Dacian Language

well since you know Greek better than me, that means that word Τυρβος Of Homer, archaic form Τυρβη is not a greek word, But Homer learn t from the Sumerian-Serbs

I wonder why alternate word is θορυβος !!!!!

your statement suggested that the word doesnot exist in Greek.....
you were amazed with idea of turbo river...

But Homer learn t from the Sumerian-Serbs
actually, according to linguist Roberto Salinas Price, Homer's texts were originally not in Greek, but in a language that based on his analysis can only be proto-Slavic...

hm, did you ever consider a possibility that Homer is not a name, but a nationality....
I am sure you can figure it out :cool2:

your statement suggested that the word doesnot exist in Greek.....
you were amazed with idea of turbo river...

actually, according to linguist Roberto Salinas Price, Homer's texts were originally not in Greek, but in a language that based on his analysis can only be proto-Slavic...

hm, did you ever consider a possibility that Homer is not a name, but a nationality....
I am sure you can figure it out :cool2:

maybe you did not read my post #158, look again what I write,

the rest is a provoke,

Maybe Dusan was Makedonian

How yes no

you said something about Hyperboreans

do you know who are they?

well, let me repeat... and add few new thoughts...

perhaps Baltic people...
Lithuanian and Letonian (Latvian) could be tribal names derived from Leto (Leto is linked to Hyperboreans and wolves)...

Borea is still in Thrace....
Hyperborea is north of Borea...
so, it could be Dacians....

Hyperboreans-Dacians-Balts would explain wolf connection, Leto connection, and also why Dagne identifies with Dacian language...

this also fits into my mapping of Venti (anemoi) wind gods to different Slavic people... as Borea is north most Venti (and would map to Borussia, while east wind Eurus would map to Russians, west wind Zephyrus to Serbs, and his son Carpus to Croats)...note that Slavs were called Wends (= winds) (Sorbs in Germany are still called Wends), and that there is Jordanes who marks early Slavs as belonging to populous race of Veneti... Zephyrus is born in caves of Thrace..

Zorya - Slavic deity (meaning dawn),
who might be origin of name Zeruiani (used for early Slavs by bavarian manuscript) and Serians (essentially same tribal name as Zeruiani; taking into account the record of Seneca explains well why Zeruiani are mentioned in Bavarian manuscript as having so big state that all Slavs come from it),
lives in house with sun, north, west and east wind... note that south wind is not mentioned, and south wind of Anemoi (Notus) is the one I cannot map to Slavic tribes...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anemoi

btw. if I am not wrong, sun is related to ancient Macedonians (R1a dominant)...

Zorya might even be about Greeks, that is about hellenic people....
Zorya (=Zeruiani) lives in house (=state) with sun (ancient Macedonians), and winds (= Thracians/Veneti, north = Borussia => Borea, west = Serbia => Zephyrus, east = Russia (Eurus) and there are Croats represented by Carpus - son of Zephyrus)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorya

is there any relation of Greece with star, dawn, northern star in particular?
In Serbia, Zorya - morning star is "zvezda Danica" - star Danica, which does sound as alternative name of Greeks - Danajci (in Serbian) - Danaans http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danaans

Danai could be origin of word Danube as well

Zorya is tripple godess.... that is because of 3 tribes or 3 historic periods in making Greeks/Hellenes...
morning star (= earliest period) - "zvezda Danica" = Danaans = Acheans...

in fact from greek tribes perhaps Zoryans = Dorians in particular...

can you map this text about husband of morning star godess to Danaans and other Greece tribes/periods?

Conflicting accounts exist of her marital situation. In some myths, she is described as the wife of Perun and would accompany her husband into battle. In this role she was known to protect those warriors she favoured against death by letting down her veil. In other accounts, both she and Zorya Vechernyaya were the wives of the male Myesyats, the moon god, and by him bore all of the stars.[3] However, some have all three Zorya as virgin goddesses, while describing Myesyats as an unrelated female moon goddess.

Perun is same deity as Teshub of Asia minor... and Thor of Germanic people, Taranis of Celtic, Perkunas of Baltic... it is primary god of Indo-Europeans...

so, according to this interpretation of Slavic mythology, we have Greeks initially in marriage relation (= allies) with Indo-European people... this also makes sense from genetic point of view, as Greek tribes have different key haplogroups compared to other IE people...

later, if we see this interpretation as Slavic version of world, Greeks are mapped to be considered allied with and under domination of Moesians..

