Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

For your guys comparison here are my K13 coords.

k13.jpg

Have you tried running your K13 through Vahadu? More sample groups.
Admixture oracles aren't alwaya reliable. I get a huge southern pull so I get Sardinian and Peloponnese sometimes which is obviously hogwash. Iget like 60% IA Bulgaria which alot of these clowns try to use to claim Albanians have mostly Thracian admixture. Yet on PCA Bruzmi plot me, I was on the IA_West Balkan cline. Just white out my name.

Bruzmi uses sneaky methods that are not even in line with the aDna so not really saying. He also claims East Adriatic migration of E1b-V13 to Italy since he still holds on to an entire Illyrian origin.

@mount123

Rather of expressing such things, try creating your own PCA chart and comparing it

I am not entirely sure it is more prevelant in North West/West Europeans though and also BA/IA Illyrians.

You're exotic :LOL:

Could be but I don't think it is very likely. I am thinking of two sources one being obviously the Illyrians and the other Central/Eastern Balkans that did not find it entirely yuck to bang this Eastern Shifted question mark group of people.

lmao,
bruh am pretty sure in the past people were not too picky when shit got rough
but you are missing out if you think eastern women are yuck xd, they fine as hell. Just look east of Albania, some of those nations have the finest looking women around.

ps: I know you said that in jest. No need to explain. But it might offend people, and that could be avoided.

Did I say anything about Kosovars or Muhaxhers? I am well aware of the history that Kosovars endured. Don't bring your emotions about something else, to me. I was just pointing out that their origins is why they are biased for a Thracian origin of Albanians.

Mount always plays the victim card as soon as you make any successful arguments. Nevermind that he started the whole provocation by claiming Albanians from Albania have more Turkish words and trying to argue how KS Albanians speak more real Albanian.

Bruzmi uses sneaky methods that are not even in line with the aDna so not really saying. He also claims East Adriatic migration of E1b-V13 to Italy since he still holds on to an entire Illyrian origin.

I wouldn't call him sneaky. He has no reason to be. He's not even E-V13. I'm more concerned with people who are E-V13 and have an agenda to classify its origin in broad strokes. Look. Some E-V13 could likely be Daco-Thracian. But let's get one thing straight. Most E-V13 in Albanians are West Balkan shifted. Some are East Balkan shifted but they're a minority overall.

Also, Bruzmi is correct. For the most part, E-V13 in Southern Slavs is overwhelmingly early medieval. They even share branches with Albanians for the most part.

People ignore that a large number of Christian Albanians settled in Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania etc. Outside some rare outlier clusters, most E-V13 has a West Balkan diversity.

We also have zero ancient remains from the South Balkans. This attempt to jump the gun based on the Northwestern-most Illyrian sphere turning up no E-V13 is foolhardy. We already know J2b-L283 was the prime Proto-Illyrian line.

But believe you me, you will see E-V13 in Illyrians and these Daco-Thracian supremacists will lose their minds.

I think both groups carried E-V13.

Subclades here will be important. If the samples Rrenjet mentioned from Albania are in this Lazaridis paper, E-V13 shows up in Iron Age Albania. And I bet it will in the Montenegro samples as well.

lmao,
bruh am pretty sure in the past people were not too picky when shit got rough
but you are missing out if you think eastern women are yuck xd, they fine as hell. Just look east of Albania, some of those nations have the finest looking women around.

ps: I know you said that in jest. No need to explain. But it might offend people, and that could be avoided.

It was more of a joke and meant it in a more broader sense since it is not like those women don't have brothers and fathers and on the long run they would also be integrated into your genome which on the other hand would mean sharing is caring (e. g. your women might get down with one or two of them).

I wouldn't call him sneaky. He has no reason to be. He's not even E-V13.

