Is Turkey a Western country ? OFFTOPIC about Iberians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the United Kingdom , Netherlands and other european countries have had more African slaves, so it is ridiculous to say Portugal is less european because of african slavery.

Who said Portugal is less European????!!!! You see, it's just in your head!
Again it's an assumption of Iberians to protect their Celtic heritage for all costs, otherwise people would think they're less European.

Again it's an assumption of Iberians to protect their Celtic heritage for all costs, otherwise people would think they're less European.

So, now your pretending to be a psychiatrist? :LOL:

Obviously, you have not fully read the moronic comments posted by some social Untermenschen on this thread.

Are the descendants of black Africans in Portugal not REAL Portuguese?

In my head ? NO, ask your friend Woden :innocent:

What do you mean by REAL ?? If you mean citizens, yes they are portuguese citizens. If you mean Native ethnic Portuguese, no they are not..

What do you mean by "REAL"?

Portugal has a modest population of blacks and mulattos, the great majority were born in the old colonies. Other countries in Europe have far larger Black African populations. Blacks are obviously not native origin Portuguese but are, of course, Portuguese nationals. Pretty simple, yes?

Is a black or mulatto French citizen a native origin Frenchman? Ask an ethnic French person for his thoughts on that.

What do you mean by "REAL"?

Portugal has a modest population of blacks and mulattos, the great majority were born in the old colonies. Other countries in Europe have far larger Black African populations. Blacks are obviously not native origin Portuguese but are, of course, Portuguese nationals. Pretty simple, yes?

Is a black or mulatto French citizen a native origin Frenchman? Ask an ethnic French person for his thoughts on that.
I guess Coon used mulatto Portuguese for his hair/eye color map, or maybe he went straightly to Brazil:D

I guess Coon used mulatto Portuguese for his hair/eye color map, or maybe he went straightly to Brazil:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (y)

He was probably racist and deranged enough to do that. :LOL:

What do you mean by REAL ?? If you mean citizens, yes they are portuguese citizens. If you mean Native ethnic Portuguese, no they are not..

Hmm, so in other words the descendants of African slave from 500 years ago is still not Native Portuguese? You might even not recognize him or her by autosomal DNA after so many generations. But they still not native Portuguese?

Can you describe this Native Ethnic Portuguese then? How do you draw the line?

No joke...even today they do it.
A mtDNA study intended for spaniards was done in Latin Americans !! Obviously it was later thrown in the dust-bin (y)

So, now your pretending to be a psychiatrist? :LOL:

Obviously, you have not fully read the moronic comments posted by some social Untermenschen on this thread.

It's all your doing, your arrogant, defencive and often abusive position against anyone that might suggest different point of view than Iberian Propaganda required.

I wonder how many 'white' people in Europe are in strict terms ethnically where they originate from.

I wonder if it really matters.

In reality the probability of even knowing ones own father is less than unity.

Like we say hereabouts --- Mothers baby, fathers maybe.

It's all your doing, your arrogant, defencive and often abusive position against anyone that might suggest different point of view than Iberian Propaganda required.
Different point of view ?? LOL :LOL: I would call it Lies, manipulation, distortion,

Actually the United Kingdom , Netherlands and other european countries have had more African slaves, so it is ridiculous to say Portugal is less european because of african slavery.

Do we have info of slave population in Europe? Or even better, slave per capita? How many people lived in Portugal in 15 hundreds? How many slaves arrived? Honestly I don't think there were any valid statistics at that time.

Do we have info of slave population in Europe? Or even better, slave per capita? How many people lived in Portugal in 15 hundreds? How many slaves arrived? Honestly I don't think there were any valid statistics at that time.
I agree. That's why it is ridiculous to talk about this...(y)

Hmm, so in other words the descendants of African slave from 500 years ago is still not Native Portuguese? You might even not recognize him or her by autosomal DNA after so many generations. But they still not native Portuguese?

Can you describe this Native Ethnic Portuguese then? How do you draw the line?

There are so few people in Portugal who MAY be able to genetically pinpoint Black African heritage from 500 years ago that the subject is not even worth discussing. In any case, in ALL European countries Black African elements do not comprise part of the indigenous base.

Fundamentally - and you can confirm this through numerous genetic, archaeological and historical sources - native origin Portuguese, like the great majority of other Iberians and, in the main, Atlantic Facade peoples, are a blend of original Iberian (such as the Tartessians), proto-Celtic, Celtic and Celtiberian, with some Germanic and minor strains of ancient Eurasian Berber. All other contributions such as Greek, Roman, Phoenician and Byzantine elements had no significant impact on the ancestral base of Portugal.

No joke...even today they do it.
A mtDNA study intended for spaniards was done in Latin Americans !! Obviously it was later thrown in the dust-bin (y)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. In Portugal they even had mulattos and people with Brazilian heritage as part of at least one native DNA study. You wonder about some of these charlatans who call themselves genetic "scientists" :LOL:

Arrogant, defensive? How about just efforts by serious people of Iberian heritage attempting to communicate the TRUTH? How about it, Dr. Freud? Is that arrogant? You would do the same exact thing if you were in my shoes, wouldn't you?

I wonder how many 'white' people in Europe are in strict terms ethnically where they originate from.

I wonder if it really matters.

In reality the probability of even knowing ones own father is less than unity.

Like we say hereabouts --- Mothers baby, fathers maybe.

Exactly my point, embrace what we are. I like Iberians same way regardless if they're blond or dark, Celtic or other. They are same valid Europeans as Finish or Czech.

I just don't understand their (Iberians here) constant preoccupation of proving how European they are. Quote them R1b percentage in Iberia, and they immediately find a research with bigger number. Quote the African admixture percentage, and they will find one with smaller. The most interesting here is the intensity they attack the poor soul with.
Off course the problem is that we don't know the "correct" research, only they know the right ones. And obviously people that don't agree with them, are uneducated ignorants, idiots, comedians, trolls, insecure manipulators, etc..

Other than that they are good guys. lol

The records vary to some degree and are not necessarily conclusive. What appears to be well documented is that the great majority of the Black African slaves that arrived in Portugal were actually sent on to other European ports (there was, after all this terrible thing called the Atlantic Slave Trade). Liverpool and Bristol received a significant percentage. Seville, Rotterdam, Marseilles and some Italian ports also took shipments.

In the 1500s, it is estimated (revised several times in recent years) that, at a high point, 25,000 Black Africans were resident in Portugal. The country's total population during that period of time was in the range of 3-4 million, therefore, at most, the total Black population of Portugal amounted to no more than 1% at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 91911 times.

Back