Sense of Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Davef I’m watching Ancient Aliens right now. New Episode on the History Channel
(Black Holes on Earth)
Interesting :)

Am I missing the joke? That's WWII era, you know, the AXIS powers, the internment camps etc. etc. ?
I think Biddle should've been caged like a monkey along with the Nazis he's no better than!

Breaking news!!! We now have evidence of time travel! In this clip, Julius Caesar is overseeing his chief engineer, Constantinus Justinius Lionissius Rheumitus Arthritus Herculanithissius the IVXIVXXXXXX as he tests his new catapult design

Frenetically deleting in a panicked frenzy all your accounts from DNA Related sites, after finding out that Detectives used them to catch a criminal, doesn’t create any suspicions. Absolutely!
Why would anybody think that you’ve got something to hide. Totally Normal Reaction.
Really. Totally!

c3kz40R.jpg

Wow, giraffes can climb? Lol

23andme is telling everybody what Country you should root for at the World-Cup.
“ ... Kick off this summer's biggest sporting event with a new feature in your account that shows you which participating countries are connected to your DNA. There are 32 teams in the field and your personal connections are based on the strength of your genetic results relative to each participating country. ...”

If your Country is not Competing 23andme is 100% picking on you, and adding insult to injury by poking where it hurts the most.
Obviously!

YkuI0Of.jpg

Salento
(commonly known as Vitruvian Man)

“Vanity, Definitely My Favourite Sin” - Al Pacino

Open Minded?

open-mind.gif

do you like piggie?
Tricky Question. Do I like piggies?.

I like, likes ... Let me think. :unsure:

Yes, but not in the same way as you do.

tenor.gif

OMG :petrified: :wary2: :)

Seriously, how old are you and what is your real nationality?

You talk like a Cop sometimes.
Read back your post.
The thread title is Sense of Humor.

Donna Baffuta, Sempre Piaciuta

You talk like a Cop sometimes.
Read back your post.
The thread title is Sense of Humor.

Maybe so. It wouldn't be surprising.

The fact is there's the type of humor enjoyed by middle school boys, say around 13 or so, and then there's the humor enjoyed by everyone else. Just curious as to how close to your "humor age" some of you are...

I also don't find anything funny about a supposed Italian disparaging his own women. That's usually the speciality of people like Zanatis trying to be wounding, or Nordicists from various countries such as we've had on here before.

Maybe so. It wouldn't be surprising.

The fact is there's the type of humor enjoyed by middle school boys, say around 13 or so, and then there's the humor enjoyed by everyone else. Just curious as to how close to your "humor age" some of you are...

I also don't find anything funny about a supposed Italian disparaging his own women.

You must STOP the SUPPOSED Italian ridiculous innuendo.
It’s not the 1st time.
You are over analyzing.
They are jokes.

TBH I myself don't have a humor age in particular, I can enjoy simplistic childish humor as much as I enjoy more sophisticated adult material. I have my limits when it comes to "childish" style bc certain things a kid may enjoy and find funny may be a bit corny to an adult and I understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 47424 times.

Back