What do you think about this map?

lol, the Iberians protesting so urgently to be the West not South. What's wrong with South???!!! Italians should belong to North because they sticking North farther than Iberia? Oh, but they are not protesting. :)

Of continental Europe , Portugal was the most western tip.
Wilhelm, so... should we discriminate against islands? Island and Ireland is Europe, and it shouldn't matter if they are islands or continental, period! Do you think people on islands are lesser Europeans?

Let's make it clear. Are you OK with South-West, or you just want to be only West, if it comes to Iberia?

lol, the Iberians protesting so urgently to be the West not South. What's wrong with South???!!! Italians should belong to North because they sticking North farther than Iberia? Oh, but they are not protesting. :)

Wilhelm, so... should we discriminate against islands? Island and Ireland is Europe, and it shouldn't matter if they are islands or continental, period! Do you think people on islands are lesser Europeans?

Let's make it clear. Are you OK with South-West, or you just want to be only West, if it comes to Iberia?
Stop being an idiot. Read again, I said we are SOUTH-WESTERN, not just WESTERN.

I don't think Greece fits to the South-Eastern part. We belong mostly to the South part of Europe. We have more similarities with the countries there than with those in the South-Eastern part. Greeks consider Italians their brothers, but not Bulgaria, FYROM etc.

I don't think Greece fits to the South-Eastern part. We belong mostly to the South part of Europe. We have more similarities with the countries there than with those in the South-Eastern part. Greeks consider Italians their brothers, but not Bulgaria, FYROM etc.

Interestingly most people in my country also consider Greeks as rather South than South-Eastern. As a non-Slavic people, years of separation through the Iron Curtain, far reaching influence on Western thinking, and a general mentality that is closer to southern Italy than for example to Bulgaria makes it different from other countries in South-Eastern Europe.

However on the other hand, belonging to a cultural region doesn't necessarily mean considering their neighbours as brothers [If you'd ask most Polish, Czech, Austrian or Swiss people they would consider Germany as a sole region for it's own then...]. In my eyes a big diversity of ethinicities and religions is one feature of South-Eastern Europe. And in general to all regions it's also about interaction between them, if it's friendly or not. So in my view Greece would be an in-between thing then, between South-Eastern and Southern Europe.

I think the map has nothing to do with reality.

The Dutch have culturally very little to do with France, at least with the northern part of it.
I have more warm feelings for the South of France. My yDNA results show that's my home area. ;)

To be exact, it's weird the part of France north of the Pyrenees isn't added to the Southern European hemisphere, where it belongs!

The history of the first crusade against the Cathars was the first violation of the Christian faith rules.
After the crusade against the nice people of the Cathars, the devils went to destroy other groups of people, and the wars that followed linger on until today.

What's wrong with South??? I don't know LeBronca... maybe you can tell us since you're the first person in here to suggest that there may be something wrong about "South" (Obviously, I don't take CarlitoSirous' messages into account since he is a latin american troll). And how many italians do you usually see in this forum frequently, btw?

Keep baiting with your anti-iberian troll friends. ;)

Why do you use female names, or feminising LeBrok to describe me? Do you consider female a lesser human being, and this should degrade me and hurt my pride???!!! It doesn't hurt me, it's just the pattern I noticed when you address me, so explain this to all why you do this all the time?
And yes, I'm sure if this map had put Iberia just in the Westeurope, no one from Iberia would have protested. But it calls Iberia South, and 3 of you from Iberia are protesting right away. Again, it's a pattern I see, and it makes me wonder what do you guys have against South?
Don't forget to answer the fist question too.

Why do you use female names, or feminising LeBrok to describe me? Do you consider female a lesser human being, and this should degrade me and hurt my pride???!!! It doesn't hurt me, it's just the pattern I noticed when you address me, so explain this to all why you do this all the time?
And yes, I'm sure if this map had put Iberia just in the Westeurope, no one from Iberia would have protested. But it calls Iberia South, and 3 of you from Iberia are protesting right away. Again, it's a pattern I see, and it makes me wonder what do you guys have against South?
Whare are you playing ? Nobody said we are not southern nor that we don't like to be southern. Learn to read, we said Iberia is south-western.