Myesyats - moon god could map to Moesia, which is where Scordisci/Serdi and Triballi (used by some Byzantine authors interchangeable with Serbs) lived...

word Myesyatc = mesec(serbian) / Měsíc (Czech) / mesac(russian)/ mjesec (croatian) / miesiąc (polish)
= moon

thus Moesia = land of the moon, crescent...

moon or crescent is in coat of arms of Serbs
word Srb might origin from Slavic "srp" = crescent, sicle
moon in Mongolian = sar
sart people = people under flag of moon

note also Cimmerians settle in Cappadocia, Strabo records both Cappadocian tribes are white Syrians (=Serians), Serb come to Balkan as white Serbs, and in Asia parts of Serians country we have white Sart people (Tajiks, Uzbeks and Chinese nation of non-Chinese origin)

hm, if Serians is related to Danaans/Dorians/Hellenic people, Serbs would be stg. like white (=west) Dorians?
note that Siraces (who are thought to be same as Serboi) are most hellenized of all sarmatians...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraces

Dorians/Zoryani/Zeruiani could be same as Aryans which when mapped to Greeks fit into my estimate that Aryans must have been J2 people....
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?26093-Indo-Aryans

can you map this to Greece

The Morning Star is Zorya Utrennyaya (from Russian utro, meaning "morning"; also known as Zvezda Danica, Zvezda Dennitsa, Zwezda Dnieca, Zvezda Zornitsa, Gwiazda Poranna, Rannia Zoria, Zornica, Zornička), who opens the gates of Dažbog's palace each morning so that the Sun may begin his journey.[3] She is depicted as a warrior goddess, fully-armed and courageous, and was invoked to protect against death in battle with the prayer "Defend me, O maiden, with your veil from the enemy, from the arquebus and arrow..."[citation needed] She is a patroness of horses, protection, exorcism, and the planet Venus, and Slavs would pray to her each morning as the sun rose.[4] In some tales, she sits under the World Tree on the fiery-stone Alatuir, from which run the four rivers of the Otherworld, and under her seat flows the river of healing.

Zorya that opens the doors of the palace so that sun can start its journey could be about Greek prehistory opening the doors for the conquest of Alexander Macedonian... or about some earlier conquest... in fact mythology suggests that it is repeating pattern of conquest towards east... and Alexander Macedonian biographers speak of earlier conquests of hellenic people (should be checked I read it on net some time ago)

fiery stone must be volcano mountain... or about gold
Alatuir sounds as Altai Mountains, Altai = al (gold) + tau (mountain)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altai_Mountains

Altai%2CTienschan-Orte.png

so, Danaans might have arrived to Europe from Altai mountains...
other world would be Siberia, China and Mongolia....
4 rivers...well ...

600px-Ob_watershed.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ob_River

Danaans might be about J2 people - note J2 island just south of Altai area - or in fact J2 from Caspian sea to northwest China - exactly in area south from where 4 rivers above start...

J2.png

they would be Serians/Zeruiani/Aryans

look how good J2 maps to archeological sites of Indo-Aryans

IVC_Map.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration

Zorya (representing J2 proto-Greeks or Serians) in marriage with (=allied to) Perun (east or I2a2 branch of I2 Indo-Europeans)....the marriage of J2 and I2a2 people would in fact be about alliance of proto-Greeks and east branch of Indo-Europeans (Cimmerians)...

so J2 would be original Serians/Aryans = Danaans/Acheans
while I2 would be Cimmerians who were in my opinion original Indo-Europeans....with its branches giving variants of IE (I2b - Germanic, I2a1- Italic and I2a2- slavic)... this also explains otherwise weird Serb saying "speak Serbian so that the whole world understands you", that is in fact about "speak Cimmerian (indo-european) so that the whole world understands you" - of course, the whole world doesnot include the other worlds- e.g. east of Altai mountains

I2a2 would be originally cimmerians, but later white Serians / white syrians (as in cappadocia Cimmerians are later called white-syrians and there is I2a2 island in Kurds of today) / white sarts (Uzbeks/ Tajiks/ northwest China)/ Pasthun Sarbans/ white-Serbs (from whom modern Serbs origin)

parent I2 being Cimmerians (Cimmerians = white-Syrians) and I2b reason why Germans are named after Gomer (Gomer = cimmerian)...

