Religion why are not u a muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TwistedMac said:
"Well Bob, in the last religious olympics we saw the muslims starting strong with M. A. Muqtedar Khan winning much ground in the reach-out-and-forgive competition as well as a strong Conspiracy-theory team. But although they started out at an incredible pace collecting points, it just didn't hold up.. on the Jihad court we saw Mullah Mohammed Omar gaining many points and eventually winning Silver in what can only be described as an incredible performance..

I must say the turnout for this years olympic has been dissapointing to say the least, or what do you think?"

TwistedMac, that's perfect! Well done!! :D :D

60Yen said:
TwistedMac said:
Hahaha, actually it is a conspiracy theory. I'm the one that set it up. With my trained army of pokemon kids I will conquer this world and establish an evil empire! :cool:

Actually that's The Holy Trinity :)

What can I say but, "wow." This part really gets me:

The Article said:
Among the spurious accusations leveled against the children?s game, some Muslim religious leaders in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt claim that Pokemon is a Japanese word that translates, "I am Jewish."

Glad to know that they are serious about checking their facts. :eek:kashii:

Geez, I hope they never translate "Mike in Japan"

Hmm in a pre-emptive strike I declare it not to mean;
"Paul is the undead illegitimate son of a Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo Walrus"
or
"On the 27th of this month my dastardly plan for world domination will reach devine fruition and return all hairy backed ape men to the former positions of Imperial Glory that they and their Divinely-propelled Pokemon Army so righteously deserve"

....Actually it means;
My big brother is Superman, but he got lead astray by the blissfully erotic Miss Pixie's Ever-So-Naughty Table Dancing Troupe on his way to the Dwarf Throwing Championships. Anyone seen him? He was supposed to have been back yesterday with my Poccari Sweat supplies and a masked lone onigiri" .... But remember, it's a secret, 'K?

Oops ... return to topic;

The Blissfully Erotic Miss Pixie's Ever-So-Naughty Table Dancing Troupe 10
The Fabulous Unusually Hairy-backed (and hairy-assed) ape dudes ..... .2

Last edited:
something tells me that this thread has died...as Uncle Frank has foreseen and prophesied in an earlier post in this thread:

Frank said:
I have to agree Mike, this thread seems headed for doom!

I rest my case...
:hanabi:

I agree, Miss Apollo, although I think Frank was referring to the possible train wreck that it was headed for. In any event, it would appear some of our competitors have left the building ... By the way, you played well in this competition! :)

Satori said:
I agree, Miss Apollo, although I think Frank was referring to the possible train wreck that it was headed for. In any event, it would appear some of our competitors have left the building ... By the way, you played well in this competition! :)

Thank you satori! :) Yes, it seems that moslema is not returning, or, at least taking a break from us Japan-maniacs in here. Or, maybe she has found a relevant forum.
I told it to some of my Arab friends here in Denmark, and they told me there is an "Arab-forum" somewhere on the net, and in one section, you can discuss this kind of topic.

Miss_apollo7 said:
Thank you satori! :) Yes, it seems that moslema is not returning, or, at least taking a break from us Japan-maniacs in here. Or, maybe she has found a relevant forum.
I told it to some of my Arab friends here in Denmark, and they told me there is an "Arab-forum" somewhere on the net, and in one section, you can discuss this kind of topic.

Ahh, an Arab forum sounds much more appropriate. Then I guess our work is done. :)

NEWS:
I have received a pm from moslema, telling me goodbye and that she won't be coming back.....

I thought that I should let you know if you guys were wondering, or you haven't heard...

So,this thread has definately died, it will not be the same without her....

ああ!それは 俺 の セリフ だよ
ah!! sorewa ore no serif dayo ? ...

shouldn't this be "せりふ" instead of the katakana セリフ ??
:relief:

科白【せりふ】 (n) speech, words, one's lines, remarks
セリフ serifu

Miss_apollo7 said:
NEWS:
I have received a pm from moslema, telling me goodbye and that she won't be coming back.....

I thought that I should let you know if you guys were wondering, or you haven't heard...

So,this thread has definately died, it will not be the same without her....

Then I guess the games are over. Hopefully, she'll find one of the forums you spoke of earlier, since she seemed to be interested in only discussing the Muslim religion.

noooooooooooooo, this is NOT the way to make threads die...
don't you see? if you want it to fold, you post nothing on it, NOTHING!!! and post as much as possible on as many other threads as possible, sending the thread to the dark recesses of "page 3 of 3", where even the most serious do not dare to wander. And you hope against hope, pray to anyone or anything you believe in, that no one will ever uncover this hellish creation that was concieved in the minds of revolutionaries and experimentalists of times gone by: the unwanted thread.

(no one best be replying to this message)

:D

blessed said:
noooooooooooooo, this is NOT the way to make threads die...
don't you see? if you want it to fold, you post nothing on it, NOTHING!!! and post as much as possible on as many other threads as possible, sending the thread to the dark recesses of "page 3 of 3", where even the most serious do not dare to wander. And you hope against hope, pray to anyone or anything you believe in, that no one will ever uncover this hellish creation that was concieved in the minds of revolutionaries and experimentalists of times gone by: the unwanted thread.

(no one best be replying to this message)

:D

.............ok

RockLee said:
ああ!それは 俺 の セリフ だよ
ah!! sorewa ore no serif dayo ? ...

shouldn't this be "せりふ" instead of the katakana セリフ ??
:relief:

科白【せりふ】 (n) speech, words, one's lines, remarks
セリフ serifu

I seriously thought it was a loanword for a while. In any case, now that I know it's an actual word, I'll hide behind the screaming explanation. (Besides, damn Initial D manga)

Lets clarify somethings.

