What Are Slavic countries?

As long as you said that George Kastrioti was not Albanian, it mean that you claiming that you have knowledge onto this subject.

Either medieval Serbia is not the same as modern Serbia. Every country change through the course of history

Many modern countries and nations, like England, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Sweden, etc... have some continuity from medieval times, but for Medieval Kingdom of Albanian and modern Shqiptars ... not quite. Did they even speak the same language?

Many modern countries and nations, like England, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Sweden, etc... have some continuity from medieval times, but for Medieval Kingdom of Albanian and modern Shqiptars ... not quite. Did they even speak the same language?
Yes. You should read the Vatican correspondence during that time. What do you think about the Albanian language. It is Turkish language! [emoji23]

This is an interesting document. It shows that the balsae noble family was Albanian.
08faeb5bf919e7accb4196289d385849.jpg

Today montenegrins are slavized Albanians.

Albanian calls the Serbs not Serb but "shkie" . They started to call by this name after the period when happened the split or the schism between the catholic church and the orthodox church. All the orthodox Albanians of the north become slavised. Today the gheg Albanians are mostly sunny, Shiite(Sufi) and catholic, except a small population in Macedonia who are orthodox.

As long as you said that George Kastrioti was not Albanian, it mean that you claiming that you have knowledge onto this subject.

Either medieval Serbia is not the same as modern Serbia. Every country change through the course of history

A letter written by Skanderbeg himself to the Prince of Tarentium ( Taranto ), presents himself as the “Lord of Albania”, he called himself and his compatriots “Epiriotes”. he states in this long letter ........ if our chronicles tell the truth, then we are called Epiriotes.

You should read this letter

I can only conclude, by this letter is the albania is a place only while the people are epirotes.............

A letter written by Skanderbeg himself to the Prince of Tarentium ( Taranto ), presents himself as the “Lord of Albania”, he called himself and his compatriots “Epiriotes”. he states in this long letter ........ if our chronicles tell the truth, then we are called Epiriotes.

You should read this letter

I can only conclude, by this letter is the albania is a place only while the people are epirotes.............
Yes, I had read that letter. No, surprise. It proves that the epirot people were the Albanian's ancestors. Certainly that is not the only one. Come on, you agree with Ike? I thought you had some knowledge about history [emoji57]. Scanderbeg claims an ancient epirot- Albanian continuum in that letter and either in other letters. His own helmet is akin with the helmet of Pyrrhus.
0b9cc8bce4e84a3003708f124e4caa0e.jpg

About Czechoslovakia:

As far as I read : Southern Slavs populations have huge genetic mix of earlier populations in the region like Illyrians. In fact visually Southern Slavs look different - more tanned, dark hair and eyes.

This thread has been viewed 160708 times.

Back