Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida, Virginia (!), Ohio, OMG! Hahahaha:

http://www.bbc.com/news/election/us2016/results

c498b23eb5ae50d21e3a0422c51f9783.jpg

Cuban-Americans are massively supporting Trump.

So much for the "Latino = Democrat" stereotype! :)

Those idiots were polling only Mexicans, it seems!

Virginia will be a close call, but I don't think anything can change in Florida at this point.

=======

Jeez, what a massacre for Clinton!:

What is very concerning for Democrats is Michigan, with NYT now project Trump has a 53% chance of winning.

Looks like a Trump win....let the celebrations commence!

Yeah. It is over, Trump won.

==================

Ouch... :

But that is not possible....Isnt the system rigged? :grin:

Yep, the system is totally rigged :D(joking sarcasm implied) Anyways, Washington State didn't change their stance on Clinton so tomorrow should be interesting. I've been hearing rumors on Social Media saying that the Canadian immigration website just crashed.

It will be great time for me to order mtDNA test or "Big Y" from FTDNA: :grin:

USD to PLN:

graphchart_mid.php

=================

Time to start "Trump, the Game":

=================

Where are Clinton supporters going to find their safe space now?: :(

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=safe space

safe space

A place where college students can go if they have been subjected to ideas that differ from the progressive narrative. These safe spaces have pillows, soothing music and an understanding, sympathetic staff. Presumably, this allows them to recover from the trauma; free from any lasting damage resulting from exposure to ideas that conflict with their leftist professors. "I attended a talk by Hirsan Ali, who was critical of Islam's subjugation of women. Fortunately, the school provided a safe space for me to recover."

#political correctness #pc #leftism #leftist #progressive

Well until now I have not decide what is most proper video,

The winner takes all?

or Mother

so I post both

Mother should I run for President,

Mother should I trust the goverment.

... do you think they 'll drop the bomb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmKzEKYvdM

Yep, the system is totally rigged :D(joking sarcasm implied) Anyways, Washington State didn't change their stance on Clinton so tomorrow should be interesting. I've been hearing rumors on Social Media saying that the Canadian immigration website just crashed.

All the obvious, tell tale signs of insults, arrogance, vulgarity and inconsistency are gladly embraced by just over half the American public as appropriate and the way forward. Very interesting times for the US of A (and the world of course). Lets watch the drama unfold to new heights in the years to come. Many many more episode to follow................my feeling is they will not be pleasant ones, how I wish I am very wrong................time will tell.

Someone should finally tell these people that the Nazis aren't coming, they look so scared and so brainwashed:

No wonder, after listening to blatantly biased propaganda for a few dozen months, it must be their nightmare:

CwzFmpGUAAAuKPu.jpg

446UQ4E.jpg

Someone should finally tell these people that the Nazis aren't coming, they look so scared and so brainwashed:

No wonder, after listening to blatantly biased propaganda for a few dozen months, it must be their nightmare:

CwzFmpGUAAAuKPu.jpg

446UQ4E.jpg
The funny thing is that after 4 years of Trump, you'll be the most scared when NATO is gone and Putin (friend of Trump) is annexing Poland.

After the first Black President, you now officially have the first Orange President:

1935185_1406143822784405_7699787127803470708_n.png

All the obvious, tell tale signs of insults, arrogance, vulgarity and inconsistency are gladly embraced by just over half the American public as appropriate and the way forward. Very interesting times for the US of A (and the world of course). Lets watch the drama unfold to new heights in the years to come. Many many more episode to follow................my feeling is they will not be pleasant ones, how I wish I am very wrong................time will tell.

Hopefully the turn of events turn peaceful, I'm just glad that I decided not to move out so I can communicate with my parents on my work commute. I'll see soon enough tomorrow if the aura has become peaceful or not.

Fearmongering...

Forgive me for being blunt but isn't Fear-mongering the foundation of this election? Anyways, I agree with LeBrock. That was politically correct, not that I don't mind it or anything but Trump is against Political Correctness.

So how should we put it? Peasants, blue collar proletariat, the "sleeping cell" of conspiracy theorists who never went to voting booth (because it was rigged), not mentioning an army of deplorables voted for messiah Trump. Viva La Revolucion! Viva Trump! (Heard it many times and it never ended well.)
4 years of R rated, highly entertaining reality show is on. Tune in the world! I just wonder if we'll get live feed camera in oval office soon? "Secretary of state, you are fired!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 709846 times.

Back