Where did the Croatian R1b go?

Does anyone know what happened to an ancient R1b sample found in Croatia? It was R1b-Z2103, near Osijek, dated around 2700 BC. It used to be on this map: http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/ancient-human-dna_41837#6/45.228/19.270, but now I can't find it anymore. Was it found to be mistakenly identified as R1b and replaced by the G2a nearby?

Hey Ownstyler I just checked. Nothing has happened to it or any of the other 2 croatian haplogroups. Some were corrected after the full version of the paper came out but the croatian R1b, J2b2 and E1b were correct
and needed no such revisions. You can see for yourself in the supplement spreadsheet that is free to download on the Nature website.

The G2a is simply also there, although I don't know why this map removed precisely these three R1b/E1b/J2b2.

I corresponded with Ian Mathieson and he had never heard of the map, so its probably just a DIY project that can make mistakes like these.

If you need an image macro to save and spread to people that don't know about these finds though here you go:

9PduMcV.png

Hey Ownstyler I just checked. Nothing has happened to it or any of the other 2 croatian haplogroups. Some were corrected after the full version of the paper came out but the croatian R1b, J2b2 and E1b were correct
and needed no such revisions. You can see for yourself in the supplement spreadsheet that is free to download on the Nature website.

The G2a is simply also there, although I don't know why this map removed precisely these three R1b/E1b/J2b2.

I corresponded with Ian Mathieson and he had never heard of the map, so its probably just a DIY project that can make mistakes like these.

If you need an image macro to save and spread to people that don't know about these finds though here you go:

9PduMcV.png

Awesome. Thank you!

This thread has been viewed 5252 times.

Back