Yamna_K6

is he correct!

pre-yamnya + yamnya = 54.9%

and you are E-M35 haplogroup

he said there was no E in yamnya

There are some African-Americans with British Y DNA but with over 70% West African ancestry. Does this mean British Y DNA originated in west Africa? No.

I think he sent me my results:
Yamnaya_related 0.148505
WHG_extra 0.007126
ENA 0.003979
Middle_Eastern 0.415615
Pre-Yamnaya 0.411474
Sub-Saharan 0.0133

Apparently Pre-Yamnaya is supposed to be ENF with some Mesolithic admixture, and the Middle east is how it was when ENF didn't get to Europe yet. Yamnaya component apparently reaches the highest frequency among the Udmurt of northern Russia.

The most interesting component in this test to me is the Middle Eastern one. It isn't random that even though Jews and Sardinians have similar amounts of ENF-WHG that Sardinians score ~20% in Middle Eastern and Jews score ~40%. This component is doing a pretty good job singling out recent Middle eastern ancestry vs Neolithic Middle eastern ancestry.

Here are my Yamna K6 results. Yamna scored ~33-38% ANE in K8 and I scored ~12-13%, so just over 1/3 Yamna-like(assuming most of my ANE is of Steppe-origin), consistent with my 36% Yamna-related score.

Yamnaya_related 36.5151
WHG_extra 2.436
ENA 1.7989
Middle_Eastern 11.3951
Pre-Yamnaya 46.883
Sub-Saharan 0.9719

Angela, you clearly don't like Davidski for some reason which is why you're biasedly against Yamna K6. Ancient genetics don't have to give people headaches because of how complicated they're. Some things in life are simple. I don't really see a reason to argue with you about this.

The Ancient genomes from haak 2015 are such good proxies of modern peoples' ancestors that components were created that nearly perfectly represent Middle Neolithic Euros, Yamna, and WHG-survival. The ancient individuals don't have to score 100% in a component for the test to be accurate.

You're very quick to ascribe motives to person X but not to person Y. Why is that I wonder?

I'm not so petty, Fire-Haired. I don't know any of these bloggers from a hole in the wall...haven't exchanged a single personal message with any of them, nor do I wish to do so. I know of them only from their own posts. What I dislike in general in people is racism and lack of integrity.

You'll hopefully learn some cynicism sooner rather than later, for your own good. Let's leave it at that, shall we?

Ed. Well, I dislike a lot of things about human beings, but it would take too long to go over all of them, and this isn't the place to list them.:)

You're very quick to ascribe motives to person X but not to person Y. Why is that I wonder?

t's not hard to tell why. If you know his sentiments you would realize that what David and Genetiker claim go in accordence what he wants to believe. People will easier trust people they want to believe, than people who actually tell how it is. That is human.

Last edited:
Angela, I found very interesting to know the true proportions of Yamnaya we could all have -for History it has some weight - the problem is how to know that, because in past we had surely common ancestors with Yamnaya without Yamanya or before Yamnaya arrival - the question remaining : agendas and spirit blindness -
all that saud, yes these poolings questions even well made can abuse us about real past events - but I like put my brain at work for the pleasure and without drama -

This thread has been viewed 22475 times.

Back