War and histroy

Chinese cry: We hate the Qing emperors and the Manchus

They massacred Chinese people.

Indeed, Tomenable makes a mistake that Manchus are Chinese. They are Mongol people so they massacred Oirats who are Mongols. It is just one mongol killing another mongol.

The Manchus may have had a score to settle with mongols. Jin Dynasties were Jurchen people i.e. ancesters of Manchus. The mongols defeated the Jin Dynasty 1115-1234 to form the Yuan Dynasty. After the Ming Dynasty fell the Manchus took over to form the Qing Dynasty. However, the Oirats, mongols, were threatening and the Mnachus knew how dangerous they were to their rule since they just took control of China. The Qing Emperor tried to spit the mongols into four groups but the leader refused so the Qing Emperor decided to destroy the mongols by killing the males and having the wives and children to his men and allies.

Of course this helped me understand why the mongols were a spent force and how Inner Mongolia became part of China. It was the Manchus who did it.

Last edited:
The most revealing wink of the 20th century:

Proof LBJ ducked

We were returning home on the star Ferry from Hong Kong Island and my brother said Kennedy has been assassinated. I thought 'oh well I will catch up on the news tomorrow'. Tomorrow came and Oswald was assassinate by a gunman Jack Ruby. So I missed everything. This event convinced me to read the news right there and then on the spot from then on.

George Bush Sr. was near the Texas Depository during the JFK assassination.

JFK assassination plot conspiracy

Last edited:
Pentagon insider on the JFK assassination

Pentagon's destruction of evidence

Allen Dulles the brains behind JFK assassination

Last edited:
Bow Barracks forever movie

This movie is an attempt to help the barracks survive. It could be demolished and the Anglo-Indian community wants it saved. It is over 100 years old. When we lived there in the 50s it was still very nice. A British officer who became a police sergeant, lived there at the end of the block on the ground floor. His mother was Chinese. He was very handsome. He looked like Peter O'Toole in 'Lawrence of Arabia'.

The barracks was quiet and boring nothing like the movie. Maybe it has over the years they became problematic after we left as the Anglo-Indians were not looked at favorably by the Indians. The Anglo-Indians were the middlemen between the Brits and Indians so there is residual anger towards them after the Brits left. It is only the poor who remained as the richer Anglo-Indians moved to Australia, U.K., New Zealand, Canada and USA.

Last edited:
Special Report: Kolkata Bow Barracks (in Hindi)

Last edited:
The Xia Dynasty

Archaeologists Discover Ancient Pyramid In Kazakhstan OLDER Than Egyptian Structures

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/archaeologists-discover-ancient-pyramid-kazakhstan-103619638.html

a4dfc4996b61887428ba85917f1c1748
View photos

These are the incredible pictures of what is believed to be a 3,000-year-old pyramid in the steppes of Kazakhstan.
Local scientist Viktor Novozhenov says the structure, in the steppes of Sary-Arka near the city of Karaganda, is an ancient mausoleum which he says resembles those built in the area by the Begazy-Dandybai culture between the 12th and 8th centuries BC.
However, he dates this pyramid to long before that period.
20a881f6aef7211fef35494e1a719368
View photos

Relics: The pyramid was discovered in the steppes of Kazakhstan (CEN)
He said: “This one is much more ancient. The mausoleum resembles the famous Egyptian pyramids.“
The newly-discovered pyramid particularly resembled the famous Pyramid of Djoser built during the 27th century BC in Egypt for the burial of Pharaoh Djoser, according to Mr Novozhenov.
Both pyramids have the same structure and are what is known as step pyramids which are the world’s oldest man-made cut stone structures.
35ea8d397d90fdcf3b685cf64d55b918
View photos

Ancient: Scientists date the structure back 3,000 years (CEN)
Mr Novozhenov added: "Judging by the monumental construction, this mausoleum was built more than 3,000 years ago for a local king.
"We are going to look inside the mausoleum this week. Everything that we find inside will be sent to the Karaganda Archaeological Museum.”
The famous mausolea of the Begazy-Dandybai culture are located in the mountain valleys of central Kazakhstan.
6729d9749a444eabbfe9ab6273d6adc2
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/archaeologists-discover-ancient-pyramid-kazakhstan-103619638.html

This thread has been viewed 109191 times.

Back