I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

Garrick you overthinking about clades and TMRCA. We are similar humans from same tribes. This concept is simple. Vlachs, Dacian, Thracians, Getae, White Croats, I2A-Din, R1A and others is all different names for similar tribes given by different historian for these tribes who were assimilating each other to make slavs. I wouldnt be online here discussing, if I didnt have already detailed family history.

One day you will claim that even ancient greeks were slavs. There are people who support this kind of theories. You are just doing your best, to give an international attention to this theories that you discuss in your slavic forums.

I have infront of me Serbs showing average 29.1%-35.4% I2A and 20.4%-25.8% R1A. Serbs is NOT 1/4 Slav like you are attempting here. Serbs is MORE than HALF Slavic. To be technical 50%-61% of I2A/R1A combined in Serbs and we know these are the 2 Slavic haplogroups.
Say hi to the Serbs in front of u.

50%-61% of combined I2a + R1a means they're only 25%-30.5% Slavic at best, unless Slavs come from eggs and don't require women to reproduce, therefore mtdna doesn't count for you.

Long story short serbs are 10%-25% max Slavic with the evidence we have so far.

I still don't know how a 60% Slav ends up having mostly brown eyes and dark hair, belonging predominantly to the Dinaric type, while the more pure Slavs fall into the extreme opposite set of characteristics with mostly blue eyes and having some of the highest percentages of fair hair in the world. What's even worse is that the areas with more I2a like 70% in Herzergovina end up being even taller and with darker eye and hair pigmentation than the surrounding areas. Some intriguing shyt I'd say.

You think its the mountain air and cevapi messing up the genes?

Garrick you overthinking about clades and TMRCA. We are similar humans from same tribes. This concept is simple. Vlachs, Dacian, Thracians, Getae, White Croats, I2A-Din, R1A and others is all different names for similar tribes given by different historian for these tribes who were assimilating each other to make slavs. I wouldnt be online here discussing, if I didnt have already detailed family history.

Kingslav, you gave me excellent idea, it would be good that someone open new thread about Early Slavs, because here is main problem, many people have no elementary understanding, and they think that Slavs are aliens or have come out of nowhere.

But, you agree, it is not for this thread, here is question of origin of I-CTS10228, in which population it is emerged and first came to the Balkans.

With all the knowledge we posses we know that term I2a-Slav is stupidity, and instead of real discussions we have to watch many spams and nonsense, but all right, it can be good for fun, and we will seriously approach closer and better answers.

It is in the advantage of some insecure Albanians to be autochthonous and unique in front of Internet forum members. Same goes to the insecure South Slavs. Must be the effects of Stormfront or whatever other forums there are. I personally see it as an inferiority complex wanting to be accepted by the enemy.

No matter how hard they try to prove their point of being Illyrians and indigenous, many people will still hate us and despise our heritage due to religion and criminality. If one day there will be a scientific paper called 'The Illyrian-Albanian continuity', such people will transfer the hatred to the Illyrians and call them dirty pirate scum LOL

It actually takes a trip to such countries and a few friends to start to realize that we're more similar than different despite one side being I2a dominated (well thats the case only for Herzegovina anyway) and the other E-V13 and J2b2 dominated.

Even if I2a is indeed Slavic, that would make the male population of Serbia max 50% Slavic descended, so basically 1/4 Slavic.
Exactly. We are all mixtures local hunter gatherers, Anatolian farmers, IE migrants, and few others. And yet people will find something superior in themselves and hatred for the others.

50%-61% of combined I2a + R1a means they're only 25%-30.5% Slavic at best, unless Slavs come from eggs and don't require women to reproduce, therefore mtdna doesn't count for you.

I still don't know how a 60% Slav ends up having mostly brown eyes and dark hair, belonging predominantly to the Dinaric type, while the more pure Slavs fall into the extreme opposite set of characteristics with mostly blue eyes and having some of the highest percentages of fair hair in the world. What's even worse is that the areas with more I2a like 70% in Herzergovina end up being even taller and with darker eye and hair pigmentation than the surrounding areas. Some intriguing shyt I'd say.