I2a in Greece might not be only Slavic, but also from Danaans...
because I2a maps well to lands of Serians and I2a is large in some parts of Greece that were never settled by Slavs... in the core of Danaans (proto-Greeks - Serians) must have been I2a or so called white Serians...

in fact, if you look at haplogroups I and J2, you can notice that arc of Serians from China to India has outer part - J2 and inner part -I2..
if J2 was originally on location of Aryans, than arc of I2 would be west of it...
thus J2 = Aryans/Serians, and I2 west (=white) Serians...
once I2 and J2 made coalition, J2 has spread in outer arc of I2..

this J2/I2 coalition might have reemerged later as sea peoples....

I.png

R1a would be IE Scythians and Sarmatians
R1b would be iranian Medes /Madai and have also contributed to the arc of Serians...

R1b.png

whether R1a was among Serians is hard to tell, but my guess is that most of it in the area is due to Indo-Scythians
R1a.png

501px-Indo-ScythiansMap.jpg

what do you think?

Last edited:
wow big post

1 by 1

polε star
is πολικος αστηρ polikos aster but the case of the shape is name arktos αρκτος means bear, so ancient greeks knew that Bears are the symbol of North,
morning star is εωσφορος (lucifer, eosforos ) modern αυγερινος
evening star is Εσπερος (esperos, Esperia = Iberia, means in end)
there is connection in morning and evening star but not with polar star,
polar star is conneceted with bear, in fact with the small bear.

now about Hyperboreans we have 3 theories,
1) is the the around baltic cause the believe that all animals live there comes from the amber, and the animals prisoned in there.
2) is Scotland, we have a written about an island with rounded stone temples after the myth of perseus and Hecateus from avdira
(εκαταιος απο Αβδηρα) saved by Diodorus name clearly, but I can not find it.
Hecateus work is lost but parts of it exist in Diodorus, apollonius of Rhodes strabo and pliny,

the myth of partholon Neimhidh and Danann as also areas like iona in west scotland are strange,
but the case on north ireland or west scotland in a theory,
with out claiming that is correct,
simply it seems like when perseus reached portugal or spain (esperia) could travel north,
Danann and danae mother could be same,
Although I can not certify it, cause work is lost, and from the saved we find only few toponyms and some customs which connect scotland with ancient greece,
so the case is open for hyberoeans either to baltic either to scotland.

Danae with Danub? hmm I don't know,
Greek name of Danub is IStros

now about Dorians they are named after Doris a city of Locri people,
their alternate name is Trichakes means either Long hair, either from Trikke thessaly,
the moon star symbol?? of Byzantines? hmm All i know it was the symbol of Byzantium city of megareans in Mysia
I know that in slavic language sun moon and month are same sound words

well I don't know,
By what I realise you say that Greeks came from today afganistan-India?
with serbs? or just greeks took the south past and serbs the north?

the sirakes as Serbs Sorbs (germans) hmmm could be, but the white serbia does not fit well,
except if as I believe germans lived around Dacia and slavic origin is north of Caucas and they moved west push the german west who invaded roman empire,

about the Indo-Aryan I am not that sure.
simply the maps do not show exactly the the after J like I2a in Asia,
and also the years of estimation, j2b is a wide spread,
from Alexander we know that enough Indian people moved west to today turkey and Balkans,

I suposse that Gomer is alternate of Sumer
compare the pronounce of water
Su in turkish aqua in latin aqwa etc we see a q<->s change, a satem centum change
so in hebrew summerians could be gumerians sons of gumer-gomer who is summer
in fact gomer is after the translation of 70 so original hebrew text I dont know,
but I find it possible

you must enter also some times and more clear genes in your theory.

I was just ask about Hyperboreans cause from the written we find either scotland either baltic , but always an island.

the late I find about Dacians the name of a god, not of getae but from thracians

Derzelas (means rider ??? according scource)

reconstruction gives also gherghelas !!
gherghelas the spear rider?
saint George? a famous theme from all germans and slavs from britain to russia from greece to scands

also Zalmoxis and Geate are mentioned in Mnaseas of Patrae
he identifies the Zalmoxis with Cronos
if we try a reconstruct we have z from gh ghalmoxis and gh->d dalmoxis
dalmoxis, dalmatia cronos and rhea
a possible connection of getae with veneti?
in Hesiod we find Crons had for wife Rhea, the godess Rheitia of Venneti?
so venneti and dacians had a connection according Hesiod, ?

