Who were the ancient Egyptians? Finally an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Banned
Reaction score
There’s still no published work regarding the original lineage of men of ancient Egypt(well not in a clear way), but it’s ok instead of checking for the men let’s check for the women of the society. Here I present mitochondrial haplogroup M1 and U6, two maternal lineages that have been associated with e1b1b men since they appeared.

E1b1b can be divided into two main lineages E-V68 who are associated with M1 women and E-Z827 with U6 women. Today if you check (second link) what location has the highest concentration of women who are M1 and U6 you’ll see that they’re concentrated exactly where e1b1b men have the highest concentration, in the Horn of Africa for E-V68 and M1 and Northwest Africa for E-Z827 and U6. Both of those branches having newer and newer subclades the further you get from Egypt.

We can also look at the language ancient Egyptians spoke, it was an afroasiatic language like Hebrew, Arabic, Somali, amazigh etc and afroasiatic languages come from e1b1b men that’s why you’ll find like over 90% of the many languages it includes still being spoken by them.

One more thing I wanna add is that people will say the ancient Egyptians had Eurasian dna. That’s semantics, cause the autosomal component they’re talking about is called “basal Eurasian” the earliest evidence of it is with the afroasiatic/e1b1b people. In the horn that autosomal component is called “ethio-Somali” and in North Africa it’s called “maghrebi”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not letting me post links so search “Mitochondrial haplotypes in ancient Egypt through time” for the first link and it’s on researchgate

For the second link search “Spatial distribution of haplogroup M1 and U6” also on researchgate

I’ll be building in this thread and exploring sides of the history of E1b1b men that aren’t explored much. The name I’ll be using to refer to the whole E1b1b lineage in general will be Afroasiatic. Some questions I will be providing an insight for will be questions such as: an East African or middle eastern origin and where within those locations exactly? Where’s the first evidence of them? Why were they taller than the average man? Why it looks like there was two population movements and settlement, one prior to young dryas event and one after? How and why did so many non-E1b1b people start acquiring the autosomal component called “basal Eurasian” after the young dryas without having sufficient E1b1b members among them to account for it? What was happening in the Fertile Crescent starting at the Neolithic and why does the whole globe seem to follow the advances that was made there first? Why were Afroasiatic civilizations so religious and why did all abrahamic religions use afroasiatic languages Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic? And so many more questions

The Afroasiatic lineage has been at the mids of world events ever since they appeared 33,000 years ago and I will be substantiating how the YAP-positive haplogroup carriers and in particularly the E1b1b people are the product(fruit) that was sought after when the creator started cultivating this reality. Yes this will take a turn into what some might call pseudoscience but believe me I will be presenting it in a scholarly way, study after study.

I wanna start off with addressing the concept of race. Race is completely a social construct that only exists in our mind. I’m a man from horn of African and some people will say I’m black and some will say I’m in between lol. If I go and reproduce boys with a white blond blue eyed women and an Asian women. And them boys stay and keep reproducing within those groups, in 2-3 generations they’ll look like the corresponding group that they’re in. The question is, is my lineage and me in three different races? No cause race doesn’t exist, the real thing is lineage which is tracked through haplogroups.

To keep this discussion as relevant to e1b1b I’ll start at the out-of-Africa migration. Though before events need to be talked about cause people got it all wrong. For one we started out our evolution in the American continents and made our way through Asia as we diversified and only went into Africa sometime after our split from Neanderthal. Homosapiens emerged in west Africa not east Africa, but all of that is a topic for another day.

The out of Africa migration happened sometime around 120k bp. Around this time is when the Khoisan people got isolated in South Africa and when their genetic bottleneck happened. I’m proposing that the same event that pushed them south, pushed other groups north. What was that event? Even though we can see it’s abrupt disturbance of the climate so far I don’t think there’s any good explanation for it. There’s branches of haplogroup B that are exclusive to the Middle East and going as far as central asia. Though haplogroup A seems to have migrated out too but in a much smaller scale. There’s evidence that shows India to east Asia was occupied by 80k bp. That explains the bottleneck that happened around 70k bp since we were around the vicinity of toba eruption. Though there was death because of the eruption, it wasn’t as deadly across the world as hypothesized before. This settlement in India shows continued occupation From 80K into 25k bp(4). They tried debunking the Toba theory which caused the out-of-Africa population to shrink in number and recover around 65K bp. They did this by going to Africa and doing various work over there, because they were operating under the hypothesis that people didn’t migrate out yet. Around 65K bp is when haplogroup CF diversifies and when they also acquire the Neanderthal and denisovan components, which indicates either an incursion into their homeland my archaic hominids or a migration out of their homeland and into the range of the archaic hominids. Evidence point to the latter. My proposal is that somewhere between Indus Valley and Vietnam is the birthplace of both haplogroup CT and haplogroup L3. Around that area is where you’ll find the Paragroups of haplogroup F, mtdna M and N, as well as all main subclades of C. The other haplogroup l3 subclades that aren’t M or N are associated with haplogroup DE and are hypothesized to have back migrated along with haplogroup E. I have a different proposal, Haplogroup DE along with the other l3 haplogroups had a completely different birthplace and they’re were no where to be found between 72-33k years. I’ll go over exactly where they were and what they were doing later down the story but on my next post I’ll skip over to 33k bp.