Serbs are heavily mixed with Turks. The concept of ethnic purity is stupid and nobody accept it. But mixing of population is not the same in various nations. From all Balkan people, Serbs are the most mixed with Turks. This is an common knowledge and it is supported by many historical sources, even in the serbian folklore you can find evidences of this.

Serbs are heavily mixed with Turks. The concept of ethnic purity is stupid and nobody accept it. But mixing of population is not the same in various nations. From all Balkan people, Serbs are the most mixed with Turks. This is an common knowledge and it is supported by many historical sources, even in the serbian folklore you can find evidences of this.
I'll take this post as your effort into demining ethnicities. One more attempt and you'll see consequences. This time just a warning.
And for your information, there is no genetic evidence that Serbs are the most mixed with Turks. However, I'm not saying that it would be something bad.

This is just unfounded and obviously racist conjecture. Seriously you bring shame to me as an Albanian when I read at what levels you are debating in this thread. Don't speak for Albanians when you argue on forums about issues that clearly pertain to your individual particular insecurities and psychological complexes.

This is just unfounded and obviously racist conjecture. Seriously you bring shame to me as an Albanian when I read at what levels you are debating in this thread. Don't speak for Albanians when you argue on forums about issues that clearly pertain to your individual particular insecurities and psychological complexes.

It's absolutely true and are plenty of evidences, but i don't intend to continue this discussion because i got an warning from the mod.
Please, speak for yourself and not in the name of Albanians.

I'll take this post as your effort into demining ethnicities. One more attempt and you'll see consequences. This time just a warning.
And for your information, there is no genetic evidence that Serbs are the most mixed with Turks. However, I'm not saying that it would be something bad.

I see you are pretty quick to jump into something that you think is offensive. I don't necessarily agree with Labëria, but I didn't take his post the same way you did. It's true that nations are mixed, some more than others. You basically said the same thing in your previous post.

But if you're going to interfere, at least be consistent like Angela. User Garrick basically called certain members "poor" and "stupid", as you can see below, and yet you said nothing.

Poor people who "invent" term I2a-Slav, it is nonsense over nonsense, but human stupidity has no limits.

I see you are pretty quick to jump into something that you think is offensive. I don't always agree with Labëria, but I didn't take his post the same way you did. It's true that nations are mixed. You basically said the same thing in your previous post.

But if you're going to interfere, at least be consistent. User Garrick basically called certain members "stupid", as you can see below, and yet you said nothing.
I advise you to get off you warhorse.

It is in the advantage of some insecure Albanians to be autochthonous and unique in front of Internet forum members. Same goes to the insecure South Slavs. Must be the effects of Stormfront or whatever other forums there are. I personally see it as an inferiority complex wanting to be accepted by the enemy.

No matter how hard they try to prove their point of being Illyrians and indigenous, many people will still hate us and despise our heritage due to religion and criminality. If one day there will be a scientific paper called 'The Illyrian-Albanian continuity', such people will transfer the hatred to the Illyrians and call them dirty pirate scum LOL

It actually takes a trip to such countries and a few friends to start to realize that we're more similar than different despite one side being I2a dominated (well thats the case only for Herzegovina anyway) and the other E-V13 and J2b2 dominated.

Even if I2a is indeed Slavic, that would make the male population of Serbia max 50% Slavic descended, so basically 1/4 Slavic.

Highlighting similarities between Balkan people is a noble thing to do.
But there is no complex of inferiority in being proud of the small differences.
What makes the Balkan such fantastic place are the large varieties within small distances.

Serbs is NOT 1/4 Slav like you are attempting here. Serbs is MORE than HALF Slavic. To be technical 50%-61% of I2A/R1A combined in Serbs and we know these are the 2 Slavic haplogroups.

By that logic Romania (I2a-28%, R1a-18%) must be 46% slavic and Bulgaria (I2a-20%, R1a-17%) - 37% slavic! LOL
I suport the ideea that first I2a came with Bastarnae, entered the genepool of dacians and other populations including later slavs. The origin of slavs is debated, the origin of romanians is debated. Why is there so much I2a in romanians and vlachs, if it was only a slavic marker.
In Croatia, Istria peninsula there was a group of latin speaking vlachs called istro-romanians that settled in a completely deserted region, just after the black plage. They originated in north Transilvania, Maramures area. I wonder if there is any data about their haploroups. Most of them were slavised in time.

