World Cup 2022

Yes great defence, great goalkeeper,
I am not sure it will be enough against france
But everything can happen;)

Yeah team french is better and strong
Players Kylian Mbappé is fast and othman Dembéle is dangerous in dribbling but we hope happen impossible Although in fact i thinks france will win

Happy about the Argentina 3-0 win, for Argentina, but more so, personally, for Messi. This may be his last chance to bring home the World Cup, and I hope his dreams come true.

Fully deserved for GOAT
9ece8e2f1441fb114e583ef792e12cda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy about the Argentina 3-0 win, for Argentina, but more so, personally, for Messi. This may be his last chance to bring home the World Cup, and I hope his dreams come true.

uptill now the referees have been very benign for him and his team

319071768_152680794180081_4278866990707756338_n.jpg

Well since Balkans did not manage, even promising Croatia team of Luca Modric with very good apearanceof Livakovic
Neither my favorite coach Fernando Santos of Portugal

and as I have predicted at the begin France England Argentina for finals,

I think for many good appearances he might raise again the 'f....ng' cup

%CE%A3%CE%AC%CE%B2%CE%B2%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%BF-1-1024x683.jpg

maybe so
but they were impressive yesterday against croatia
they showed they deserved to be in the final ;)
against france (in case they will go to next level)
it will be very hard though
because france is the complete package
ZSZ5L2J6SNGLRAVNBKMHYX7XQY.jpg

I guess we've been watching different games, especially the one against the Netherlands. If I were an investigative journalist, I'd be checking that referee's finances.

I dislike both teams but I don't want France to win back to back... So I want Argentina to win. Probably the only time you'll ever hear me say that.

Argentina is always one of my teams, but especially for Messi, I wish they weren't facing France.

I guess we've been watching different games, especially the one against the Netherlands. If I were an investigative journalist, I'd be checking that referee's finances.

the picture speaks for itself
there was also an instance in the same match where Messi should have recieved a red card

but the referee made mistakes on both sides, that is true
and he is not the only one
I don't know how FIFA recruits it's referees, but the majority of them on the world cup were incompetent

Angela many argentinian people have italian
Ancestery
It was one of the 2 main southern european ancesteries
in them the other is iberian
For example:
Messi direct paternal line goes back to marche;)

Ancestery
For example:

Messi have Italian and Catalan roots. Due to the fact that he have cousins in Catalonia, this was the first place outside Argentina chose by his father to his son play football. From the Futbol Club Barcelona this football genius gain the world.

Ancestery
For example:

I saw an article that Messi's maternal lineage was also from Marche. It is said that the surname Cuccittini was an incorrect spelling of Coccettini. According to this, Messi's lineage is 3/4 Italian Marche and 1/4 Iberian Catalan.

I saw an article that Messi's maternal lineage was also from Marche. It is said that the surname Cuccittini was an incorrect spelling of Coccettini. According to this, Messi's lineage is 3/4 Italian Marche and 1/4 Iberian Catalan.

i read this as well

Gli avi del ramo materno, quindi, sarebbero il collegamento: il cognome originario della nonna materna di Messi è Coccettini, che in effetti è un cognome settempedano, poi divenuto Cuccettini,

but there is only 1 household in all italy with the surname Coccettini....it is in Teramo, Abruzzo

the most likely spelling was Cuccittini

La famiglia Messi-Cuccittini (il cognome della mamma della Pulce, italiana anche lei da parte di padre) viene da Oltreoceano. Dall’Italia. Messi infatti è un cognome tipico delle Marche, zona Recanati. Di Valle Cantalupo per la precisione. L’avo Angelo Messi, nato nel 1866, partì dalla città leopardiana per Rosario, Argentina, con la giovane moglie Maria Latini.

i read this as well
Gli avi del ramo materno, quindi, sarebbero il collegamento: il cognome originario della nonna materna di Messi è Coccettini, che in effetti è un cognome settempedano, poi divenuto Cuccettini,
but there is only 1 household in all italy with the surname Coccettini....it is in Teramo, Abruzzo
the most likely spelling was Cuccittini
La famiglia Messi-Cuccittini (il cognome della mamma della Pulce, italiana anche lei da parte di padre) viene da Oltreoceano. Dall’Italia. Messi infatti è un cognome tipico delle Marche, zona Recanati. Di Valle Cantalupo per la precisione. L’avo Angelo Messi, nato nel 1866, partì dalla città leopardiana per Rosario, Argentina, con la giovane moglie Maria Latini.

Unfortunately I can't link to the website yet, so I'll replace it with a paragraph quote.

Fiorenzo himself stopped to say a few words and explain Lionel's link with Italy. “Lionel's father once asked me about his wife's citizenship, but the surname Cuccittini in Italy does not exist. In the end I had the intuition that the name might have been misregistered when the Cuccittini emigrated from our country years ago. And it was actually like that. The original name of the Cuccittini family was, in fact, Coccettini and came from San Severino Marche. I found the historical certificate of the emigrant family: they first landed in Brazil and then traveled to Argentina and this certificate perfectly matches an Argentine document received from a cousin of Lionel's mother,” explained the journalist in charge of data collection.

If this article is true, I think there is a very good chance Messi is 3/4 Marche, 1/4 Catalonia.(Although further investigation into his maternal lineage will be needed)

Maybe a good chance that Messi can be an R1b-DF27, lol. :LOL:

Could be ;)
Or r1b-u152 which is the most common r1b
Version in italy

P.s
Likely ronaldo which is a great football player is somekind of r1b also
Me and brother truly like him
We went all the way back in the day to braga
In portugal to see him play against spain

This thread has been viewed 22424 times.

Back