What's your favourite war song?

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
I always liked war songs, I dunno, they have a vibe that I prefer. List some of your favs. here !

And because some people may not understand what I mean, here I provide some examples:

Or this ...

Be serious! Don't be a douchebag bro!

Don't be a warmongering douchebag, bro. If you look at the damage done to Greece by the Turkish conquest, WWII and the Greek civil war, why would anyone who's Greek or of Greek descent glorify war?

Don't be a warmongering douchebag, bro. If you look at the damage done to Greece by the Turkish conquest, WWII and the Greek civil war, why would anyone who's Greek or of Greek descent glorify war?

Bro, I do not glorify war. It is just some songs that I like, created in that era. I bet Canada does not have conscription nor military parades ...

Let's not talk about the civil war after WW2, because we know the powers behind it!

And we made Greece big again with war.

Young men often have a romanticized view of war. However, none of the veterans I've met who've actually had to kill someone in battle had a "favorite war song".

I edited my previous post for you Ech, with the original version of the song, in order to make the point clearer.

Young men often have a romanticized view of war. However, none of the veterans I've met who've actually had to kill someone in battle had a "favorite war song".

I edited my previous post for you Ech, with the original version of the song, in order to make the point clearer.

How true that is, Aberdeen.

A war that protects your country and your people is holy, but I understand Aberdeen's point.

This thread has been viewed 6760 times.

Back