Who were the ancient Egyptians? Finally an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier we had missionary stations/embassy/colonies all over but that wasn’t to Seattle and conquer but to help and educate. We spread our population to neighboring areas as we grew. This was approximately the extant of the inner part of our government by the time Sargon of Akkad died and the world really changed. I’ll go into Sargon of Akkad some other time as he was a really important figure and a famous prophet extensively mentioned in the religious books by another name. The thing I would change about this map is to shade more into Africa and less into Central Asia.
38401e9fa2b4cffc132e0954efacff11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spot that most of e1b1b people past thro as they migrated deeper into Africa for various reasons and various dates was Egypt. Let’s take a deeper dive into their religion. The Egyptologists and all other people that study indigenous cultures think that anything we give reverence to must be a god that we’re worshiping. That’s one of the many mistakes they make as they try to simplify and dismiss the real existence of a very complex history and spiritual system. Understand this is a complex story that the ancestors intended to pass on in a simplified symbolic form which the scholars/priests of the day would learn more about in their studies.

Osiris wasn’t a god, he was a man that lived and they made a couple of mistakes regarding his story. His real story is that he came from geb. Geb is the name of the earth element which is part of the four elements of creation, air water earth and fire. Osiris was given the responsibility to rule on earth as the representative of lah(Allah) also pronounced as Yah(Yahweh). Osiris had two wives isis and nephthys. He produced a boy and a girl with isis and another boy and a girl with nephthys. The ancestors called nephthys son seth and isis son Horus the elder, the girls had the same name as their mothers.

The ancestors portrayed a conflict between seth and Horus the elder over the kingship that would be inherited from Osiris. Seth ended up killing Horus the elder, but isis and Osiris had another boy named Horus the younger who inherited the kingship. The kingship of the ancestors wasn’t something that someone just gives you, you had to be spiritually picked by the creator to become the neb(nabi) and it was passed down through the lineage of the father.

That’s literally the story of Adam, matter fact the story of Adam makes more sense by studying the story of Osiris. Adam was made from clay/dirt(earth) and was given the responsibility to rule as the khalif. He also had two wives eve and Lilith. Cain killed Abel out of rage because he didn’t receive gods blessing (the prophethood). Adam had another son with eve which they called Seth[emoji23] who inherited the kingship/prophethood.

Understand the names of the characters in the ancient Egyptian story is for symbolism. For example Osiris is a latinization of the name asar/isir which means origin. It’s where the name Israel comes from which is a compound word meaning isir=origin ale/le=god/owner. The original writing would have been like isir’ale and it’s talking about the children of Adam not just Jacob. My position is that anubis and seth are the same person.
9ca26914147049bd2fafb59318dfc507.jpg

An Eurasian origin and back migration to Africa has been proposed for the African Y-chromosome haplogroup E. Inside Africa, frequency distributions of maternal L3 and paternal E lineages are positively correlated. This correlation is not fully explained by geographic or ethnic affinities. This correlation rather seems to be the result of a joint and global replacement of the old autochthonous male and female African lineages by the new Eurasian incomers.

https://bmcecolevol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12862-018-1211-4

There’s still no published work regarding the original lineage of men of ancient Egypt(well not in a clear way), but it’s ok instead of checking for the men let’s check for the women of the society. Here I present mitochondrial haplogroup M1 and U6, two maternal lineages that have been associated with e1b1b men since they appeared.

E1b1b can be divided into two main lineages E-V68 who are associated with M1 women and E-Z827 with U6 women. Today if you check (second link) what location has the highest concentration of women who are M1 and U6 you’ll see that they’re concentrated exactly where e1b1b men have the highest concentration, in the Horn of Africa for E-V68 and M1 and Northwest Africa for E-Z827 and U6. Both of those branches having newer and newer subclades the further you get from Egypt.

We can also look at the language ancient Egyptians spoke, it was an afroasiatic language like Hebrew, Arabic, Somali, amazigh etc and afroasiatic languages come from e1b1b men that’s why you’ll find like over 90% of the many languages it includes still being spoken by them.

One more thing I wanna add is that people will say the ancient Egyptians had Eurasian dna. That’s semantics, cause the autosomal component they’re talking about is called “basal Eurasian” the earliest evidence of it is with the afroasiatic/e1b1b people. In the horn that autosomal component is called “ethio-Somali” and in North Africa it’s called “maghrebi”

The Ancient Egyptians were West Eurasians, they were Levantines.

Graham Hancock who is the leading figure regarding the young dryas event aka the flood of noah, talks about a people who travelled all over the earth and mapped it out thousands of years ago. Those same people are the ones he mentions as “the ancient advanced civilization” who showed up in turkey and built goleki tepe. From our religious history we learn that Noah’s ark landed in turkey. Here I present their linguistic traces from the four corners of the globe.

You are a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 3539 times.

Back