Germanic vs Latino - Economic strength?

hahahahahahahaha you surely were for 40 minutes in google-image searching for "temperamental spanish hooligans in FIFA WC" and all you could find is an article in the WIKIPEDIA. hahahaahaha

OK. I got feed up with your BS and your preconceived ideas about me. Welcome to my IGNORE LIST.

So your logic is that my priority is to do nothing all day but answer your posts immediately? Sorry to offend your importance.
Type Spanish hooligans in google and check how fast you get the info, if you don't believe me. You are also welcome to spend your time and post more articles on Spanish hooligans subject. After all it'll be a refreshing experience of self criticism.
My exercise only meant to show your partiality and cherry picking on this subject.

I ask you to post pics about violent spanish hooligans in FIFA World Cups... please, go ahead. You are the one who are cherry picking.

So your logic is that my priority is to do nothing all day but answer your posts immediately? Sorry to offend your importance.

You only automatically replied to those messages you had a logic answer for. The rest were conveniently ignored. You were clearing ignoring the subject till I demand you for an answer. It was pretty clear that you was desesperatly searching for a decent reply and all you could do was a posting a pitifull article from wikipedia.

Here we go, good stuff. Long dictatorship is a valid reason why Iberia is delayed economically compared to top GDP per capita countries in Europe.
The same reason slavic countries are delayed economically. This 40 years of dictactorship included an autarchy, that means Spain was isolated economically from the rest of the world.
And do you honestly think language is a valid reason ?? By the way, FRANCE is second in the EU GDP per capita. Italy 4th. Spain 5th.
European Union GDP per capita ranking : (as of 2008)

22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany
22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France
22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
Italy
22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
Spain

And by the way : Andorra is 9th in GDP per capita in the World. San Marino is 11th. And Monaco is 2n or 3d (accordin to CIA).
Andorra and San Marino are over countries like Switzerland, Iceland, Netherlands, Austria, Canada (CIA World Factbook)

You only automatically replied to those messages you had a logic answer for. The rest were conveniently ignored. You were clearing ignoring the subject till I demand you for an answer. It was pretty clear that you was desesperatly searching for a decent reply and all you could do was a posting a pitifull wikipedia article.

Exactly. He has also ignored all my posts. Im still waiting for the Quality of Life reply, and the 40 years of dictatorship of Franco, with Spain being isolated from the rest of the world. Plus, he has changed the track of the thread. First it was about language, and when I talked about Finland, Kuwait, Qatar, being non-germanic and Liberia and South Africa being germanic, and Greece being non-Latin , he has now changed the topic to cold vs hot countries :LOL:

Yes, but now for whatever reason you have changed the point of the thread. This thread was about economics related with language. Germanic vs Latin. I already said that Greece is not a Latin country. I already said in Liberia they speak english. In Qatar and Kuwait they speak arabic. Finland also non-germanic. There are lots of factors in the economy of a country, and language is not one of them. It's basic 101 Economics. Pointless thread.

First of all, on page 1 of this thread, it was established by all that language doesn't have any bearings on economy of single country.
Do you feel a need to expend on it, or just repeat yourself? I'm pretty sure we all read your previous post about that.

Secondly, read first post again. I'm confident that there were two questions, not only one about language influencing economy.

The same reason slavic countries are delayed economically. This 40 years of dictactorship included an autarchy, that means Spain was isolated economically from the rest of the world.

Add to that: Neither Spain nor Portugal benefit from the "Marshall Plan" economic aid.

First of all, on page 1 of this thread, it was established by all that language doesn't have any bearings on economy of single country.
Do you feel a need to expend on it, or just repeat yourself? I'm pretty sure we all read your previous post about that.

Secondly, read first post again. I'm confident that there were two questions, not only one about language influencing economy.
What is your point ?? hot vs cold ? north vs south ? I have already answered to all this. You just keep selecting the posts to which you answer

I ask you to post pics about violent spanish hooligans in FIFA World Cups... please, go ahead. You are the one who are cherry picking.

You only automatically replied to those messages you had a logic answer for. The rest were conveniently ignored. You were clearing ignoring the subject till I demand you for an answer. It was pretty clear that you was desesperatly searching for a decent reply and all you could do was a posting a pitifull article from wikipedia.

What happend?! You can't figure out how the IGNORE button works?
Let me help you.

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

I hope it works!

Thanks for probing my point.

You only automatically replied to those messages you had a logic answer for. The rest were conveniently ignored.

