Question What (outstanding) aptitudes do you have ?

What are your aptitudes ? (read explanation below and choose)

• Total voters
Graphoria - At work, I am always creating some kind of excell speadsheet with great order, and colors to catagorize things.

Color Perception - Well, being a graphics artist and creating many many textures for flight simulations, I believe I have the ability to see 32 bit colors. That's over 75 million colors. Pretty impressive, if I say so myself. Most people see 24 bit colors. Example of one of my works:
A6M-5_261st_NAG_Saipan_1.jpg

Ideaphoria - I'd like to take the "advertizing" area on that. When I was in the military, I always created websites for the units I was in. I could come up with a very awsome website within a matter of hours, with full images created and a simple layout; ready to show the commanding officer.

Analytical Reasoning - Not only do I do graphical art for flight simulations, but I also help in aid, of making add-ons for flight simulations. This includes decompiling executables, DLL's, and Wrappers and then using reverse engineering to create some kind of application for object to be useful with the game of choice. It's so important that one must understand what is going on.

Numerial Aptitudes - Like I said above, I deal with many algorithms that will make your head spin. During my high school year I was always great at math! I manage to take 2 math classes per day once I reached 8th grade. I made it all the way to Calculus, and then joined the military...hehe. And being a geek that I am, I usually bust out a math problem to do on the internet. Just to keep the skills up, when I enter college.

Structural Visiualization - AGAIN....with flight simulations around and creating add-ons for them, I create 3d models too. Here is an example of one I am working on now:
Render_3.jpg

It's mind boggeling to do and takes many hours to complete a near perfect 3d model of the actual aircraft.

Music Aptitudes - Been playing the drums for 5 years now. I'd say I am pretty dam good and definately better than Dave from the "Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies" :p Not...hehe I'm really into the music genre trance, I even have Fruity Loops to create my own beats. I'd say I have a good ear when it comes to music. The reggeaton down here in Honduras is sweeping the nation. I created a few of my own beats, I'd love to share once I complete them.

Finger / Tweezer Dexterity - Before I really got into created 3d models, and graphical art, I created plastic aircraft models. When I joined my first model club (17yrs old), we went to several contest. I won plenty of 1st place awards. As a matter of fact, I think I was the only one in the 17-under catagory to enter WW2 aircraft. So I managed to take sweeps. That's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd...hehe I have been doing that since I was 8! I still have a corner of un built models in the corner and can not wait to start on them again! Non of this could of been possible with out my steady useful and careful left hand of handly some of the small cockpit parts and other minute details that are scratch built. And also the ability create the amazing camoflage mottel schemes of the German Bf-109s. I wish I had some pictures to show. Maybe in the future!
---------------------

And let me tell you something. I'm having one hell of a trip trying to decide want I want to do as a career. Having all these aptitudes gives me choices that are unbelievable. In the military I was a ground communications techinician, fixing everything from Computers, radios, satcom, to TRC-170s.

I'm telling ya...my possibilities are endless! :souka:

I need to see a career counselor now. :) Oyasumi!

This thread has been viewed 20684 times.

Back