Is Turkey a Western country ? OFFTOPIC about Iberians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point, embrace what we are. I like Iberians same way regardless if they're blond or dark, Celtic or other. They are same valid Europeans as Finish or Czech.

I just don't understand their (Iberians here) constant preoccupation of proving how European they are. Quote them R1b percentage in Iberia, and they immediately find a research with bigger number. Quote the African admixture percentage, and they will find one with smaller. The most interesting here is the intensity they attack the poor soul with.
Off course the problem is that we don't know the "correct" research, only they know the right ones. And obviously people that don't agree with them, are uneducated ignorants, idiots, comedians, trolls, insecure manipulators, etc..

Other than that they are good guys. lol
The problem is not manipulated percentages, the problem is not having the basic concepts of genetics and act as if you have the reason. Confusing mtDNa and Y-DNA with Admixture, and when you point out this and try to teach them, they'll repeat their same crap over and over .

Arrogant, defensive? How about just efforts by serious people of Iberian heritage attempting to communicate the TRUTH? How about it, Dr. Freud? Is that arrogant? You would the the same exact thing if you were in my shoes, wouldn't you?

No, I wouldn't argue, and I don't argue about ethnicity, genetic percentages, where we are coming from, etc. The research is still young and being corrected constantly. We need another 10-20 years of detailed research into population genetics, and verify and correct data many times, to finally see the true genetic picture. The science and future will bring the truth and better understanding. Why would I argue about this now with inconclusive data material?
Secondly even if I argue about different things I try not to offend people.

Exactly my point, embrace what we are. I like Iberians same way regardless if they're blond or dark, Celtic or other. They are same valid Europeans as Finish or Czech.

I just don't understand their (Iberians here) constant preoccupation of proving how European they are. Quote them R1b percentage in Iberia, and they immediately find a research with bigger number. Quote the African admixture percentage, and they will find one with smaller. The most interesting here is the intensity they attack the poor soul with.
Off course the problem is that we don't know the "correct" research, only they know the right ones. And obviously people that don't agree with them, are uneducated ignorants, idiots, comedians, trolls, insecure manipulators, etc..

Other than that they are good guys. lol

Let's see, why are you not attacking the lying, fact distorting social Untermenschen who are slandering Iberians? Don't criticize Iberians for presenting the TRUTH. Criticize the LIARS and intra-race racists. Only fair, correct?

No, I wouldn't argue, and I don't argue about ethnicity, genetic percentages, where we are coming from, etc. The research is still young and being corrected constantly. We need another 10-20 years of detailed research into population genetics, and verify and correct data many times, to finally see the true genetic picture. The science and future will bring the truth and better understanding. Why would I argue about this now with inconclusive data material?
Secondly even if I argue about different things I try not to offend people.

How am I offending you or anyone else here? Think about some of the provocative things that YOU post; like making childish comments about a stupid picture to engender a response from me and /or others of Iberian background. Get, real...

Anyway, back to topic before one of the mods decides to close this thread.

This is driving me nuts, whats showing below the white table cloth?

What do you see at the bottom? I didnt want to be too graphic, but a pair of black legs wide open a la the female servant at the back.

The Portuguese imported vast amounts of African slaves into their own country and many females were used as domestic servants. That is the allusion of the painting.

Notice also the lazy white dog asleep on the floor in the domestic setting while the black bird hops through the door. Its all figurative of what happened to the Portuguese nation with the introduction of African females into the gene pool. The family are depicted as just as white as Celts with fine features -- unlike the Portuguese today. Remember that the R1b of the Portuguese separated only a few thousand years ago from the Celts and Germanics and they would have been just as white before they racially mixed. And there is also a possible allusion in the painting with the darker looking child in the street outside the door.

Remember that the painting is from the time when the Portuguese nation changed its racial character to a mixed Afro-Iberian population. In my opinion the picture is quite possibly a figurative record of what happened -- the Portuguese were just as white as the Irish but they interbred on a large scale with imported African female slaves who were used as domestic servants. The artist wanted to leave a figurative record of what was happening.

Of course, its a figurative interpretation and by its figurative nature could not possibly be any clearer. The proof of racial mixture in Portugual is in the explicit historical record itself and now in the genetic studies.

I suggest Maciamo to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 91869 times.

Back