In what kind of relationship do people get HIV/AIDS more easily ?

why would HIV/AIDS be transmitted more easily from boy to girl than vice versa when no other STD is?.. your theory doesn't hold up.. it's not "left out" it was never there because it's not an issue people focus on because it's not an issue.. it's something you've come up with yourself.. somehow certain that virus is almost exclusively carried by the sperm..

give it up

Amazinggrace said:
see how I have not presented a study. dont need to. cause this is a known fact. its like me having to present a study to prove that if you put a DBL barrel shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger you will blow your head off and then die from your injury.

my god you're ignorant aren't you.... i'm not even motivated to keep up the yelling anymore.. there's no point anymore.. you're doing such a great job of shooting yourself down..

TwistedMac said:
why would HIV/AIDS be transmitted more easily from boy to girl than vice versa when no other STD is?.. your theory doesn't hold up.. it's not "left out" it was never there because it's not an issue people focus on because it's not an issue.. it's something you've come up with yourself.. somehow certain that virus is almost exclusively carried by the sperm..

give it up

my god you're ignorant aren't you.... i'm not even motivated to keep up the yelling anymore.. there's no point anymore.. you're doing such a great job of shooting yourself down..

ok twisted mac you are obviously "twisted". I will get the facts off the internet for you today/tonight if I have time. I know where it is.
btw HIV is not an STD and does not process in any way like any other STD`s.
I dont mind it when you are wrong, but when you try to degrade other people and act as if you are right you make a right old nut of yourself.

Mandylion said:
Just a short note from me - people have a lot to say but it must be done politely or in a self-effacing way when it comes to issues that can provoke such emotions. Everyone, and I mean everyone, has a right to bring up points and defend their views, but when this is coupled with barbed comments and mud-slinging people miss the information for the anger. Staying away from harsh words and treating others with respect is not only good sense, it is also Forum Policy.

If something gets you upset, take a second, calm down, and remember, all your rage is being aimed towards a bunch of ones and zeros.

-I now return you to your thread, much as you left it...

Thank you mandylion.
now did you hear (or should I say read) that twistedmac?

right, so it's not an STD then, big deal... i'll take your word for that one since i have no idea.. that doesn't mean it isolates itself in the sperm of a guy and that it has a thing for attacking anuses..

don't bother with you "facts" i've heard them enough.. just knowing that people like you exist is making me sad.. i'll just stop reading this thread

I think I'm going to stop bothering checking this thread as well. It started out as extremely interesting till it degerated due to the comments posted by Amazing repeatedly.

I hope no other threads will follow this path because this was a good thread at first. I can clearly say that you've quickly made a great deal of enemies on this board Amazing. Good work, as that was obviously your goal by your attitude.

Amazinggrace said:
Sure a guy can give it to a gal. sure a guy can give it to a guy etc etc BUT it is difficult for a girl to give it to a guy taking in consideration their sex play does not include anal sex. This is a FACT. Again this is why it does not travel through the heterosexual community so easily.
just admit when you are wrong.
"FACT"? Where am I wrong?
"Unprotected receptive vaginal intercourse___0,05 - 0,15 %" means the risk for the girl getting it from the boy.
"Unprotected penetrative vaginal intercourse___0,03 - 5,6 %" means the risk for the boy getting it from the girl.
Sorry, but the numbers simply don't support your conclusion. It's not so much more difficult for a boy getting it from a girl.

BTW, you didn't provide any evidence for your allegation that Africa has a much higher rate of anal intercourse than Japan. Any sources?

see how I have not presented a study. dont need to. cause this is a known fact.
Just like the world being flat? :?

now if you want me to get a study on these facts let me know and when I have a bit of time I will.
Yeah, I would like to see that.

BTW, knowing a doctor doesn't prove anything. There are doctors in this world who even say that HIV doesn't exist at all.

HIV is not an STD and does not process in any way like any other STD`s.
Hmmph, really? Why then is it included in this list of STDs?

Amazinggrace said:
seriously I wonder how old some of you people are. Sure it is easy to pass on HIV from a guy to a girl via vaginal sex. BUT if the girl has HIV and has sex with a guy (no anal dont forget children....) it is difficult for the guy to contract this disease. "THUS" and I mean "THUS" making it hard to travel through the Heterosexual community. Blah blah blah there you go!!

Actually not. It only depends on whether it is the infected girl or guy who has the more sexual partners. Usually, men are more promiscuous (at least in Western countries), so the same womanizer guy could infect countless number of women. I guess the risk is even higher when women take the pill and do not care about where her partner comes (in or out).

Amazinggrace said:
oh and with regards to calling J girls "whores" I would like to retract this. It was wrong for me to have said this. As this would be offensive to J girls who are not "whores". However I will say and will always say a great % of the J girl population is very loose. Sure it is their attitude towards sex and the society. But I have been told that Japanese women had good morals 40+ years ago. So I guess it is because of certain European influence and certain aspect within the society that creates the modern day "naughty" J girl.

Good to see that you weigh your words now. :)

As for lots J-girls being loose, that is unfortunately true, at least in big cities, and especially in areas like Shibuya or Roppongi where %age reach unbelievable levels. No wonder that if they take 100 people in such places for a HIV tests, results will be alarming. To all you men out there who come to Japan, take great care with easy girls from areas like Shibuya and Roppongi - even, or especially if they look innocent ! :auch:

Now that Mandylion and Maciamo put this thread under control, I will just say that I think you guys got into a misunderstanding. I mean both sides are right in some of their claims, you just have to refine the way you phrase them. I thought that when AmazingGrace was saying that more homosexual ppl get HIV more easily it was because HIV is more easily contracted through unprotected anal sex rather than vaginal. And maybe the thinking of Grace was that since it is anal sex, some people wont take the necessary protection because the girl doesnt run a risk of getting pregnant( in heterosexual intercourse). Also, just to make it clear, HIV is a big heterosexual problem too, mainly due to unprotected sex. I also wanted to say that HIV can be contracted through kissing, although very rare, only in cases when both partners have big cuts in their mouth or bleeding gums and are well "taking their time". Oral sex can spread HIV if any infected fluid penetrates any bleeding areas in the mouth. Although this thread was going a little astray, look at the positive side, at least we are openly talkin about the risk of HIV, spreading awareness to the younger members, so not all is bad. Keep up the good info. :wave:

This thread has been viewed 44223 times.

Back