lets the alternate of Zalmoxis the Ghe-Beleizis or Beleizis Beleiz !!!!!!!! any possible connection?
Bel??
godes ba-al in ancient world?
or zeus Belos ->bel-marduk becomes ghe-bel -> ghebeleizis,
the grand son of Hercules? in Lydia?
belus father of dido
Greek Belerophontes

very later Jordanes names the dacian law god Belagines :grin:

zalmoxis religion is like if you die by a weapon you go to heaven to kongaionion
(konga means sacred aionion means for ever)
any connection with any IE word?
Strabo is connecting Zalmoxis with trophonius,

the interesting in Dacian religion is that 3 mainly gods,
the god who died and reborn and the god hero,

so the words given by dagne give a baltoslavic origin
I am about to relative germanic,

the 2 languages are connected somewhere in baltic I know
we know from wiki that crimean was gothic speaking ,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Gothic_language

I wonder in genetics do we have evidence?
can somone explain the R1a connection of gotland with the areas of crimea? and croatia?

Last edited:
the late I find about Dacians the name of a god, not of getae but from thracians

Derzelas (means rider ??? according scource)

reconstruction gives also gherghelas !!
gherghelas the spear rider?
saint George? a famous theme from all germans and slavs from britain to russia from greece to scands

also Zalmoxis and Geate are mentioned in Mnaseas of Patrae
he identifies the Zalmoxis with Cronos
if we try a reconstruct we have z from gh ghalmoxis and gh->d dalmoxis
dalmoxis, dalmatia cronos and rhea
a possible connection of getae with veneti?
in Hesiod we find Crons had for wife Rhea, the godess Rheitia of Venneti?
so venneti and dacians had a connection according Hesiod, ?

lets the alternate of Zalmoxis the Ghe-Beleizis or Beleizis Beleiz !!!!!!!! any possible connection?
Bel??
godes ba-al in ancient world?
or zeus Belos ->bel-marduk becomes ghe-bel -> ghebeleizis,
the grand son of Hercules? in Lydia?
belus father of dido
Greek Belerophontes

very later Jordanes names the dacian law god Belagines :grin:

zalmoxis religion is like if you die by a weapon you go to heaven to kongaionion
(konga means sacred aionion means for ever)
any connection with any IE word?
Strabo is connecting Zalmoxis with trophonius,

the interesting in Dacian religion is that 3 mainly gods,
the god who died and reborn and the god hero,

so the words given by dagne give a baltoslavic origin
I am about to relative germanic,

the 2 languages are connected somewhere in baltic I know
we know from wiki that crimean was gothic speaking ,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Gothic_language

I wonder in genetics do we have evidence?
can somone explain the R1a connection of gotland with the areas of crimea? and croatia?

interesting

so would the dacian
getae
Thracian
Odyssian
be all similar in genetics and linguistically?

weird ancient text on eastern balkans lbelow, changes what was dacian or not

Homer states that the paphalgions from the lands of the enete helped troy.
Homer states that the veneti crossed the bosphorus as the teuckroi and musoi people who where from cochris and pontus lands.
They worshipped dion-issus ( bucchus in Greek), there priests where called bessi same as the goths ( ?? )of the danube.
Sophocles and Arrian states they then moved into the Moesia which was named after the gothic god moess ( bacchus in Greek).
The gothic area of the danube delta was called the ister. After reaching the adriatic, the other veneti ?? from Arcadia joined them , according to Herodutus.
Polybius then stated that they settled at lissa ( the old Venetian name for the Adriatic island of Vis ), then moved to the Po river delta area. The veneti named the river eodanus and the town Bodincomagus ( bodin is wodin in gothic) .The "veneti" who remained on the eastern shore of the adriatic settled into illyrian society and the illyrian queen Teuta was named on other gothic queens of the same name.

My question is ( sorry for long story above ), are the Getae and Goths the same, is dacian a modern name for the goths/getae in that area? ...............Crimean Goths?

