Albanian lexemes and their presence in the other languages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course, this is the definition, but you didn't answer how do you perceive a limitless object or space.
The correct answer would be: (you) see no edges/limits/borders
Now lets find that word in A.G dictionary:

without-labour.jpg

in the lists of un-s(eng)=a(greek), the unending(limitless, boundless) is given a-pa-ustus or a-pera-ntos or a-peir-us(remember EPIRUS)

Indroducing Albanian lexeme 'pa'= to see.

Albanian has two synonyms for the verb 'see' : shoh(sheh) and pa

but both yield the participle: parë
and continuous tense : (duke) parë
Two synonyms are commonly used respectively in two dialects : te shoh(infinitive tosk-standart), me pa(infinitive gheg)

During inflection in a conservative Gheg dialect pa becomes pe, and shoh becomes sheh(see) in Tosk
there is no doubt that a-peir-os means un-seen(not seeing [edges]) and dedicates its meaning to Albanian language.
More elaboration to come, if someone sees any problem(edges, borders), which certainly will be seen in abundance for your convenience.

there is no need to answer you any more,

Ιt is obvious why,

and believe me

Isaid find your mistake
But you did not
instead you pass to spam with 'problematic', and 'speculated' pseudolinguistics,

cause there are 3 coorect terminologies about Epirus
and none of them is what you write,

1 search the alternative name,
2 use comparative toponyms, and IE
3 use/ make a comperative of all dialects/languages,

for example
why Greek Oρος Slavic Goran
and not mountain?

mountains are famous for their view, build fortress with good view,

and using word aperros with negative a- might not mean endless maybe,

Period

Ιt is obvious why,

and believe me

Isaid find your mistake
But you did not
instead you pass to spam with 'problematic', and 'speculated' pseudolinguistics,

cause there are 3 coorect terminologies about Epirus
and none of them is what you write,

1 search the alternative name,
2 use comparative toponyms, and IE
3 use/ make a comperative of all dialects/languages,

Ok I will do so.

for example
why Greek Oρος Slavic Goran
and not mountain?

mountains are famous for their view, build fortress with good view,

You got it right Yetos. Every high object especially the mountains are easily visible. This is the reason, why Oρος is almost identical to the word oran=see

2s01raq.jpg

But I have a question for you, since you are lecturing me about Albanian. Is it possible that oran, comes from Albanian : vërej=notice;- a compound word where vë=put and re=look(verb) or sight(noun)

RE
em. palak.Vë re:
a) ma zë syri, më bie në sy; e shoh;
b) rrok a kuptoj diçka që nuk e kisha parë përpara, nis ta shoh; vëzhgoj, gjej nga një shqyrtim, nxjerr në shesh;
c) shoh me kujdes, i vë mendjen; dëgjoj me vëmendje, i vë veshin;

Check it here: http://www.fjalori.shkenca.org/

Just saying

Also, following your suggestion about visibility of high objects, is it possible that the word "up" itself in Greek "epano" :

2zfo10j.jpg

comes again from 'panë' which is again gheg version of 'parë' after rhotacism n-->r

Just saying again

What about the word visible itself?

15nvasw.jpg

It looks to me we are dealing with "panë" again because you already know that sound Φ originally was the aspirated

and using word aperros with negative a- might not mean endless maybe,

Period

So you want to give a try to the antonym using privative "a"? No problem:

11mb3fm.jpg

or do you want to try "unseen". I will grant you this desire:

33v0klc.jpg

I want to be serious Yetos. Do you know what could be considered problematic and pseudo-linguistic?
The CONVENTIONAL ONE
I will tell you why. Today a friend of mine, asked me about the etymology of the word "tragedy". I had no idea, so I performed a normal search, look at the results:

https://www.google.ca/search?dcr=0&...67k1j0i67k1j0i10k1j0i22i10i30k1.0.BdvVeoIqO3o

trag·e·dy

2lsityw.jpg

aE80RJyGEEDLY D PCLQdHTfNfwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

ate Middle English: from Old French tragedie, via Latin from Greek tragōidia, apparently from tragos ‘goat’ (the reason remains unexplained) + ōidē ‘song, ode.’ Compare with tragic.

Now, tell me, would you subscribe yourself on such linguistics, and thinking this is the standard "scientific" way?

'Apparently from tragos 'goat'.

............give me a break

What is apparent is the fact that the word "apparent" includes the Albanian lexeme "pa", and so does "appear"(English) and Greek:

2h7mfsi.jpg

Last edited:
By the way, since we are talking about tragudia(τραγούδια)=song (in english). What is the definition for a song:

a short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung.

this "other set of words" in Albanian is treg-im(story, narrative, speech) a noun, coming from the verb treg-oj, with the root "treg":

TREGOJkal.
3. Them me fjalë një ndodhi një histori etj., kallëzoj me gojë; rrëfej. Tregoj një përrallë (një histori, një ngjarje). E tregoi gjatë e gjerë (fije për pe, me hollësi). Tregon shumë bukur. S'di të tregojë.