Many Ukrainians are dark-haired, dark-eyed too. Your point is invalid. There is no such thing as a "pure Slav".

Not counting the women with dyed fake hair color or old people with grey hair(most of them were brunet too), but these people(Ukrainians) are mainly brunet:

Ukrainians

333donetsk-kharkov-ukraine-protest.n.jpg

C31CAFFB-F5EA-4E9A-8444-113A0B8DFF8D_cx0_cy1_cw77_mw1024_mh1024_r1_s.jpg

140125094002-03-ukraine-protests-0124-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

573efe34c46188dd5c8b459d.jpg

9.jpg

These are crowd-pictures so there is no cherrypicking.

Last edited:

This is amateur response. I hope people read just to understand true falseness of your statement lol. You are comparing every slav to northern slavs, making seem that we have blue eyes and gold hair lol. Here some proof, I have dark hair and dark eyes, my mother was same as me dark hair and dark eyes, my father is I2A-Din and has black hair. Not even brown but pitch black hair and dark eyes, he is 193 cm and all men on paternal side myself included are giants 190-205 cm and we are recorded as tallest haplogroup in world, I2A-Din. This is well noted and yes we are SLAVS. And as no surprise we tallest due to our nomadic warrior lifestyle being recruited by other groups to protect them from their "invaders" lol, and you think we not assimilate their women? Lol. In addition our warm climate in balkans and heavy meat diet didnt hurt our development so get me some cevapi off bbq. And height genetically predetermined for most part as I told you already.

Last edited:
Nik you attempting to cover Serbian Slavic % because you part Serb and you know this, so bringing down Slavic % in Serbs is CONVENIENT for Albanians. This couldnt be more FALSE. I2A-Din is SLAVIC.

Kingslav, you gave me excellent idea, it would be good that someone open new thread about Early Slavs, because here is main problem, many people have no elementary understanding, and they think that Slavs are aliens or have come out of nowhere.

But, you agree, it is not for this thread, here is question of origin of I-CTS10228, in which population it is emerged and first came to the Balkans.

With all the knowledge we posses we know that term I2a-Slav is stupidity, and instead of real discussions we have to watch many spams and nonsense, but all right, it can be good for fun, and we will seriously approach closer and better answers.

I agree. Its like educating little baby who is stubborn and wont listen, and depends on weak insult alien lol, they make themselves look "uneducated" lol and there is people on here reading who is NEUTRAL and can put 1 and 2 together to see truth. Not my problem.

By that logic Romania (I2a-28%, R1a-18%) must be 46% slavic and Bulgaria (I2a-20%, R1a-17%) - 37% slavic! LOL
I suport the ideea that first I2a came with Bastarnae, entered the genepool of dacians and other populations including later slavs. The origin of slavs is debated, the origin of romanians is debated. Why is there so much I2a in romanians and vlachs, if it was only a slavic marker.
In Croatia, Istria peninsula there was a group of latin speaking vlachs called istro-romanians that settled in a completely deserted region, just after the black plage. They originated in north Transilvania, Maramures area. I wonder if there is any data about their haploroups. Most of them were slavised in time.

That is right cip, actually my paternal grandfather was living Bukovina which is now Romania ironically for you. Lol. Different borders back then. My father in early 1960s knew his grandfather and uncles who I never met they were deceased by time I was born, he tells me they identified as Bulgarian. He remembers them for their "Dark Hairy Beards" as we can grow easy. This was long time before internet or there would be more proof. We are POLES nonetheless and this was decided by events that took place during and after WW2. Difficult for uneducated people to understand. I know.

I agree. Its like educating little baby who is stubborn and wont listen, and depends on weak insult alien lol, they make themselves look "uneducated" lol and there is people on here reading who is NEUTRAL and can put 1 and 2 together to see truth. Not my problem.
Please, tone down your rhetoric.

This thread has been viewed 572997 times.

Back