Bronca = fight in spanish.

Keep stirring shit and trolling, lunatic hater.

What are you playing ? Nobody said we are not southern nor that we don't like to be southern.Learn to read, we said Iberia is south-western.

Oh, he knows how to read. He is just desperately trying to make us look as ridiculous as his countryman (Sirious) when he got mad at us for not considering most of mexicans ethnically spanish. Their inferiority complex and inner traumas are more serious than I previously thought. :unhappy:

They (LeBronca and Sirious and clones) have been trying to portray us as clowns with self-esteem problems since Sirious embarrassed himself posting pictures of mexican girls with amerindian roots to convince us that mexicans are as "european as us". Their idiotic trolling agenda of self-projection is so obvious as their self-hate problems. :useless:

But they have failed so far in all their attemps that's why they created this "Carlitos" account, because we don't behave in the way they are expecting us to behave. They think they're making us look "bad" with this Carlitos account. They couldn't be more predictable, childish and idiotic. :useless:

Actually, Spain and Portugal are majority ATLANTIC. Culturally and phenotypically , Iberia is more western than southern.

Who has anything against the south? People are just trying to set the geographic / cultural categories straight here.

I thought you were a female. If that's not the case, I apologize.

Greece has always been considered mainly a southeastern country, in any number of aspects. Much of Italy is also viewed as southeastern. Southern Greeks genetically cluster with Sicilians and Southern Italians. Northern Greeks cluster with other Balkan population groups.

Oh, he knows how to read. He is just desperately trying to make us look as ridiculous as his countryman (Sirious) when he got mad at us for not considering most of mexicans ethnically spanish. Their inferiority complex and inner traumas are more serious than I previously thought. :unhappy:
They (LeBronca and Sirious and clones) have been trying to portray us as clowns with self-esteem problems since Sirious embarrassed himself posting pictures of mexican girls with amerindian roots to convince us that mexicans are as "european as us". Their idiotic trolling agenda of self-projection is so obvious as their self-hate problems. :useless:
But they have failed so far in all their attemps that's why they created this "Carlitos" account, because we don't behave in the way they are expecting us to behave. They think they're making us look "bad" with this Carlitos account. They couldn't be more predictable, childish and idiotic. :useless:

Honestly, I don't know why some people are bothered by the truth.

Let me ask you this: Would you have a problem if I said (and correctly so) that Spain and Portugal are more Atlantic, geographically, culturally and genetically than southwestern? Consider all the facts and give us an HONEST answer, if you can.

Last edited:
Cambria Red, the map of the opening post is a topographical map (not cultural, ethnic or political) of Europe proposed by the EU.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographie_Europas

So cut out with the stupid controversial that LeTrolls are trying to push into the topic, the map is correct regarding Iberia. You're only feeding the trolls.

Greetings.

I only said we are south-western since Portugal is at the extreme west of Europe, and we have also cultural ties with other western-european countries, maybe in Canada that is not so obvious. But LeBrook insists I said we are only West and that we hate to be southern. She is just playing dumb.

Cambria Red, the map of the opening post is a topographical map (not cultural, ethnic or political) of Europe proposed by the EU.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographie_Europas

So cut out with the stupid controversial that LeTrolls are trying to push into the topic, the map is correct regarding Iberia. You're only feeding the trolls.

Greetings.

No it is not. I don't know why the creators of this wikipedia site have put the map next to topography, but the title says clearly "Subdivision of Europe after cultural criteria".

Down low it also says this map is only a suggestion. Means people can talk about it!

cat-pooping-toilet-trained-717556.jpg

I can not read that being, but as posted it is impossible to avoid it. I do not accept that map where Spain is just in the South and is out of the West, is an aberration, not what I feel like Spanish, I'm in the West more than any other cardinal point south if they want within the European continent, but exclude Spain from the West I think of police court.

This thread has been viewed 43420 times.

Back