To continue this story above, it also states that jason from argos in arcadia sailed to Salmyd-essus and Phasis and stole the golden fleece and escaped from medea to Eridanus on the euxine sea, he then travelled to Italy ( adriatic). the names of Danaus, Jason , Agenor and Eridanus are not greek but ..........

weird ancient text on eastern balkans lbelow, changes what was dacian or not

Homer states that the paphalgions from the lands of the enete helped troy.
Homer states that the veneti crossed the bosphorus as the teuckroi and musoi people who where from cochris and pontus lands.
They worshipped dion-issus ( bucchus in Greek), there priests where called bessi same as the goths ( ?? )of the danube.
Sophocles and Arrian states they then moved into the Moesia which was named after the gothic god moess ( bacchus in Greek).
The gothic area of the danube delta was called the ister. After reaching the adriatic, the other veneti ?? from Arcadia joined them , according to Herodutus.
Polybius then stated that they settled at lissa ( the old Venetian name for the Adriatic island of Vis ), then moved to the Po river delta area. The veneti named the river eodanus and the town Bodincomagus ( bodin is wodin in gothic) .The "veneti" who remained on the eastern shore of the adriatic settled into illyrian society and the illyrian queen Teuta was named on other gothic queens of the same name.

My question is ( sorry for long story above ), are the Getae and Goths the same, is dacian a modern name for the goths/getae in that area? ...............Crimean Goths?

To continue this story above, it also states that jason from argos in arcadia sailed to Salmyd-essus and Phasis and stole the golden fleece and escaped from medea to Eridanus on the euxine sea, he then travelled to Italy ( adriatic). the names of Danaus, Jason , Agenor and Eridanus are not greek but ..........

the only i can answer is that Eridanus Jason are greek and eodanus has a meaning in greek
eridanus is a river in athens from ancient times
means either colorfull, either area of fights,
probably after iris or eris
Iason means the healer, the one who heals, Iaso was a goddes of healing
eodanus means light after eos
if connect danus with PIE river *dehnu- means river of light, morning river,
another is after io the danaus mother. a danais but i dont see connection,
and strabo places besii more east north of Aimos and south and east of romanian mountains

the interesting is the bodincomagus
according greek κωμη (plural κωμαι) is the head village the central of a party of villages,
alternate could be bodin -con-magus magus major - magister,
(the city of wodin priests?, or ruler city of wodin people)

Last edited:
t
if connect danus with PIE river *dehnu- means river of light, morning river,
another is after io the danaus mother. a danais but i dont see connection,
yes, this fits perfectly in Danaans (old name of proto-Greeks) being in old Slavic Zeruiani named after Zorya, whose name means dawn or morning light and whose one of 3 forms is morning star zvezda (star)Danica or morning or northern star....
while proto-serbs or white-Serbs would be white-Serians... which maps to white Syrians in Cappadocia who origin from Cimmerians and to I2a in Kurds of that area...

as Strabo equals Syrians with Sumerians... and calls white Syrians both tribes of Cappadocians (who origin from Cimmerians), tribal name Cimmerian is likely a variant of Sumerian applied for white Sumerians... who were haplogroup I people...they are white cause they origin from more north areas....

I relate them to Gutians who ruled over Sumer for around 100 years...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutian_dynasty_of_Sumer

gutians would be same tribal name as Goths...
so I2a-din in Serbs and Croats is originally Gothic but via Sumer and tribal name Cimmerians or white Syrians.. tribal name Serbs is also originally used among those people...
it is derived from same roots as Suebi, Sarbans, Sardinia, Scordisci, Sherdana, Sart, Kurds...

sun living in house with Zorya would be ancient Macedonians, and winds living with Zorya would map to Veneti represented by greek wind gods (known in latin as Venti) : west Zephyrus - Serbs, his son Carpus - croats, east - Eurus - russuians/thracians, and north Borea - Borussians... the big state of Zeruiani from which all Slavs come from would be hellenic empire including Thrace and Moesia...

gutians would be same tribal name as Goths...
so I2a-din in Serbs and Croats is originally Gothic but via Sumer and tribal name Cimmerians or white Syrians.. tribal name Serbs is also originally used among those people...
it is derived from same roots as Suebi, Sarbans, Sardinia, Scordisci, Sherdana, Sart, Kurds...

sun living in house with Zorya would be ancient Macedonians, and winds living with Zorya would map to Veneti represented by greek wind gods (known in latin as Venti) : west Zephyrus - Serbs, his son Carpus - croats, east - Eurus - russuians/thracians, and north Borea - Borussians... the big state of Zeruiani from which all Slavs come from would be hellenic empire including Thrace and Moesia...

Venti in latin is the wind gods, but most times called ANEMOI, WIND in latin is VENTUS
veneti in latin in VENETUS

You keep living with this serbian dream, tell me are you trying to suggest that serbs where not originally slavic OR are you saying anatolia and asiaminor was always slavic. I ask because slovenians and croatian professors are trying to prove that they are not slavic

and zephyr is winds from africa , same as mistal winds
Zephyr = west wind
Boreas = north wind
Eurus = east wind
Favonius = south wind

Venti in latin is the wind gods, but most times called ANEMOI, WIND in latin is VENTUS
veneti in latin in VENETUS

what kind of retarded argument is that?

