Question Why do you love somebody???

Why do you love somebody??? ;-)

• The lovely kind character, he/she makes me smile ...

Votes: 81 65.9%
  • The House, the yacht, the cars and the money - that?s all!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Her HUGE BREASTS/ His huge Co..!!!

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't really love him/her... I simply don't want to be lonely....

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • What is love ?

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Other, don't know, don't care

Votes: 14 11.4%

• Total voters
Then that means your the really good type of girlfriend for guys, absolutely, neptunemoon! I look up to that. hmm i really need a bf badly. -_-" But I can wait ^_^

nah, I don't NEED one... I'm too busy anyway.. ^^;

oh, now that I think of it, maybe they (both guys and girls) sometimes leave that person, though he/she's good, because they think that person is too busy, and doesn't care about them..

Love=Time

If you love that person then of course you make time.
And your lady comes first because with her happiness comes
your happiness as well.:bluush: yesh...

I need to find a new lady. Single life is getting boring.:D

I know nothing of love, sometimes I think I do but then i tell myself that I'm too young to know anything.I have had several b/f's and there was one I thought I really loved, but I found I really didn't. It became espically clear when he dumped me for a whore. I have a complicated love life *sigh* I always make the wrong descions.

Well, i used to really liked this girl but she used me for my money. Then i moved far away from my old place. And then when i was in my new school i saw this girl and i fell for her..Dont know why, maybe its love or maybe its something else. We'll only know what is it when we experienced love with somebody we liked.

Re: Re: Love=Time

jeisan said:
*points at neptunemoon*

*whistles innocently*

[winks eyes at jeiesan and mouths "gotcha!"]

So moon, you said museums that would be cool to go to. And you call bf on the phone:bluush: boy i wish my phone would ring

[stares at phone.....]

Eve::i feel bad that that happend to you, the girl using you and all, and its true what you said last;)

yes... the love... can?t decided between liking it or banning it from the list of my possible feelings...lol
-I don?t care about the problems love can cause... There?s only a single question on my mind...: Why is it so difficult to find the right one? There are so many wonderful girls on this planet... Which one is the one to fall in love with?...hmmm...
The worst thing in love I guess is, if your partner doesn?t love you like you love him...
Well, please excuse this spilling of my heart...

i think its nice that no one has picked option number 2 (the house, car...etc)

Probably...but I?ve made this option just for fun...
But there are enough people outa there doing this...

I think the girl who gets you will be very lucky, Himura! ;)

Himura said:
yes... the love... can?t decided between liking it or banning it from the list of my possible feelings...lol
-I don?t care about the problems love can cause... There?s only a single question on my mind...: Why is it so difficult to find the right one? There are so many wonderful girls on this planet... Which one is the one to fall in love with?...hmmm...
The worst thing in love I guess is, if your partner doesn?t love you like you love him...
Well, please excuse this spilling of my heart...

-puts a cup to catch spillage......of heart....-
the worst thin in love is your partner not loving you like they love you.

-That will sitin your mind like a thosand nails just poking at you....walksaway..-

-Thank you, kirei na me.
True, Escaflowne, true...

[mind is still being poked....not so severly though...once i get moon....poke free i will be!]

thanks.;)

lol whats with will all the pointing, whisteling, and winking guys? It's trues there are so many people out there you wonder which one is the right and if there is that some one special just for you. Someone you will follow for the rest of your life with no doubts. Oh I used to hate waiting by the telephone for a call its sooo agitating.

This thread has been viewed 122423 times.

Back