It's very darn obviously that thread was started to defame religion and to lead people into astray by fighting each others, then some posters cooperate with the originial poster by taking the con side, and some also in the pro side, it's nothing more but something to make people fight each other.

Now below is the CORRECT (so far I know) definitions of the terms:

- Muslim, a peaceful person, an atheist can be a muslim. If you're a peaceful person and then you claim you're not a muslim, either that you are being deceived or you are deceiving.

- Mu'min, a believing person, in the Qur'an it's define as someone who believed in monotheism / God. Even a Hindu can be a mu'min, because Hindu in its core is a monotheistic religion.

- Mukhlis, a pure person. Neither a muslim nor a mu'min can automatically can be a mukhlis. A boke person can be a mukhlis. And personally, this person is probably the only person that has the highest chance to survive sanely in all of this madness these days.

- Kafir, a person who denied, in the Qur'an it's defined as a person who denied monotheism / God . A Hindu is not a Kafir, neither does a Christian, a person in the Judiasm faith, and so on. A Kafir can be a muslim. Though here's a tricky question, is the Devil a mu'min?

- Ahli Kitab, someone who delve into arrangements/books/and so on. The correct English term for "ahli kitab" I think is scholar. Asking a scholar for advice can be a good thing due the huge knowledge a scholar got, but not all scholars might have your best intention in mind, some scholars might wish for you to go back denying monotheism / God after you're already believe in it. Why? Maybe they wanted someone to accompany them in their misery?

- Musyrik, someone who have alliance, in the Qur'an it's defined as a person who claim to believe in monotheism / God but still taking shelter on something else. This is not a case of a person believing multiple Gods, this a case of a person who believes in monotheism / God but then also rely in other things.

- Religion is something that someone rely on, something that someone believe on, every person has his or her own religion, even an atheist has his or her own religion. If you said that you have no religion, either you're being deceiving or you're deceiving. Currently there around 6~7 billions Adamic religions in this Earth, with each of those religions being distinct.

- Jihad = Ganbatte / Ganbaru . Sabillah = Kamisama no machi (or maybe kamisamamama?).

- Allah = Kamisama = Elohim .

As for Jesus Christ.

There's Jesus Christ, and then there's Jesus son of Maryam.

Jesus Christ is God when God is controlling Jesus son of Maryam directly, while Jesus son of Maryam is only a descendant of Adam strengthen by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ is Jesus son of Maryam when his 'God mode'. But we should remember what we believers should believe is God. It's okay to believe and worship Jesus Christ, but it's not right to worship Jesus son of Maryam. So it's better to say "Christ!" rathern that "Jesus!".

If we aren't sure about it, lets just ask Jesus personally when he returned. Though when he returned, many of us probably already passed several reincarnations.

As for worship and respect.

These are two different things, but both shared the same fate, some people are no longer doing these things anymore.

I once demanded a girl to be respected, only to be accused that I demand that people to worship her or die. I was stupid enough to be lured into argument that is set up to get me banned.

Some people today definetly don't really understand the concept of respect and worship.

In the old days, you are demanded to respect your parents, but not to worship them, because worship is reserved to God (or Gods or Kami if you prefer). Nowadays, people are doing neither of them, and some said that this is progress/evolution/shinka.

As for the existence of God.

The more I know the universe, the more I realize that it could crash without a system administrator.

Personally, I could understand more about the universe by studying more about computers, or even vice versa.

As for the current situation.

We are currently at war, a spiritual war. Don't let our enemy fooled us, our enemy isn't the U.S.A. government, Iraqi government, Israel, Al-Qaida, Mossad, C.I.A., C.N.R.T., and so on, they are nothing more but 'tools' used by the enemy.

First rule in a war, know your enemy. Do you know who is enemy? I mean that if you don't know, chances are you could be attacking a potential friend or ally.

Don't let 'them' win over you.

digicross said:
As for the current situation.

We are currently at war, a spiritual war. Don't let our enemy fooled us, our enemy isn't the U.S.A. government, Iraqi government, Israel, Al-Qaida, Mossad, C.I.A., C.N.R.T., and so on, they are nothing more but 'tools' used by the enemy.

First rule in a war, know your enemy. Do you know who is enemy? I mean that if you don't know, chances are you could be attacking a potential friend or ally.

Don't let 'them' win over you.

Ok, sorry but I'm a little lost here. Who is the enemy, and whose enemy are we talkin about. :?

Why am I not Muslim, because i'm a buddhist. Actually, I was born into both christianity and buddhism.
On a serious note I have many friends that are muslim. My best friend Miriam is muslim. I don't really know much about the Koran. I know for a fact though that christianity did derive from islam. Islam, Muslim are the same thing. However, i don't agree with some muslim traditions and that is the "oppression of women." I took a course in philosphy, so i have some knowledge on women oppression through the ages. NO I"M NOT A FEMINIST!!!
A person who used to be a good friend of mine and i'm going to put his name on the internet, because he still makes me angry!!! SIRAJ
Everyday we hung out together all that came out of his mouth was racist remarks about jews, blacks, and asians. I remember one time he used the word chink in front of me. Also, there were a lot of driscriminitory remarks about beating woman. This is only one person and does not represent every muslim. However, many of these beliefs are connected with the muslim culture. Not all Muslim's are like this!!!
{{Miriam I miss you hope your trip to Dubai was fun}} Talk to you soon!!!
:heyhey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 12405 times.

Back