Albanians were in medieval Serbia called Arbanasi
and in Italy Arberesche, and in Greece Arvanites... and they call themselves Shqiptar...
does that make them different people?

don't you see that
latin: Venetus = wind / Venti = wind gods / Veneti = tribal name
germanic: wind = wind / Wend = slavic

btw. also
dutch: wandelen = to walk around or said more generally to move in any direction (as wind does)
slavic: Skitati (to walk around or move in any direction)

thus we see relation in meaning of tribal name of Scythians in slavic languages and name of Veneti in italic and Germanic, and in fact displaying nomad lifestyle which was typical for areas east of Germania

so, what is relation of R1a Scythians with Veneti?

btw. it is ridicilous how you keep claiming you are not Albanian in origin...

You keep living with this serbian dream, tell me are you trying to suggest that serbs where not originally slavic OR are you saying anatolia and asiaminor was always slavic. I ask because slovenians and croatian professors are trying to prove that they are not slavic
Serbs are originally slavic, and core of slavic identity, but are perhaps not originally Balto-Slavic language speakers...
Slavs are tribal union of Balto-Slavic speaking R1a people with I2a-Din proto-Serbs and proto-Croats...
but from what I see this tribal union came to existence before Roman empire...

and zephyr is winds from africa , same as mistal winds
Zaphyrus is according to mythology west wind that was originally born in caves of thrace...
I am interested in mythology, I do not care how was mythology later (when original meaning was forgotten) applied to real winds...

look at timeline... in time when Greek mythology is made they know Zephyrus is born in thrace and spread to west...
in time of modern Serbs, Byzantine emperor notes they came from west, from land of Boika that can only be Bohemia and that they also originally dwellt there...
some other Byzantine sources identify Serbs with Tribali who lived along Danube in north Thrace...

I would say we have here people moving along Danube..... which essentially maps to Scordisci/Serdi and Tribali ... Scordisci is same tribal name as Sherden as in fact Scordus mountain of Greeks is Shar mountain in other languages of region... Sherden are known to have left place name Serbonian bog in Egypt...
Tribali is name that is related to Slavic religion that celebrates God with three different forms ... so it was exonym used by more south thracians who were of Greek origin probably

Zephyr = west wind
Boreas = north wind
Eurus = east wind
Favonius = south wind

Favonius can be Pannonians
though south wind is not mentioned as living with Zorya...

if Zephyrus as west Venti lived in white Serbia or Bohemia and Carpus Venti as his son in white Croatia - Galicia extending to next to Zephyrus, while nortmost Borea Venti in Prussia, and east most Eurus Venti in Belarus (= white russia), than Favonius Venti would be Pannonians as south most branch of Venti... area is now called Slavonia and Slovenia, so name Favonius could have origin from Slavonius in fact... today from Favonius Slovaks and slovenes would originate....

Wends is named that was used for all Slavs, and is still used for Sorbs of Germany
Jordanes wrote Slavs origin from populous race of Veneti...

now west linear pottery, thraco-Cimmerians archeological findings... compared to early Slavs

800px-European_Middle_Neolithic.gif

Thraco-Cimmerian.png

Origins_500A.png

there are too many clues pointing in same direction for you to keep rejecting those arguments...I am sorry to bash your albanian dreams but Veneti and Illyrians are different people...they might have shared part of vocabulary and language features as e.g. albanian is satem as slavic is and has many shared words with Slavic, but were in all respects different people...

Pannonians lived not only in Pannonia as suggested by name but also settled large part of Illyricum province once it was vacated due to Dacians slottering Illyrians during their wars with Celts......

examples of Pannonians likely being proto-Slavic are Ozeriates, who lived on Plitvice system of lakes, and whose tribal name has meaning lake only in slavic languages... another clue of Pannonians being proto-Slavic is that preserved words from Illyricum (and thus assigned to illyrian language) fit much better to slavic than to albanian...
this is because that was not illyrian language, but language of Pannonians who lived in province of Illyricum north of Montenegro...

how yes no believes in slavic family and culture, and his is correct, about that,

the serbs are, is written, the most south and pure slavic nation,
balkars were not slavic
his theory is that slavs and goths came from middle east to balkan and not from north of Pontus,
then they went north and then moved south again
the pannoni basin is an area where all passed exept greeks
celts goths slavs romans even persians reach the pannoni basin after serbia becoming a nation state only turks passed and some parts the austrohungarians

what kind of retarded argument is that?

albanians were in medieval Serbia called Arbanasi
and in Italy Arberesche, and in Greece Arvanites... and they call themselves Shqiptar...
does that make them different people?

don't you see that
latin: Venetus = wind / Venti = wind gods / Veneti = tribal name
germanic wind = wind / Wend = slavic

btw. it is ridicilous how you keep claiming you are not Albanian in origin...