It's not about that I think. His entire purpose is being a hyper J2-L283 Illyrian supremacist for some totally bizarre reason. Despite the fact that most of his ancestors, since he is a modern Albanian after all (right?), were E-V13, and if that haplogroup is not Illyrian then his "Neo-Illyrian" meta-ethnicity tag can literally Aspurgs ass. Also his "Kosovan" tag on Anthrogenica, Kosovo flag, talking about how Kosovo Albanians speak more "pure" Albanian or whatever. Just an overall really bizarre person.

I just checked rrenjet and gjenetika and E-V13 is still the big boy in Malsia. It's for sure the dominant haplogroup across the board, and if that haplogroup is not Illyrian then Albanians are not either (not saying you said E-V13 isn't Illyrian but there are plenty in this thread who would).

Also it just struck me how low the sample size in Malsia is on both projects. People weren't kidding when they said these regions are still severely under sampled....

Totally agree with the rest of your post tho.
According to the statistics page on rrenjet, it's not

https://rrenjet.com/statistikat/

Malesia, 42% J2b2, 36% E-V13
Kukes, 41.2% J2b2, 29.4% E-V13

TBH I vibe with what I read from Brumzi. No idea why he gets so much hate. Have not seen any supremacy stuff either from him...
Sure, he expects E-V13 in Western Balkans and that's controversial in the genetic fora right now, but really I don't think he deserves all the hate he gets. I have not kept up will all his posts though, so maybe I am missing something.

According to the statistics page on rrenjet, it's not

https://rrenjet.com/statistikat/

Malesia, 42% J2b2, 36% E-V13
Kukes, 41.2% J2b2, 29.4% E-V13

Dardha (Kamenica) should also have a high % of J2b-L283 also communities in the Prishtina Valley. I am hoping East and Central Kosovo might get more representation in the future.

TBH I vibe with what I read from Brumzi. No idea why he gets so much hate. Have not seen any supremacy stuff either from him...
Sure, he expects E-V13 in Western Balkans and that's controversial in the genetic fora right now, but really I don't think he deserves all the hate he gets. I have not kept up will all his posts though, so maybe I am missing something.

Easily one of the best Albanian members I have ever come across on fora. Great knowledge on tribes and our history in general, and has contributed a ton on wikipedia. Very collected person. I don't think he gets much hate at all, except for a couple of butthurt people here.

Easily one of the best Albanian members I have ever come across on fora. Great knowledge on tribes and our history in general, and has contributed a ton on wikipedia. Very collected person. I don't think he gets much hate at all, except for a couple of butthurt people here.

Trojet, Kelmendasi and him are in my top 5 anthrofora Albos.

I mean we fricking have R-M458 and R1029 in late Hallstatt and La Tene despite being likely immigrants earlier which is practically the twilight zone . So E-V13 in Illyrians is a no brainer at this point lol.

Trojet, Kelmendasi and him are in my top 5 anthrofora Albos.

Bruzmi, Trojet, Kelmendasi are easily the holy trinity of fora Albanians. Great people that deserve a lot of respect for their contributions and efforts.

It's not about that I think. His entire purpose is being a hyper J2-L283 Illyrian supremacist for some totally bizarre reason. Despite the fact that most of his ancestors, since he is a modern Albanian after all (right?), were E-V13, and if that haplogroup is not Illyrian then his "Neo-Illyrian" meta-ethnicity tag can literally Aspurgs ass. Also his "Kosovan" tag on Anthrogenica, Kosovo flag, talking about how Kosovo Albanians speak more "pure" Albanian or whatever. Just an overall really bizarre person.

I didn't know he used the Kosovan label. Kind of cringe lol.

What does Neo-Illyrian even mean?

I too think we will find E-V13 in Illyrians. E-V13 is widespread today in both the West and East Balkans, and can't be from Thracians only. Croatians, Austrians, Bosnians that are E-V13, could be from E-V13 Illyrians. South-Central Balkans was a melting pot, on the fringes of the Illyrian and Thracian worlds, so I expect both J2b2 and E-V13 to be found together there

This thread has been viewed 611732 times.

Back