Actual living human examples of the "Classical" phenotype?

It is very tough to find that kind of nose guys. It has to be continuous from the forehead to the end, plain straight and not short.

So far, Ironside's pictures look relevant.

well if football players are not good enough

then singers and actress

theodoridou, yet her ex husband was a plastic surgery doctor
natasa_theodoridou_1.jpg

melina kanakarides (by her name she must be Pontian Greek
mlnkkidiess11.jpg

an old one photo viki moscholiou

vicky-mosxoliou-anthropos-monaxos.jpg

and finally Zena pegky
2.jpg

except if we are looking for this

Sarbat Gula from Afganistan

720_2341bc9d67f0507c9c95fa72841e0ea5.jpg

Why has no one ever thought of them :grin: especially Eric.

eric_donald_jr_trump2.jpg

EricTrump-701x407.png

398904BF00000578-3853760-image-a-74_1476925278739.jpg

Sharbat Gula was actually a good example, I think her older brother Kashar Khan is also good, but I didn't find a side view of him.

CjpCsYQUYAEYueU.jpg

Yetos, you can't tell unless you have a profile picture. Melina Kanakaredes absolutely doesn't have one...her nose is like a ski slope, low rooted and upward tilting.
Grey-dress1-melina-kanakaredes-2960790-1280-1024.jpg

I thought Lisa Zane, Greek-American, would definitely have one, but when I saw the profile picture it was a bust...low root, and bumpy.

lisa-zane-and-heath-ledger-0.jpg

06_nightmare_08.jpg

Ironside, the Afghan woman has a definite curve in her nose. I don't know about the brother, whether it has a curve or not, but the bridge is very narrow, so I would guess it probably does. That's not classical. Eric Trump has one, but not the brother, as there is a definite indentation in the brother's, or Fire-Haired would be right, and there would be tons of people with it, which there aren't, at least not anymore.

Fire-Haired, you have to look at the eye area...there has to be no or almost no indentation at the root there. That's what Ironside meant by parallelism.
Over and beyond that, most "West Europeans" don't have noses as long or as straight as that.

1d2ed51a0b3ecf67acdbc3666182ac11.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bekim_Fehmiu
He was the first Eastern European actor to star in Hollywood during the Cold War.[4]
Known for his macho appearance and mild manner, Fehmiu was then wooed by Western filmmakers and signed a contract with the Academy Award-winning producer Dino De Laurentiis. It was De Laurentiis who, in 1968, cast him as Odysseus in the acclaimed mini-series of The Odyssey. It was the first blockbuster of Italian television and made Fehmiu an icon in Europe.
In his role of Odysseus:
odissea.jpg

bekim.jpg

Here is in the Kunsthistorisches Museum of Vienna observing the helmet of Scanderbeg:
bekim-fehmiu-skenderbeu.png

In this photo he is with Irene Papas. Fehmiu is Ulysses, Papas is Penelope.
bekim.jpg

BTW, Irene Papas is at last half Albanian but is high probabile that she was full Albanian ancestry.

Going by those profile photos, neither of them has it, but especially not the man, whose nose droops down, giving it a Middle Eastern vibe in a profile view.

If it isn't "parallel" from the forehead to the nose, it isn't the classical Greek nose, people. Parallel...look at the area of the nose near the eyes. The root of the nose has to be close to parallel to the forehead.

This is Antinous, supposedly the most beautiful man of his age:
da250219ac2317d8762f73fa552b68d0.jpg

The Venus de Milo, the epitome of female beauty for the Greeks:
Venus_de_Milo_Louvre_Ma399_n6.jpg

@Laberia,

One more idiotic post based on your Albanian agenda, and you're out of here. Also, don't ever post an unsubstantiated claim again, and the fact that "Albanian media" are the only ones reporting such a thing is equivalent to having no proof.

I've had enough of you de-railing every freaking thread even tangentially related to Greece or the Balkans, and to the misrepresentations of fact, and so are most of our posters and our moderators. You've only lasted this long because I'm too soft. Don't push me.

Enough!!!!!!

Another post close to being derailed once again. Oh, the days that come in front of us ...

While this guys doesn't really have it, he still has something:

james_green_photographer_switzerland_2.jpg

eamonfarren01.jpg

Thanks, was never into Potter. I
saw one movie, didn't win me over.

0706ad1c6363dae6af7ceab6b63ea44ed9510085_hq.gif

Very nice looking in real life...Ralph Fiennes...

In the Oscar Winning...The English Patient...

Iv seen this nose in real life before. Was a tall Med looking chick, Might have been Italian or Greek, Maybe even Turkish. No idea what her ancestry was.

This thread has been viewed 83210 times.

Back