Check it: http://www.fjalori.shkenca.org/

I will translate this for you:
Tregoj (transitive)----Express using words a story, tell a story using words, narrate, tell a tale(a history or event)................

Now tell me which "science" do you like better, the conventional one which "discovers" that 'tragudia'(the song) meaning is "goat song", or my "Pseudo-science" which find the meaning of the word 'song' as "singed story", which is what a song really is. Tell me Yetos.

My "pseudo-science" shows that many Greek(and Latin) words find their meaning from Albanian, and this is the real problem you can not handle.

Ok I will do so.

You got it right Yetos. Every high object especially the mountains are easily visible. This is the reason, why Oρος is almost identical to the word oran=see

2s01raq.jpg

But I have a question for you, since you are lecturing me about Albanian. Is it possible that oran, comes from Albanian : vërej=notice;- a compound word where vë=put and re=look(verb) or sight(noun)

RE
em. palak.Vë re:
a) ma zë syri, më bie në sy; e shoh;
b) rrok a kuptoj diçka që nuk e kisha parë përpara, nis ta shoh; vëzhgoj, gjej nga një shqyrtim, nxjerr në shesh;
c) shoh me kujdes, i vë mendjen; dëgjoj me vëmendje, i vë veshin;

Check it here: http://www.fjalori.shkenca.org/

Just saying

Also, following your suggestion about visibility of high objects, is it possible that the word "up" itself in Greek "epano" :

2zfo10j.jpg

comes again from 'panë' which is again gheg version of 'parë' after rhotacism n-->r

Just saying again

What about the word visible itself?

15nvasw.jpg

It looks to me we are dealing with "panë" again because you already know that sound Φ originally was the aspirated

So you want to give a try to the antonym using privative "a"? No problem:

11mb3fm.jpg

or do you want to try "unseen". I will grant you this desire:

33v0klc.jpg

none of the above

By the way, since we are talking about tragudia=song in english. What is the definition for a song:

a short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung.

this "other set of words" in Albanian is treg-im(story, narrative, speech) a noun, coming from the verb treg-oj, with the root "treg":

TREGOJkal.
3. Them me fjalë një ndodhi një histori etj., kallëzoj me gojë; rrëfej. Tregoj një përrallë (një histori, një ngjarje). E tregoi gjatë e gjerë (fije për pe, me hollësi). Tregon shumë bukur. S'di të tregojë.

Check it: http://www.fjalori.shkenca.org/

I will translate this for you:
Tregoj (transitive)----Express using words a story, tell a story using words, narrate, tell a tale(a history or event)................

Now tell me which "science" do you like better, the conventional one which "discovers" that 'tragudia'(the song) meaning is "goat song", or my "Pseudo-science" which find the meaning of the word 'song' : singed story, which is what a song really is. Tell me Yetos.

virb αδω = sing
noun ωδη

τραγ-ωδια tragedy
παρ-ωδια parody
μελ-ωδια melody
κωμ-ωδια melody

if τραγωδια is Albanian root from treg
why we see also παρ-ωδια μελ-ωδια κωμ-ωδια ?

τραγωδια ω is long and sometimes turns to oυ

virb αδω
noun ωδη

τραγ-ωδια
παρ-ωδια
μελ-ωδια

if τραγωδια is Albanian root from treg
why we see also παρ-ωδια μελ-ωδια ?

We are talking about τραγ for now, is its meaning goat or not?

Ps. We will have a chance to talk about δια.

We are talking about τραγ for now, is its meaning goat or not?

Ps. We will have a chance to talk about δια.

Man stop the attacking policy,
everybody understands

you know well

Ωδη
τραγωδια
μελωδια
κωμωδια
παρωδια

all pure Greek words, all well explained,
CAUSE IF YOU KNEW LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY THEN YOU KNOW
ΤΡΑΓΟΣ = Male Goat
TΡΑΓΟΣ = SATYR

Τραγωδια Tragedy
the song of Tragoi the song of Satyroi

033-700x700.jpg

male goat dreesed singers
SATYRS
Typical in antique

EVEN TODAY SINGERS DRESS LIKE MALE GOATS LIKE SATYRS,

21602_1245227172170557_5932436336092817088_n.jpg

what is the strange in a momic komic act that runs Greek history millenias

Τραγωδια TRAGEDY = male goat Sing a song of bad luck, Gods bad game,
ΣΑΤΥΡΑ = SATIRE notice Lamp-oon a spicy singing attack, an offensive sing

what is so strange with Tragedy = ΤΡΑΓΩΝ ΩΔΗ?

of course you will deny the sky is above you

AND NO, SKY IS NOT ABOVE ME
BUT HELL AWAITS YOU !!!!
:LOL:

