Aurora Boarealis in Lappland.
Gävle is the oldest city in the historical Norrland, worth visiting for its well-preserved old town, Gamla Gefle.
Ask your travel questions on the Sweden Travel Forum
|Eupedia's Rating System|
Cities, towns, villages & historic buildings
- : Moderately interesting - nice for a quick stop
- : Recommended - to visit if you have time
- : Outstanding place - really deserves to be seen
- : Best of the country - shouldn't be missed
- : Best of Europe
- : Moderately interesting
- : Recommended
- : Highly recommended
- : World-class natural attraction
- ※ : UNESCO World Heritage site