which country u like most?!

Anvilania! Maker of the best anvils in the world!!

I only went to France and it wasn't bad but no one understood what I said. Supposedly to them I have a weird French accent when I talk. Well I though they had a weird accent when they talk and they pronounce the words to long. So I had to speak English on my trip to France to be understood.

:p

ST. THOMAS ISLAND

The people are friendly and laid back. Life runs in the slow lane. The color of the ocean !! I want a house at the top of the island built into the rock. With it own powerplant and thick steel slideing panels to seal the house during horrible storms they can have. A fortress in the sky to look down from to watch the world go by.

Frank

:bow:

has got to be China. nothing comes close.

I'd like to go to Romania or Bulgaria.
I just con't get enough of the romanian accent, the dracula stuffs, the carpates, the moutains, the sea, the sun, the rural life.
You may know O-zone with "Dragustea din tei", just listen it...

I used to like Switzerland the most but now not sure anymore.:?

I still got a few places I would like to visit before I made up my mind, I haven't yet gone to Canada and Finland the two countries I have not visited yet interested to visit.

So far...besides my native one is Italy...although turkey was quite good 2. I simply love the mediterranean...if Europe is the best place in the world...the mediterranean is the best place in europe.

That's a very difficult question. I always answer (because I've been asked this a lot) that it depends if it is for sightseeing or living. But I will add that if it is for living, it depends as much on the town or neighbourhood than the country itself. An beautiful historic town is not the same as a drab industrial city. Within the same city, you may love it or hate it depending where you live. There is no comparison in living in the dingiest parts of south-east London and in Mayfair or Kensington. You can like Paris, but that's not the poor HLM suburbs you have in mind. Likewise, New York might be great, but not if you live in some areas of the Bronx where you have no peace of mind. Brussels is just the same. You can't compare lower-class Molenbeek-Saint-Jean with upper-class Woluwe-St-Pierre.

United States. Although, it's the only country that I have ever been too. (obviously, I have never left)

I need to get out more.....

Mitsuo Oda said:
United States. Although, it's the only country that I have ever been too.

When I read that it reminds me of the so-called "democratic" elections with only one candidate or one party on the list. You can vote, but you can only give one answer. :p

P.S.:blush:
If it is interesting to someone to look some my photos is it is possible to make to the address - www.prizmatic1.by.ru is a time version and the site with some mistakes opens, but "design" of this site is my mood of these years - enough " eloquent to default "...

Last edited:
France, Spain, U.K., Portugal, Germany.

Northern Italy, the people, the climate, the relaxed atmosphere and most definitely the food.

This thread has been viewed 48263 times.

Back