You see all your posts HAVE A PURPOSE
THEY TARGET THAT ANCIENT GREEKS SPOKE ALBANIAN

IF I START AN ATTACKING POLICY
ONLY BY USING A KOLLA
THEN SURELY HELL AWAITS YOU,
CAUSE 'PUB' MEMBERS SURELY WILL NOT AN ANSWER,

I CAN PLAY THAT GAME TOO

ANYWAY CONTINUE SUCH
THE ONLY RESULT IS THAT YOU GET RIDICULOUS

JUST LOOK THIS
n-gul(thrust)-------- sh-kul(remove)
n-grij(freeze)--------sh-krij(melt)
n-greh(charge)-------sh-kreh(discharge)
n---->reinforcement affix
sh----> privative affix
g-->k obeys Grim's Law
duk(appear)-----zh-duk(dissapear)
bej(make)------zh-bej(undo)
zh---> just privative

WOW a MASTERPIECE OF LINGUISTICS
:shocked::shocked:

I send it a pregratuate student
and she still laughs

YOU ARE PULLING OUT YOUR EYES ALONE
LIKE KOLLA DID

Greh Shkreh Grimm's Law :LOL::LOL: :LOL: :LOL::LOL:
DERA ΘΥΡΑ PORT
HOMER SPOKE ALBANIAN !!!!!!! :LOL::LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I always wanted to ask you

FROM WHICH UNIVERSITY DID YOU GRADUATE?
YOUR LINGUISTIC METHODS ARE 'FANTASTIC'
was it the 'ugly duck'? or 'lone pirate'?

SATYRS GOATS
392853-Satyr.jpg

THE REASON IS EXPLAINED
ONLY IN THE EYES OF A MANIAC IS NOT

Tragedy = Goat's song
EVIL GOD"S GAME SONG
CALL ME DAD

levi-lucifer.jpg

Funny
None of your posts is serious
just crap

YOU HAVE NO METHOD
YOU HAVE NO KNOWLDGE OF LINGUISTIC
YOU HAVE NO KNOWLDGE OF HISTORY
YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THEATRE AND ACTING
JUST A MANIAC WHO BELIEVES THAT GREEKS SPEAK ALBANIAN

ALL YOUR IGNORANT POST HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

AFERDITA :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
A+STERRE :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
TRAGEDY :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

OH BOY
HOW MUCH LOW YOU CAN FALL,
HOW MUCH !!!!!!!!
How ridiculous you like to Be.

Pathetic

not one linguistic evidences
not even correct Linguistics
Ignorance of history and science

But No, ancient Greeks spoke Albanian

just mania.

Man stop the attacking policy,
everybody understands

you know well

Ωδη
τραγωδια
μελωδια
κωμωδια
παρωδια

all pure Greek words, all well explained,
CAUSE IF YOU KNEW LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY THEN YOU KNOW
ΤΡΑΓΟΣ = Male Goat
TΡΑΓΟΣ = SATYR

Τραγωδια Tragedy
the song of Tragoi the song of Satyroi

033-700x700.jpg

male goat dreesed singers
SATYRS
Typical in antique

EVEN TODAY SINGERS DRESS LIKE MALE GOATS LIKE SATYRS,

21602_1245227172170557_5932436336092817088_n.jpg

what is the strange in a momic komic act that runs Greek history millenias

Τραγωδια TRAGEDY = male goat Sing a song of bad luck, Gods bad game,
ΣΑΤΥΡΑ = SATIRE notice Lamp-oon a spicy singing attack, an offensive sing

what is so strange with Tragedy = ΤΡΑΓΩΝ ΩΔΗ?

AND NO, SKY IS NOT ABOVE ME
BUT HELL AWAITS YOU !!!!
:LOL:

You see all your posts HAVE A PURPOSE
THEY TARGET THAT ANCIENT GREEKS SPOKE ALBANIAN

IF I START AN ATTACKING POLICY
ONLY BY USING A KOLLA
THEN SURELY HELL AWAITS YOU,
CAUSE 'PUB' MEMBERS SURELY WILL NOT AN ANSWER,

I CAN PLAY THAT GAME TOO

ANYWAY CONTINUE SUCH
THE ONLY RESULT IS THAT YOU GET RIDICULOUS

JUST LOOK THIS

WOW a MASTERPIECE OF LINGUISTICS
:shocked::shocked:

I send it a pregratuate student
and she still laughs

YOU ARE PULLING OUT YOUR EYES ALONE
LIKE KOLLA DID

Greh Shkreh Grimm's Law :LOL::LOL: :LOL: :LOL::LOL:
DERA ΘΥΡΑ PORT
HOMER SPOKE ALBANIAN !!!!!!! :LOL::LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I always wanted to ask you

FROM WHICH UNIVERSITY DID YOU GRADUATE?
YOUR LINGUISTIC METHODS ARE 'FANTASTIC'
was it the 'