Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

Russia has never been for anybody but Russia. Ask the Germans whether it was better to have lived in West Germany or East Germany. Ask the Poles what it was like to be "liberated" by Russia. Ask the people of Berlin what it was like to be "liberated" by Russians compared to the Americans. The Russians raped everything female from ten to eighty and stole everything that wasn't nailed down to ship back to Russia. They had to build a WALL to keep people from fleeing the benevolent Russian occupation of East Berlin and East Germany in general. We have to build a wall to keep people OUT.

How can you believe these things? What have you been reading? Who have you been talking to?

There's no point in responding to such comments.

If this is the mindset of the Kurds no wonder Obama has been giving them only half hearted support. Sounds like old school Communist/Maoist fellow traveler rhetoric
Indeed, even the Russians are suffering under the regime of Putin. Just look at their economy

Its not that Americans are racists against Kurds. For Americans Kurds are Middle Eastern. If they don't like middle eastern then they don't like Kurds. The problem with this forum is that the few Kurd participants reflect so much ignorance so even if you are pro Kurd will change your mind. They say things like Kurds are brothers with Iranians, or we will smash Turkey to obliteration, etc.. Now you tell me , who will take you seriously if you say such things?

I quite don't understand why you are still posting under false flag. From all your previous posts so far, and strangely always when it is in connection to Turkish affairs, it is obvious that you have a Pro Turkish government stands.

So you don't need to hide your real identity.

For Americans Kurds are Middle Eastern. If they don't like middle eastern then they don't like Kurds.

Wrong by now almost all Americans know who Kurds are and I have yet to come across an American who is anti Kurdish. And many other people, especially American and Western fighters who have joined Kurdish forces can confirm, how friendly the people are towards them.

"The Kurds love Israel. They love Israel and they love the Jewish people. But among the ranks of the YPG there's also local Arabs and other people that might not be such big fans of Israel," she said.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/...islamic-state-rosenberg-idINKCN0PN0SF20150713

The problem with this forum is that the few Kurd participants reflect so much ignorance so even if you are pro Kurd will change your mind.

I must be one of those few Kurds here, look at who calls me ignorant. Let us place bets who the people think is more ignorant, you or me.

In europe there is a popular cliché about uneducated americans who still believe that Russians are communists and Germans are nazis. I'm surprised that you fit in half way, because actually you know better.
Actually, no one mentioned the Germans. Indeed there is not a communist economy still in Russia, but there is still a country or a state which is against the western values. Putin is not Stalin, but he is likewise anti Western.

Turkish divide and conquer policy or Kurdish fascistic nationalism :confused:

Absolutely divide and conquer but must hurt you that it doesn't work. I have known allot of Turkish racists and I have been keeping track on your arguments and they are identical to what I have been thrown at by Turkish Gray Wolves.

I have already know it my friend and group is mostly well educated people. You doesn't need to be act like someone touch your wound :rolleyes:

No you haven't touched any wound just that how pick out few points of an whole discussion to create a whole new discussion, and even put in a whole new thing (Yazidis) this is what people call distracting from the topic.

And sure you have many educated friends and I am living in a ghetto.

Just a answer :grin:, 2014 February now I am wait my mtFull Sequence & R1a - Z280 SNP Pack results

Edit: Thanks to thanks my mtDNA results has already come, I just saw when I checked my account for your question (y)

Now I am not just J1b - I am J1b1b1

I see so you aren't really R1a but just haven't yet had any further downstream testing. You are possibly a z93 (Eurasian branch) congratulations to your results.

Last edited:
Some people here are so pro Americans, although Europeans
that they can not see what is going on,

18/11/2015

Holande and Putin agreed on exchanging infos and cooperate together at war against ISIS,

at Francais air carrier 'Charles De Gaulle' will be stationed Russian airplanes
and the Russian bases at Syrria accomodate Francais officers.

at 26/11/2015 Hollande is visiting Moscow,

the only who is not 'hot and willing' against Daesh until now is Obama.

they will finish DAESH before the EURO 2016, or they will cancel the Eurocup

Perhaps the new 'SYKES PICOT' will be ready before Euro2016

If I remember correct.
First 'reborn' of Democracy happen at England with Cromwell and represantation under King, but ended as dictatorship
Second 'reborn' of Democracy happened at France and change the fate and minds all over the world
Revolution Francais and republic are considered 'sacred' to the political systems of today.
Although pass from 'bad and dirty waters' like terrorism and imperium etc etc

Goga represents only his own opinion.... I was expecting more user knowledge from you at this point. Obama only gives half hearted support to Kurds because of NATO ally Turkey nothing more. Russia today is not UDDSR but I agree that literally every part of Europe which was dominated rather by Russia is far behind.