LOL, you are so silly, there are people here who know I have no Albanian ties, you little brain thinks all illyrians are albanians , lol . I do not care for albanians, they are not even illyrians, but either moesian or dacian origin. Since I sad this many times, it must be your little brain does not register it.
As usual, slavs always try to take over extinct races to justify there existance in Europe.
Sorry for you , but realise, the slavs where the LAST to enter europe and do not take claims over other peoples race, be them extinct or not

VENETUS is not ventus ( wind ) you silly person
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/venetus
look at link and stop using word association to justify your stupid claims. Use correct terminolgy
VENTUS is wind

iapetoc always said veneti are blue , he is correct, you are wrong.

LOL, you are so silly, there are people here who know I have no Albanian ties, you little brain thinks all illyrians are albanians , lol . I do not care for albanians, they are not even illyrians, but either moesian or dacian origin. Since I sad this many times, it must be your little brain does not register it.
As usual, slavs always try to take over extinct races to justify there existance in Europe.
please avoid offending me....
one thing is to claim someone's argument is retarded, as I claimed that the argument you were making was...
anyone can have retarded arguments here and there

while it is completely different to tell some that he is retarded or has small brain...

there is giant difference between putting in low worth position someone's argument about something, and putting in lower worth position someone as person.... this is difference between civilized behavior that has respect for other people, and uncivilized ego guided behavior that sees no other people and interprets any critical statement regarding some of his thoughts or work as attack on his ego....

Serbs are originally slavic, and core of slavic identity, but are perhaps not originally Balto-Slavic language speakers...
Slavs are tribal union of Balto-Slavic speaking R1a people with I2a-Din proto-Serbs and proto-Croats...
but from what I see this tribal union came to existence before Roman empire...

You know as well as I do that the serbians, where originally called SERVIANS, a name given to them by the Byzantines, because they where tartars and cimmerians who took on the greek religion. They where slaves brought from Azov by byzantine slavers. they where , once serving there servant ( servians) dutiies , where placed on the thracian regional borders to quell, either the Barbarians. In 998 the SERVIANS conquered thessally and moved north.

Look up the tartars and cimmerians who lived around AZOV and do not try to change western history on when the slavs entered the balkans.

Also, the serbian coat of arms bears the byzantine eagle because the Servians claim they are the servants and claimants of the byzantine empire

please avoid offending me....
and you say you did not offend me, when you cease , I will cease

offending people, be it big or small is still offending

blue association comes from "Ventian blue" coin word...
obviously Venetian is not = blue because coin word would than be "blue blue"
I have no clue about origin of that coin word, but a guess is that t is probably a color made and sold either by Veneti or much later venetians....

speaking of Venetians, Slavs didnot call them Venetians, but Mlečani (= milk people)... some argue that it is about selling their identity and accepting italic one in order to be able to live well, or symbolically said - to drink milk every day

similarly, Germans are in Slavic languages not Germans but Nemci (dumb/mute people) and Švabe (derived from Suebi)...dumb/mute people is clearly again about those who lost their language...

tribal name Germans was originally tribal name of Gomer / Cimmerians, hence reluctance of Slavic people to apply it to those I2 Cimmerians who accepted language of invading Scandinavian I1 Suebi

similar thing we have in Serb settled areas of Ottoman empire with Serbs using name "Turks" for islamized Serbs(so called Bosniacs of today)

same is with Greeks (rightfully or not) refusing to acknowledge use of name Macedonians for south Slavic tribe living north of them...

and you say you did not offend me, when you cease , I will cease

offending people, be it big or small is still offending

I offended your argument, you offended me....
that is quite different...
you are not your argument...
argument is one negliglible expression of your personality in certain point of time....

you offended me as a person, which equals offending me as everything I ever did, felt, thought, said... offending my complete existence...

respect is about respecting person, not about respecting argument someone makes...
I am not offended if you call retarded some particular argument I made, but I am offended if you call me e.g. retarded or small brain person...

your post about serbs = servians = servants is not worth commenting, equivalent would be if I said that your nation of Shqiptars = sheep + Taurus = sheeps from Taurus mountain in Asia minor, which is of course non-sense, as albanians are nation of people and not sheeps and thus one needs to have respect for them as for any other nation or group of people...

