Religion Vatican: Feminism is a Threat to Family

Hachiko

Look who's back!
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Filipino
The Vatican has once again denounced homosexuality, this time taking specific aim at feminism, saying equal treatment for women obscures differences between men and women, which threatens the institution of families based on a mother and a father.

The 37-page pamphlet by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, the Vatican's orthodoxy watchdog, was published during a Vatican campaign to protect what it terms the Christian family. Earlier salvos have blasted same-sex marriage and most recently appealed to politicians of all religions to fight against same-sex marriage.

GFN.com

IMHO, this is yet another reason why I don't go to church that often, if ever, these days.
:eek:kashii:

Hachiko said:
Is there ever really a H in a IMHO ? :blush:
Hachiko said:
this is yet another reason why I don't go to church that often, if ever, these days.
With that particular church it's the use / support of bad science in order to discourage people using condoms to prevent (among other things) spread of AIDS. Bush also gets a very firm "You arsehole!" when it comes to the way he lets his views on family planning affect where foreign aid money goes.

The Pope at the Vatican has views which are too outdated and old-fashioned.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Catholicism won't be around for too much longer unless there is some serious change?

Isn't it time for that oyagi to leave??Seriously...the ol'fart keeps on ranting like some demented old man...(with all respect)...but he was even AGAINST condoms...so ppl(think Africa) should get aids because they can't use condoms...and people who want to have sex just have to bare the consequences???That's ridiculous :eek:kashii: I vote NO for the pope

This thread has been viewed 498 times.

Back