Who Would Win in the Next Presidental Race?

Doc

Silent Assassin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Chinese, Columbian, German, and Russian
On an online poll conducted by the NPD Group here are the current results of their question with the 2008 elections:

If Laura Bush and Hillary Clinton ran against each other in the next US Presidential Election, who would you want to win?

40% - Laura Bush
43% - Hillary Clinton
16% - Neither

Dear God are we that divided of a nation now? I mean sure I know that there has been talk of both women thinking about running, but why do the numbers have to be almost split down the line. Now don't get me wrong, I don't care if the United States had a female president, but I wouldn't want either of these women to be it. Laura Bush, well I hate her. Her politics are the same as her husbands. We don't need another Bible hugging, job ruining, greedy president in office for another four years after this one.

Hillary Clinton is a pathetic choice because she is so anti-male on her politics. (I wonder why? :eek:kashii:)

If I had to choose I'd pick neither one of them. If I was going to choose a president I'd choose Senator John McCain. At least that man is concerned about the freaking country, especially in the state it's in now, and if there is anybody who deserves a medal from Vietnam it's him from all the hell he suffered. Most women in this country think that a female president would be a bad choice. Not because women are discouraged from politics, but rather that a position like that (just the presidency, not the other positions like senators or representives for instance)would be too much for a woman considering that women base decisions more on emotion than reason. At least that's what a lot of the women that I talk to about politics think.

What do the other females on this board think? Who would you vote for, even if it's not those two potental female canidates?

Doc:ramen::happy:

This thread has been viewed 648 times.

Back