Your opinion of italians

On italian looks

• Total voters
Where do you think the Neolithic Farmers came from? They didn't grow out of the ground in Europe.
Neolithic farmers came from parts of Asia Minor and very small enclaves from the Bronze Age Pre historic Levant the chances of them coming into the Levant compared to Anatolia were much smaller because the influx of Neolithic farmers to the Levant was from Anatolia so you see dear, apples and oranges.

How is it that we all agree, and then somebody disagree by actually agreeing?
Why the Confrontation?

No I disagree I think the West Asia admixture varies, in the Near East/West Asia it's significantly higher than Southern Europe, Greco Anatolian admixture in Europe is 10 to 15 percent, in Near East I mean the average Near Easterner it's close 20 to 25 West Asian to percent this is a map of Indo European heritage.

25993317_1932689897050841_459738894_o.png

In West Asia, the chances of anyone of Indo European heritage is less than 20 percent, those plots are a bit off.

However, I do agree that a so called ''West Asian'' person has wholly European genetics it is within the spectrum of the East Mediterranean it's because Neolithic Indo Europeans were Southern/South East European in genetics. The West Asian Greco Anatolian input will never vary in Europe as much as it does in West Asia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistory_of_Southeastern_Europe

What's a Neolithic indo European? You sound like you're saying that Neolithic farmers and indo Europeans were the same and were 100 percent Southern or southeastern European which is all wrong

Well I hope they're gone now.
How are they gone?.....Lega Nord have 5 seats in the European Parliament since 2014.
IIRC, they are 3rd or 4th in popularity in Italy.
They are in Italian Politics forever as they are regional based and not a party like forza italia under berlosconi who will dissolve shortly.
If there is an election ( there has been no Italian elections since 2008 ) , they currently will form a government with 5-Star Movement (M5S)

What's a Neolithic indo European? You sound like you're saying that Neolithic farmers and indo Europeans were the same and were 100 percent Southern or southeastern European which is all wrong

There's no point responding to such complete and utter ignorance of population genetics. That's why I deleted it. Unfortunately, it would take a day to delete all her idiotic comments, and it's the eve of Christmas Eve, so, most of them will have to stay.

My opinion of Italians is:
Italians are Awesome.
To anyone that get pleasure by challenging my opinion, don’t bother. My mind is set in this matter. [emoji2]

My opinion of Italians is:
Italians are Awesome.
To anyone that get pleasure by challenging my opinion, don’t bother. My mind is set in this matter. [emoji2]
This is the best post on this thread thus far

I have already opined...

"Who gives a damn what foreigners think?"

I'm tempted to add a vulgar Italian expression for they should mind their own business, but I won't. I'll remember my mother raised me to be a lady.

That an Italian woman started such an idiotic thread adds insult to injury. I don't know who is worse, her or the t-rolls who responded negatively. I don't see Germans or the British or the French worrying about what foreigners think about them. Nor would I respond with no holds barred negative comments about them if there was such a thread.

Lord, it's reminiscent of that Sally Fields fiasco when she won an Oscar...You like me, You really like me! BLECH. Gag me with a spoon. I've never been able to look at or listen to her again. Pathetic.

Respect and like yourself. That's all you need to get through life.

This thread has been viewed 91028 times.

Back