(y) :cool-v:

I suggest Maciamo to close this thread. There is no point. It has been proven already that european Latin countries are at the top in European and world GDP per capita. Also at the top in the world in Quality of Life. If you haven't or didn't want to see it, im not gonna repeat myself.

I suggest Maciamo to close this thread. There is no point. It has been proven already that europen Latin countries are at the top in Europe GDP per capita. Also at the Top in World GDP per capita. Also at the top in Quality of Life.

Well, remember that Romania is also culturally a Latin-european country. And they are below average european GDP per capita.

Well, remember that Romania is also culturally a Latin-european country. And they are below average european GDP per capita.
you are right , I didn't mean ALL european-latin countries (y).

What are people thoughts on the economic performance between germanic nations such as the Uk and Germany vs Latin countries like France and Italy?
First I'd like to say that the main division is not between "Latin" and "Germanic" countries, but rather between UK and mainland Europe.

Now my thought about the four countries you named is that France wins the comparison. Don't accuse me too quickly to be chauvinistic and look at the charts for Productivity, GDP and GDP per capita: France is number one except for GDP where Germany is before us. But if you add to France Northern Italy (same linguistic branch) we have a higher GDP than German speaking Germany and Austria for more or less the same population.
France also have the best healthcare in the world and a strong social protection for workers, things that are basically non-existent in UK (from an European point of view of course) and cost us a lot.

The only economy that can be stronger than the French one is Germany because it's by far the biggest industrial power in Europe, but overall I'll say France. So to answer your implicit question, Latin > Germanic economically speaking.

Also what would happen to the economy of Europe in general if a common language was introduced, or two common languages one based on germainc roots and one based on latin routes?
Nothing, more tourism maybe.

And do you honestly think language is a valid reason ?? By the way, FRANCE is second in the EU GDP per capita. Italy 4th. Spain 5th.
European Union GDP per capita ranking : (as of 2008)

22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany
22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France
22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
Italy
22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
Spain

And by the way : Andorra is 9th in GDP per capita in the World. San Marino is 11th. And Monaco is 2n or 3d (accordin to CIA).
Andorra and San Marino are over countries like Switzerland, Iceland, Netherlands, Austria, Canada (CIA World Factbook)

Wilhelm for god sake, read your posts twice, and check your sources too.
The order of countries that you posted is GDP order and not GDP per capita. I believe you've been accused of fudging the data already.
Maybe this link will help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Spain is around 15 spot in Europe with pretty good GDP per capita and growing. Nothing to be ashamed of and lie Wilhelm.

Wilhelm for god sake, read your posts twice, and check your sources too.
The order of countries that you posted is GDP order and not GDP per capita. I believe you've been accused of fudging the data already.
Maybe this link will help:

And you also forget about Andorra and San Marino both at the top 11 in the world, over Canada, Netherlands, Iceland, Switzerland , Austria, etc

But, were you not over with the germanic vs Latin :rolleyes: ???

You only automatically replied to those messages you had a logic answer for.
Let me get this straight.
Are you replaying to all the posts even if you don't have a logical answer for? No wonder some of them don't make sense. And Wilhelm must be doing this all the time. :LOL:

Let me get this straight.
Are you replaying to all the posts even if you don't have a logical answer for? No wonder some of them don't make sense. And Wilhelm must be doing this all the time. :LOL:

And now you are twisting my words... how pathetical can you get? :LOL:

Btw you are a little bit slow at replying, don't you? :bored: I thought you have already replied me to that message. :bored:

And you also forget about Andorra and San Marino both at the top 11 in the world, over Canada, Netherlands, Iceland, Switzerland , Austria, etc

But, were you not over with the germanic vs Latin :rolleyes: ???

Please Wilhelm, humor me with farther explanation. I don't have a clue what are you referring too, and too tired of keep guessing.
"Try only answering posts you have a logic explanation for."

And now you are twisting my words... how pathetical can you get? :LOL:

Btw you are a little bit slow at replying, don't you? :bored: I thought you have already replied me to that message. :bored:

Find more hobbies.

Oh right, what is wrong with this IGNORE LIST?

Please Wilhelm, humor me with farther explanation. I don't have a clue what are you referring too, and too tired of keep guessing.
"Try only answering posts you have a logic explanation for."
You don't have a clue ?? How about this :
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html
Yes, you see it right : Andorra and San Marino are latin countries. And they have higher GDP per capita than Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium , Denmark....
Ay, Ay, LeBrok..

This thread has been viewed 119175 times.

Back