But todays Russia is not Communist anymore. Only ideological idiots with no brain and no knowledge whatsoever still believe Communism does work if even the former definition of Communism (Russia) has turned it's back towards this ridiculous type of system.

In fact todays Russia is ideologically and by system closer to Europe and even the US than Communist China or North Korea. Also Russia is supportive towards Kurds that must be said but honestly I don't see them really do more for us than the EU or US.

You can't hate Putin for simply doing what he thinks is the best for his country.
Putin is doing the best for his own interests, not for the Russians. He don't care for his own people. He is just another disgusting dictator. I hope the Russians throw him down. Either Erdogan it's copying him. Those guys think for themselves that they are Tsars and Sultans .

I quite don't understand why you are still posting under false flag. From all your previous posts so far, and strangely always when it is in connection to Turkish affairs, it is obvious that you have a Pro Turkish government stands.

So you don't need to hide your real identity.

Wrong by now almost all Americans know who Kurds are and I have yet to come across an American who is anti Kurdish. And many other people, especially American and Western fighters who have joined Kurdish forces can confirm, how friendly the people are towards them.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/...islamic-state-rosenberg-idINKCN0PN0SF20150713

I must be one of those few Kurds here, look at who calls me ignorant. Let us place bets who the people think is more ignorant, you or me.

Well, I hope all Kurds are not like you! If they are then its understandable why you'r not getting independence!

You can say that the Arabic spring was just a way of removing the remaining non-arabic people from certain nations. it's just that assad ruined it for the arabic as he would not conform.

The west should be protecting the indigenous non-arabic people from all these middle-east and north african countries. protecting does not mean using the last resort and accepting them as migrants, protecting is to prevent arabic rule over the indigenous people so that they might survive.
The yazidi slaughter is a clear example of arabic GENOCIDE on the indigenous non-arabic people.
How many groups of not ethnic Arabs we have in middle east? Except the Yazidi .

the attacks are by sunni on shia and other religions, they happen against shia in syria, irak, saudia arabia, yemen, lebanon ............how many more countries do you want me to mention.

yes, USA should support anyone who can keep the intolerant sunni leaders and their supporters from killing off every other religion in the world............listen to the speeches of the sunni mufta's .

you have no idea on what is happening
Not every Sunni it's a terrorist. The wahabist group it's an extremist one, not every Sunni group. This is what I am trying to say. The majority of the Arabs are Sunni. Shia are the Iranians. That's not good generalizing an whole religion.

If your opinion is solely based on comments made on this forum, then you learn nothing

You need to seek your knowledge outside and ask the question on why the Americans will, in the end "backstab" the kurds and return to supporting the saudi's and the turks which hate the USA. its about time that the USA puts a halt on arabic agression
USA can't support Iran. Iran it's the most anti American state, and either it is aligned to Russia.

no one believes in a stable democratic Syria any more
like no one believes in Arabic Spring any more
to many stupid, backward and intolerant people live in the area
Yes, it's difficult. The good an nice things are difficult. Even so, we should start somewhere. Those people need help. We should help them. The democracy it's the right way to do that. What, we let there Assad or replace him with another disgusting dictator?

I hope not for a Russian- France alliance. [emoji6] .
At this moment I don't care much who will finish off IS with ground troops. This is a priority. However afterwords I would love to see UN peacekeepers installed in Syria, and Iraq Sunni area, till referendums on independence of ethnic regions. I can see Syria and Iraq splitting in 3 major parts: Kurdish, Sunni and Shia majority held. If anything, this is a first step to peace in Near East.
Giving independence and self governance to Sunnis in Iraq and Syria will take away ethnic base of Daesh. Sunnis will no longer require Daesh as their army, defenders and liberators from Shia Muslims and other dictatorial oppressors like Assad.

Absolutely divide and conquer but must hurt you that it doesn't work. I have known allot of Turkish racists and I have been keeping track on your arguments and they are identical to what I have been thrown at by Turkish Gray Wolves.

Not just Grey Wolves, even Erdogan's and Ataturk's party think that Zaza people is a different ethnic group. (y)

[h=1]Encyclopedia of the Stateless Nations: S-Z[/h] James Minahan

https://books.google.com.tr/books?i...CywQ6AEIKTAC#v=onepage&q=zaza nations&f=false

I see so you aren't really R1a but just haven't yet had any further downstream testing. You are possibly a z93 (Eurasian branch) congratulations to your results.

