Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But all of them are "White Inside". :LOL:

I don't like this racial discussion but i have to remember you that "experts" about races were the Nazi. Do you know what criteria they had?

Do you know what criteria they had?

Usually inconsistent and arbitrary.

=====================

Why did Americans elect "Literally Hitler" ??? :

Last edited:
Breaking News: "Photo of Trump Grabbing a Pussy Finally Published!":

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw7ntLJWIAQ42Si.jpg

==================

More:

bc1424fe889c85fa78ec8151dd539c31.jpg

CxA44LFUQAAeD6C.jpg

====================

"There will be casualties on both sides!":

Apparently, the US now has a president who among other things seems to believe that anthropogenic climate change is a Chinese conspiracy theory devised in order to weaken the 'Murican economy (y)

LdhdZ7d.jpg

Attachments

• LdhdZ7d.jpg
    LdhdZ7d.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 2
Well, I hope that he at least believes that climate change is a racist and sexist crisis?

Perhaps not, but I'm totally going to watch those completely unrelated videos you gleaned from 4chan's /pol/ and try to make a more informed judgement.

You can read some insightful, reasoned analysis in the comments section of Razib Khan's piece in the UNZ review, albeit most of it from a more "right" side of the spectrum.

http://www.unz.com/gnxp/the-end-of-the-long-20th-century-1915-2016/#comments

Grubhub CEO learns the price of businesses choosing one side and thinking that employment decisions can be made based on politics.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/grubhub-ceo-clarifies-postelection-email-to-employees-1478907279

(I have to say I never quite got the purpose of this service. If you know the outlet from which you want food, how hard is it to call and order it? If they don't deliver to your area it's probably because it's too far, which means the food will be cold and gelatinous by the time it arrives.)

You have to read it to believe it:
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29898/

The little darlings had to go to a "safe place" to cuddle with puppies and eat chocolate. This is called the infantalization of America. I know they're getting indoctrinated on some of these campuses, but where are their parents?

Of course, this is only one group of students. The others are tying up traffic on 5th Avenue. Well, at least our protesters are acting responsibly. Portland, that supposed bastion of civility and education, is seeing riots, burned cars, wrecked shops, and even people getting shot.

Meanwhile, I really didn't realize how much the constant media hyperbole about Trump had affected people. I saw a young African American woman in the Trump demonstration, definitely someone local, who was crying and said "I can't believe America hates us so much." That's just so sad. He's got to come out and address this kind of fear, even if he thinks it's stupid.

I'm very disappointed by President Obama, and not for the first time. Was all of that just rhetoric at the meeting? He's still President of the United States. He should come out and calm the waters and tell people that while it's fine to demonstrate, violence against property and people will not be tolerated.

Wow. 0 out of 2 members like it. Yes, that's why they broadcasted Ethan's tweet, and not your tweets.

He was probably the only Clinton supporter in the whole of the USA, who posted a non-hateful tweet:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H3h3Productions

h3h3Productions (shortened to h3h3) is an Israeli-American comedy YouTube channel produced by husband-and-wife team Ethan and Hila Klein.[1][2] Their content mostly consists of sketch comedy and reaction videos. (...)

UIvI1K3.png

VOY08kr.png

This is a reaction that I would expect from all Clinton supporters: :clap:

I have been one of their subscribers for quite some time:

https://www.youtube.com/user/h3h3Productions/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/h2h2productions/videos

They are Jewish-Americans by the way.
Again, a despicable one sidedness from you. Why not to say that any type extremism, violence and destruction shouldn't be tolerated, either from Clinton or Trump supporters. Unless you think that violence from Trump supporters would be justified (as they are the moral side), but not from Clinton side, the "undemocratic" and "morally" wrong side?

Did you noticed that nobody wants to engage you in , and reciprocate your childish behavior, posting extreme examples of hatred and stupidity from Trump supporters. Although there are tons of good material two clicks of mouse away. It should tell you something. Grow up.

Why not to say that any type extremism, violence and destruction shouldn't be tolerated, either from Clinton or Trump supporters.

I give you "+" (I found that post helpful).

I totally agree. But can you show me any examples of extremism, violence and destruction from Trump supporters?

I just have not seen any. I guess that Trump supporters are currently too busy rolling on the floor and laughing?