*Khoisan hunter-gatherers have been the largest population throughout most of modern-human demographic history- Nature Communications

*Haplogroup B- Yfull

*Trove of teeth from cave represents oldest modern humans in China- Science

*Human occupation of northern India spans the Toba super-eruption ~74,000 years ago- Nature Communications

*Late Pleistocene Human Population Bottlenecks, VolcanicWinter, and the Differentiation of Modern Humans- York University

*Haplogroup CF- Yfull

*Earliest evidence of modern humans breeding with Neanderthals- Natural History Museum

*Carriers of mitochondrial DNA macrohaplogroup L3 basal lineages migrated back to Africa from Asia around 70,000 years ago- BMC Ecology and Evolution

In these posts on 7/26 I’ll skip pasts 33 thousand and go into the people of the Fertile Crescent. In the upcoming posts after these ones I’ll go back to 72 thousand years ago and I’ll revise the part where I said that haplogroup DE and L3 were no where to be found until 33 thousand years ago, as that only relates to haplogroup E and L3. Haplogroup DE and it’s subclade haplogroup D were very much present and active. Sorry for any confusion I have caused.

As we know, there’s overwhelming archaeogenetic evidence of the afroasiatic/e1b1b people in the Fertile Crescent. Today E1b1b reaches its highest frequency in the Middle East around the Dead Sea area(Jordan/Palestine). So what were these people doing in the Fertile Crescent and why did their presence in that area decline over time? Obviously they didn’t they out so did they migrate out perhaps? Maybe mostly into Africa? Let’s explore

Graham Hancock who is the leading figure regarding the young dryas event aka the flood of noah, talks about a people who travelled all over the earth and mapped it out thousands of years ago. Those same people are the ones he mentions as “the ancient advanced civilization” who showed up in turkey and built goleki tepe. From our religious history we learn that Noah’s ark landed in turkey. Here I present their linguistic traces from the four corners of the globe.

We didn’t always look at the map with Europe being in the north and towards Africa being the south. The earliest maps in Egypt was actually the opposite, that’s why they called northern Egypt “lower” and southern Egypt “upper”.
The people who left their linguistic traces looked at the map the same way and they spoke an Afroasiatic language.

In Hebrew the word for north is tza(fon) in Somali it’s koon(fur) but over time it came to mean south just like the orientation of the map changed. Today you’ll find that word in Africa in various forms and various uses from people calling them selfs the fur/fon/ful/Fulani people to it being the title of their kings.

In Hebrew the word for west is ma(arav) in Amharic it’s mi‘(irabi). I hold the position that the words Arab, aram, avari, afar, Aryan is just variations of that name and. Aryan/arav people took that name as they spread out mostly into India, Europe, Africa and further into the Middle East from their homeland which was mostly from Central Asia and the caucuses to Pakistan and Iran.

The word for south in Hebrew is da(rom). Most Europeans today came from maarav/Aryan lands but the italic people such as the Romans or the Celtics such as the scots have been in Europe way before. That’s why those two branches of the Indo-European language family are more related to each other Then they are to the rest of the branches. The word darom is where the name Rome, Romulus, rum that’s found in the italic and Celtic languages comes from.

Finally the word for east in Hebrew is m(iz)rach the original pronunciation should be mi(sh)raq in Arabic its (sh)arq. The oldest civilization in the Americas used that word in the form of xi/shi. People say that’s what they called them selfs but the original generations of the Olmecs were too knowledgeable for that. Today it’s used for various things in the form of Kʼiche such as the names of Native American tribes as well as the names of the Olmec descendants(gullah geechee). You’ll also find the name xi/shi in places like china and neighboring countries. I hold the position that the reason why both the greater china area and the American continents were referred to as east/shi/mishraq is cause of the Mariana Trench which is where all organisms come from. The Mariana Trench, lalibela Ethiopia, Jerusalem Palestine and the Sargasso Sea are all connected, I’ll touch on that in another post.

So Since the earth is round where were they measuring from for the center? if towards Africa is the north, the American continents is the east, Europe is south and most of Asia is west. That basically means that some landmass on the Mediterranean was their prime meridian. I take the position that the spot was the Temple Mount while today our prime meridian is in London. A prime meridian does a lot of things including being the center of our global timekeeping system which we call timezones or “Greenwich Mean Time”.

We know that these advanced people came to turkey around 12 thousand years ago when things calmed down after the young dryas/great flood. Around that same time a group of people came and settled all across the Fertile Crescent starting the Neolithic revolution which changed a lot from what people eat and how they live to how they talk and who they mate with all across the globe.

Historians just assume that the Neolithic advancements are independent from each other because they don’t count on the fact that a group of educated, intelligent and divinely inspire people existed. Not only did they exist, they were settled in the most strategic position in the world for sea and land access. If you look at the map you’ll see that they had the Persian gulf, the Red Sea and the Mediterranean. call it the original Silk Road lol. They also had colonies that functioned like an embassy/missionary station all across the world, I will touch more on that in an another post. This was basically a universal government and it was helping people and changing lives.

When I go into the history of 72 thousand years ago I’ll talk about how the first human government was around that time. And how Adam was their descendant and only lived 33 thousand years ago.

Our homeland

5a95e57d7c908058ba760435b98717ee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 3540 times.

Back