I am not Z93, I am Z283. My Y Dna matches
Adsızmm.png

At this moment I don't care much who will finish off IS with ground troops. This is a priority. However afterwords I would love to see UN peacekeepers installed in Syria, and Iraq Sunni area, till referendums on independence of ethnic regions. I can see Syria and Iraq splitting in 3 major parts: Kurdish, Sunni and Shia majority held. If anything, this is a first step to peace in Near East.
Giving independence and self governance to Sunnis in Iraq and Syria will take away ethnic base of Daesh. Sunnis will no longer require Daesh as their army, defenders and liberators from Shia Muslims and other dictatorial oppressors like Assad.

You appear a bit ahead of time! Maybe its lack of knowledge on your part of the area, or something romantic.
Creating new states its not simply matter of procedures. You have to take into account the day after independence. An independent Kurdistan will trigger Turkish attacks and the Kurdistan will be split between turkmen and Kurds. The oil in Kurdistan makes such an attack very attractive. Turkmen are Turks who live in Iraq and Syria. I remind you to check what happened to Cyprus. Turkey has support in USA and Europe since is the most important country in middle east economically and politically.
Sunny Arabs in Iraq will commit suicide if the split from shias. Its the shias who have the oil. The Sunnis will be the weakest country economically. Once independence is given to an ethnic group there is a need for a guarantee of the independence. A great power or the international community. Who will guarantee the independence of Kurdistan? Sunnis?

You appear a bit ahead of time! Maybe its lack of knowledge on your part of the area, or something romantic.
Creating new states its not simply matter of procedures. You have to take into account the day after independence. An independent Kurdistan will trigger Turkish attacks and the Kurdistan will be split between turkmen and Kurds. The oil in Kurdistan makes such an attack very attractive. Turkmen are Turks who live in Iraq and Syria. I remind you to check what happened to Cyprus. Turkey has support in USA and Europe since is the most important country in middle east economically and politically.
Sunny Arabs in Iraq will commit suicide if the split from shias. Its the shias who have the oil. The Sunnis will be the weakest country economically. Once independence is given to an ethnic group there is a need for a guarantee of the independence. A great power or the international community. Who will guarantee the independence of Kurdistan? Sunnis?
Turkmen? There're almost no Turkmen in the Middle East. I mean there are even more Assyrians (after they left their homes) in Iraq and Syria than Turkmen. Turkmen are nothing. There is no place for Turkmen in Kurdistan. They should go back to the Altai or to Turkey.

And nobody cares about what Turkey thinks. Turkey and Turks do everthing what the US telling them to do.

Turkey is not important at all. It's what the US is doing about Turkey. The US is making Turkey important, but sooner or later the US will dump Turkey. Kurdish oil will be sold via Syria or even via Iran. Kurdish oil can even be sold through the Black Sea, via Georgia.

When there will be the right time, the US and Europe will get rid and dump the Turks. Nobody cares about the Turks. Turks have been enemies of Europe since the very beginning the Turks invaded Western Anatolia from Mongolia, Altai etc.

There is no place for Turkmen in Kurdistan. They should go back to the Altai or to Turkey.

Like a small summary what will happen after Kurds have enough power, thanks GOGA

Like a small summary what will happen after Kurds have enough power, thanks GOGA
Well, my fatherland Shengal is for a huge part liberated from Sunni Daesh, and can guarantee you there will be no Sunni Muslims at least 50 km close to where my people the Ezdi live.

We don't want Turks, Muslims, Arabs near us. Please leave us just alone. What do those folks want from us, we don't shit golden eggs. We are just as human as all others who want to be left alone.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34907983
Turkish warplanes have shot down a Russian military aircraft on the border with Syria. Russian President Vladimir Putin said the Su-24 was hit by air-to-air missiles fired by Turkish F-16s while it was flying over Syrian territory. But Turkish military officials said the plane was engaged after being warned that it was violating Turkish airspace.
Nice shot.

Crazy stuff. On one hand it is over reaction to shoot down an ally plain taking part in actions against ISIS and having no military and immediate danger for Turkey. On other hand Russians are know for testing other's airspace for only known to them reasons. This time with grave consequences.

I wonder if it is a case that Russians flew over disputed territory between Syria and Turkey? In this case Syria and Russia can claim that their plane was still over Syria.

This thread has been viewed 641738 times.

Back