Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

2- Obama said, we can't send there troops temporary. If we send there troops, we should stay there in long terms. The goal it's pretty clear. There is not a common point between USA and Russia about Syria. Russia can't allow the troops of USA within the Syrian state. USA can't send there troops as long as there are Russian troops. It might bring in a confrontation.
If West reacts with troops, they would probably lead the offensive from Iraq and Kurdistan. At the end we might have a split into 2 Syrias. Like east and west Germany was.

About Iran: there are killed already three Iranian generals in Syria. Two of them were part of the revolutionary guard of Iran. Hezbollah was helping Assad from months already.
I didn't know they Iran was helping Hezbollah in Syria, I thought they were involved in Iraq only. Can you point me to an article to read about this?

I read that in Saudi Arabia they held municipal elections. It's not a big thing, but at least we have something where to start.
It is a good news then. I believe that if society is well off, with full belly sort to speak, it becomes less militant, less angry, less violent, relaxed, happy, educated. In such society there is no need for strict control, dictatorship, regimes to keep it running. You can give people a lot of freedoms and democracy and country won't collapse or disintegrate.
I think it is a natural way, people like it, because we come from small HG tribes, when everybody set around fire and had a voice and power to decide. Democracy is a natural state of small tribes, and me might be genetically predisposed to like it, and feel good and important in it.
Summing it up, giving enough time and economic development of the whole world, all countries will be democratic and societies free.

the plane was shot to increase Erdogan popularity in Turkey

the goal of Erdogan is to keep war in Syria going
It could have been in response to Russians bombing Turkish minority in Syria.

It is a good news then. I believe that if society is well off, with full belly sort to speak, it becomes less militant, less angry, less violent, relaxed, happy, educated. In such society there is no need for strict control, dictatorship, regimes to keep it running. You can give people a lot of freedoms and democracy and country won't collapse or disintegrate.
I think it is a natural way, people like it, because we come from small HG tribes, when everybody set around fire and had a voice and power to decide. Democracy is a natural state of small tribes, and me might be genetically predisposed to like it, and feel good and important in it.
Summing it up, giving enough time and economic development of the whole world, all countries will be democratic and societies free.

you obviously don't know shit about Saoudi-Arabia

for a starter google Wahabism and Saudi-Arabia law & human rights maybe

you obviously don't know shit about Saoudi-Arabia

for a starter google Wahabism and Saudi-Arabia law & human rights maybe

I have no idea why you react to someone conversation with such anger?

We talked about municipal elections in SA. Nobody says that SA is free and democratic. We just mentioned a positive aspect of SA opening up to democracy and inclusiveness. Whatever aspects of SA politics is and human rights violation, this municipal election development is a good news, together with women right to vote. Don't you think?

Elections in Saudi Arabia have been historically rare. Municipal elections were held in 2005 and were planned for 2009. After two years' delay, they were held in 2011.[1][2] In September 2011, King Abdullah granted women the right to vote and stand in the 2015 municipal elections.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Saudi_Arabia

Obama still does not see that the ISIS are sunni-arabs who originate via ex- iraq army soldiers who hate the current shia iraq government. He allowed them to form.

his support for the sunni-arab saudis is the reason why ISIS is still around ............the turks are lapdogs to the saudis in allowing ISIS to come and go through turkey when they please.

As stated, the 822km border between syria and turkey is the least patrolled anywhere in the middle-east

I have no idea why you react to someone conversation with such anger?

We talked about municipal elections in SA. Nobody says that SA is free and democratic. We just mentioned a positive aspect of SA opening up to democracy and inclusiveness. Whatever aspects of SA politics is and human rights violation, this municipal election development is a good news, together with women right to vote. Don't you think?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Saudi_Arabia

do you also know about this new law in SA by which atheism is terrorism and promoting atheism will be punished by death penalty ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ack-down-on-political-dissidents-9228389.html

do you realy believe SA is heading in the right direction ?

What about Tunisia, Lebanon and sort of democratic state of Algeria. There are beacons of democracy there.
Do you think that democratic process can be stopped forever?

tell me what exactly is better in these countries now?

as long as Muslim fundamentalism is around, it will prevent democracy to grow
if you want to induce democracy you'll have to kill fundamentalism first
do you see it happen?

do you also know about this new law in SA by which atheism is a crime and promoting atheism will be punished by death penalty ?
Nope, feel free to post the link.
You forgot to post the link to Kurds bombing by Russians.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ack-down-on-political-dissidents-9228389.html

you didn't read my post properly

look at the post I replied to

Russia is not bombing the Kurds, Turkey is

You mean you didn't write it correctly, right?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bicicleur

it won't be because Russians bomb Kurds like Turkish do

Turkey has dialed down their rhetoric against Russia in today's government speeches. Obviously other Nato members told them what stupid thing they have done.

Turkey runs bombing missions over Syria, right? I wonder how easy it will be now for them to enter Syrian air space?
As soon as Russians can recognize Turkish plane from other Nato planes, by the way of radar or other electronic means, they are going down over Syria.

wherever fragile democracy is starting Muslim fundamentalism will destroy it
first destroy fundamentalism before democracy is possible
If I could ask. Did you ever read the history of the course of democracy, at USA and in west Europe? How many people died there? Do you ever read about the American revolution and about the civil war ? Do you ever read about the French revolution? Do you ever read about the long democratic process of great Britain?

First we starts with small stuff, after with great and important stuff. If we install there some small democratic institutions, after we will haven't larger ones. Even the municipal elections are something great where we could start.

This thread has been viewed 639394 times.

Back