His economic program doesn't sound too bad. Although I'm sceptic about kenyesianism in the long run, it is still better than austerity in short term because it can buy a couple of more years of economic growth.
If they are lucky they can spend their way to solid economic growth. When economy is red hot, they should pay the debt. Sort of recharge the "financial battery" before next downturn. Plus let's hope that stronger inflation will eat into the debt level too. Let's see how it goes.
US is in a lucky position because their dollar is treated like commodity around the world. They can print green buck and the whole world, pay for trade deficit and not increasing much of inflation.
I'm note sure what is going to happen when one day the world will drop US dollar from its favorite position. Imagine the inflation in States.

But debt is already so high that inflation might come finally due to bond sell-offs. Thus I also believe that rising bond yields (= falling bond prices!) are due to anticipated inflation/sell-off (vicious cycle). But as I said, this trend interestingly started already two months before Trump.
The Fed rate is still at the bottom as if it were great depression, but yes, she may have to follow the yields eventually. I don't know what would happen then.
Inflation and rate hike, and faster economic growth is forecasted for next year. Granted, Trump will not do any drastic changes, except perhaps lowering taxes and deleting some business regulations. Theoretically this should create economic boom for few years and larger crash in the future. Personally I would prefer slower growth and shallower recession. Which I thought was in cards following Obama philosophy.

Maybe Trump starts a new paradigm which replaces monetary QE by government QE. He possibly has to, because the Fed ran out of bullets after 8 years of monetary QE. I remember him saying something offensive about the Fed. On the other hand, he said many things.
I believe in good infrastructure spending. I think that future economic gains from good infrastructure and taxable good jobs, like building more bridges, tunnels, power line, fast internet, etc, will pay for itself, the debt taken to build infrastructure and employing people.

Possible, but I'm more inclined to believe that the Fed was trying to help Hillary until Trump won.
Like most smart people. ;)
What happened afterwards on the markets makes no sense to me whatsoever, except for bonds possibly.[/QUOTE]Maybe it is not that enigmatic. Stock markets were quite happy and doing well recently. What we see now it is a continuation of the good mood, because nobody can predict yet what really Trump is going to do. Even if he does something, it will take long time to feel the effects, and markets only think few months to a year in advance. All good for now, but I'm afraid about long term economic health of the world and US fiscal fitness.

I give you "+" (I found that post helpful).

I totally agree. But can you show me any examples of extremism, violence and destruction from Trump supporters?

I just have not seen any. I guess that Trump supporters are currently too busy rolling on the floor and laughing?
They don't have much of a reason to do it now. Here is recent violent example of Trumpists attacking a person, a conservative, with different point of view.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-for-holding-a-republicans-against-trump-sign

Here is a group, known for violence and racism, in support of Trump.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...rump-north-carolina-1478822255-htmlstory.html

Protest against Obama win in 2012.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/u...t-university-of-mississippi-turns-unruly.html

So in summary it was in fact the recent Racial Politics of America that has led us to a Trump Presidency; not because Whites have changed position on the matter but rather that African America anger has led to their disengagement in the democratic process leading to an increase of White American voting power.
I'd say that blacks were not that engaged because Hillary wasn't the first black president being elected like Obama. Simple like that. They will be back in full force if Michelle Obama decides to be a president in next election.
Mostly what Hillary was missing was the charisma. Being a nerd is not sexy for voters.

For those of you on the Left looking to blame someone for Trump's victory stop pointing the finger at White America but rather look to the African Americans who turned their back on Democracy.
Oh god forbid we should blame whites for anything. We never make mistakes or do wrong. ;)

Hey, welcome back man, long time no see.

Hillary Clinton's major problem was that she was a corrupt, Washington insider and everyone knew it. She also offered no real message other than the usual pandering to different special interest groups.

In addition to that I agree with Edao's point, and I think that's a big problem going forward.

Hillary Clinton's major problem was that she was a corrupt, Washington insider and everyone knew it. She also offered no real message other than the usual pandering to different special interest groups.

In addition to that I agree with Edao's point, and I think that's a big problem going forward.
Corrupt or not, charisma helps a lot, especially when race is so close. Having charisma she would win, even if she lied as much as Trump.
What is Trump saying now, that he will only "update" Obama care? Wow, who would have expected that he won't keep his promise?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...s-why-trump-is-already-waffling-on-obamacare/

MSNBC is running "Morning Joe's" post election interview with Michael Moore. In Michigan Trump will win by about 11,000 popular votes statewide. In Flint alone, a basically black city, tens of thousands of people apparently voted for all the down ballot slots, but didn't vote for a Presidential candidate. That's not a charisma thing, that's a disgust thing, with both of them.

