calf

Reaction score
Ethnic group
New England
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-1b
mtDNA haplogroup
H-5a
Where do i pass Best ? in which countries ?.I got a better quality camera now .
7a11bf9be4680e42ab07cb597f25499f.jpg
b31b4879a33d9278ef802b5da67f3f56.jpg

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Editing message

Last edited:
I want to say Denmark. Anywhere I think in Scandinavia. For some odd reason if you said Russia I’d believe you.

Edited message

Last edited:
Even with those pics I’m still saying Dane/Scandinavian or Russian Scandinavian mix. Btw I made one of these threads myself. Hop in there and give me your guess. Let’s see if you can guess right.

Even with those pics I’m still saying Dane/Scandinavian or Russian Scandinavian mix. Btw I made one of these threads myself. Hop in there and give me your guess. Let’s see if you can guess right.
Sure[emoji3]

Have you taken a few dna ancestry tests like from Ancestry, 23&me, MyHeritage, or Familytree dna ? Have you taken your raw data and tested it with other admixture calculators?

Have you taken a few dna ancestry tests like from Ancestry, 23&me, MyHeritage, or Familytree dna ? Have you taken your raw data and tested it with other admixture calculators?
I have taken ancestry DNA and 23andMe. I ran the raw data to see what my ancient DNA would be. I don't think it was accurate, I forget what it was called ,the company

Was it MyTrueAncestry?

My first guess would be slavic

Yes it was that

I'm sure you are waiting for more users to guess but I'd be interested in taking a look at your results.

My first guess would be slavic
That's interesting..many have thought that...i don't have any eastern European DNA. I've been called putins nephew to being called a German by these Chileans. Mostly called German, because here if your blonde...they think your a German. Even if someone has native American features but blond.
. they are thought of as German.

That's interesting..many have thought that...i don't have any eastern European DNA. I've been called putins nephew to being called a German by these Chileans. Mostly called German, because here if your blonde...they think your a German. Even if someone has native American features but blond.
. they are thought of as German.

What about Baltic? Perhaps what we're seeing is some Baltic genetics. A small amount.
Btw did you see my instructions on how to use Vahaduo in my thread?

What about Baltic? Perhaps what we're seeing is some Baltic genetics. A small amount.
Btw did you see my instructions on how to use Vahaduo in my thread?
Ohh maybe baltic..yeah i have eyes that are titled inward. And i have had hooded eyelids since i was a kid. Ohh i didn't see the instructions..i look for them ..thanks[emoji112][emoji3]

This thread has been viewed 1526 times.

Back