Last edited:
You know as well as I do that the serbians, where originally called SERVIANS, a name given to them by the Byzantines, because they where tartars and cimmerians who took on the greek religion. They where slaves brought from Azov by byzantine slavers. they where , once serving there servant ( servians) dutiies , where placed on the thracian regional borders to quell, either the Barbarians. In 998 the SERVIANS conquered thessally and moved north.

Look up the tartars and cimmerians who lived around AZOV and do not try to change western history on when the slavs entered the balkans.

Also, the serbian coat of arms bears the byzantine eagle because the Servians claim they are the servants and claimants of the byzantine empire

plz lets not go there,

Greek religion is still forbiden by laws,
you mean east orthodox,
well that is wrong cause slavic people turn to christianity at 700 AD when christian church was one and not catholic and orthodox,
cyrill and method were not teaching greek religion or orthodox christianity,
cyrill and method had also the license of pope of rome,
simply they translate bible to a language more easy to them (slavic people)

the case of serbs as servs is wrong and a myth
serbs enter balkans as nation that moves,
they were not the only ones,
cumans, alemagnes etc had done also the same,
even hunes came
πατριαρχης ο σερβος Servos comes cause greeks don't have b=mp but b = v
their inner name is srb is inner name, byzantines name them after their inner name and not by a name they think,

the slav we can found in many king names ,
like Borislav bori-slav, Radi-slav could a king be slave? no I don't think so,

the slavini theory = sklabini is not correct, I proved it above,

about the flags is another story,
eagle is at about 50% of flags,
now the 4 B of byzantine with the 4 C of serbs is also another story and means tottaly different
Βασιλευσ Βασιλει Βασιλεων Βασιλευοντων
Camo Cloga Crbina Cpagava (well i might write it wrong)
look at Albania flag which is 90% the Byzantine flag of war,

and turkish flag which is the coin of ancient Byzantium,
simply people have luck of imagination,

wow why I am always enter in foreign affairs?

blue association comes from "Ventian blue" coin word...
obviously Venetian is not = blue because coin word would than be "blue blue"
I have no clue about origin of that coin word, but a guess is that t is probably a color made and sold either by Veneti or much later venetians....

speaking of Venetians, Slavs didnot call them Venetians, but Mlečani (= milk people)... some argue that it is about selling their identity and accepting italic one in order to be able to live well, or symbolically said - to drink milk every day

similarly, Germans are in Slavic languages not Germans but Nemci (dumb/mute people) and Švabe (derived from Suebi)...dumb/mute people is clearly again about those who lost their language...

tribal name Germans was originally tribal name of Gomer / Cimmerians, hence reluctance of Slavic people to apply it to those I2 Cimmerians who accepted language of invading Scandinavian I1 Suebi

similar thing we have in Serb settled areas of Ottoman empire with Serbs using name "Turks" for islamized Serbs(so called Bosniacs of today)

same is with Greeks (rightfully or not) refusing to acknowledge use of name Macedonians for south Slavic tribe living north of them...

I offended your argument, you offended me....
that is quite different...
you are not your argument...
argument is one negliglible expression of your personality in certain point of time....

you offended me as a person, which equals offending me as everything I ever did, felt, thought, said... offending my complete existence...

respect is about respecting person, not about respecting argument someone makes...
I am not offended if you call retarded some particular argument I made, but I am offended if you call me e.g. retarded or small brain person...

your post about serbs = servians = servants is not worth commenting, equivalent would be if I said that your nation of Shqiptars = sheep + Taurus = sheeps from Taurus mountain in Asia minor, which is of course non-sense, as albanians are nation of people and not sheeps and thus one needs to have respect for them as for any other nation or group of people...

man plz stop in every thread saying same thing, ok we read your theory many times,
3 times at this thread only,
check from 1rst page, you mention your theory for 3 times,

I wonder if I open a thread about Cherokee and Crik and Huron indians in America if you also find connection with serbians greek and Hrvatians

This thread has been viewed 206485 times.

Back