They were just like me. :)

He also makes the point, after he and other Democrat operatives examined the votes by neighborhood that the same white workers who voted for Obama in both prior cycles went for Trump by a much higher margin this time around. As I've been saying, this wasn't about race for these people, it was about economic anxiety.

For the minority communities, fear whipped up by the media was stronger than economics, but it wasn't enough to get them to vote for Hillary Clinton.

The data is there.

Here is a group, known for violence and racism, in support of Trump.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...rump-north-carolina-1478822255-htmlstory.html

I have just watched Jared Taylor's (of "American Renaissance") YT video commenting on Trump's victory.

I think it is dishonest of him, that he didn't mention the importance of minority votes. He only described this as a victory of Whites. But in fact Trump got less of the White vote than did Romney in 2012. If you want to silence racists such as Jared Taylor, you should actually keep reminding them that Trump has been elected largely thanks to a relatively high percent of minority votes.

In the comment section of that vid there is a comment "I'm Mexican and I voted for Trump" with 150 likes / thumbs up.

However, someone also responded to that comment in a very nasty way: "Thank you! You will be deported last!"

Maybe so many Mexican-Americans voted for Trump because they wanted to show that they are more loyal to the USA than to Mexico. For example if you watch protests by Clinton supporters, you will notice that many Latinos carry Mexican flags.

You need to stop this "Whites = Trump supporters / Minorities = Clinton supporters" narrative.

Because it is actually stirring up racial tensions. And it is also false, as election results show.

Yes, well, I'm sure the Black Panthers would have celebrated too if Clinton had won, as they did when President Obama won. There are tiny, fringe, nut jobs on all sides of the political spectrum. Are we going to use them all to smear actual candidates or is our smearing going to be selective?
Sadly, Angela, again you ignored to address the best example of Trump's racism. He's selection of tenants and statement about black accountants.
Let's look into my "racist smear" campaign against Trump. How does it equate to compare openly racist KKK and his support for Trump, to Marxist Black Panthers in support for Clinton. Not only you are guessing their support, but also we talk about Panthers as Marxist organisation, naturally anti racist. Surely there are some racist and hateful members amongst Black Panthers, but philosophy of organization is not.
party whose agenda was the revolutionary establishment of real economic, social, and political equality across gender and color lines
https://www.marxists.org/history/usa/workers/black-panthers/
Supposed Black Panther support could make clinton communist simpatizer, but certainly not a racist.

I think it's probably better to go with the findings of those who analyze this kind of data for a living. I listened to just such an analysis last night on CNN by Democrat operatives that compared actual voters as well as the total number of votes in rural and working class and suburban counties, and not only did the total not increase, but the voters didn't change; it's just that a chunk of the white working class, factory workers, miners, farmers, tradespeople, switched from voting Democrat to voting Republican, many union members included, and a lot of that has to with trade policies and the loss of jobs and the fact that for the first time someone was specifically addressing that point.

The white vote actually went down this cycle, from 72% with Romney to 70% of the vote with Trump. As Bob Beckel explained, it's not that Trump brought out new voters, it's that Trump outperformed what McCain and Romney did in certain groups. It's not voter" replacement"; it's voter "realignment". Given the electoral college system, that "realignment" broke the "blue wall". (Trump also lost some of the college educated for Republicans this cycle, although he still wound up +4 with them.)
I didn't mean big replacement, just few percent to help Trump win. Few percent of conspiracy theorists and anti establishment people who found their prophet and got excited enough to go vote.

You have proved my point in terms of these allegations of “racism”, and why hyperbole and misuse of the term leave us without the ability to describe really reprehensible racist ideas and activities. You are equating things like saying that a judge ruled against him because he was Mexican-American with the kinds of ideas and activities espoused by the KKK. There’s really no way to continue this aspect of the discussion once you go there.
I don't follow. Do you need to be a member of KKK or nazi party to be a racist? Or to sustain a true meaning of racism, once we call someone a racist we need to put him into jail immediately? To make sure a serious meaning of the word is not lost.
I think you should give this word some slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 708993 times.

Back