prove it. I am only stating what I think is known.

This may or may not share the way I think of the war in Iraq.

Last edited:
But a terrorist isnt always a muslim and i am not for sure that osama bin laden the one whas with the world trade center i had a email(i dont have it any more) its said osama bin laden knew that this would happen he readed the quran and in the quran it said on 11 september or something i forgot i am not for sure but it said that it whas in the quran..sorry im quiting this convorsation

Since you quit the conversation, I guess you won't be reading this.

Anyway. No, I never said that muslims are the only ones that are terrorists. What Im saying is that, terrorists were involved in the 911 attacks, and the terrorists just happen to be muslim. Well, Radical Muslims.

If I'm wrong on this, I am open to any critique. But Osama Bin Laden already came forward and said that he was responsible for the attacks. Al Queda.

Personally, I think that we did Osama a favor and got rid of Saddam. Maybe it was his plan the entire time. Who knows.....

America is fighting muslims and arabs, thats america's bussiness.

However if iran spoke dutch, practiced dutch potestantism, and was populated by white dutch, we'd still want to go to war with your country, because it wants nukes.

Its just a coincedence iran is full of muslims, though its the muslim fundies who are wanting the nukes.

Islam seems to be the only religion hell-bent on holy war at the momment, if it comes down to choosing between islam and secularism, i will pick up a rifle and knock off as many muslim fighters as i can before i go down, and with our superior grasp on technology and the universe in general, we'd probably whipe the floor with islam.

Luckily the west is more compassionate and with the help of moderates, we can finely excise the cancer of fundamentalism from islam but, it will probably be a long hard fight.

I hope that Russia will raise again soon. It is only way to stop american bully.

Last edited:
It'd be easy for bush to just start a war with Iran, he could easily get enough people to go over there and fight, just by reinstating the draft, where you wouldn't have a choice if you wanted to go to war and fight, you'd be sent off by having a number called or how ever they do the draft.

I'm not claiming to know anything about the war with Iran or the war in Iraq because I don't watch the news, or read the paper. I was just putting my two cents in and showing a way of how it'd be possible for the US to go to war with Iran.

Even if we didn't have a draft, and the president declared war on Iran, people would still have to go. Well, I mean the soldiers already in the army, marines etc...you make a good point though.

But I just don't see it happening.

Frank D. White said:
TV news has been making good points to go after them, just need them to do a few more bad things and the public might say sic em! Your thoughts on the subject?

Boy, that'll be just more ammunition against the Pres... Not like he's not well liked or anything... I'm interested to know if we're the only country who's worried about this...

The U.S. knows that Irans claims of their progress is nothing more then bad attempts at trying to fool the world. They may have small progress but nowhere near the capacity they claim. Iran doesn't have the resources to produce any significant amount of nuclear power.

So to answer the question no, we will not go to war with Iran.. They will be allowed to continue under supervision by the UN.

My prediction is U.S.'s next war will be North Korea. :eek:kashii:

This thread has been viewed 1766 times.

Back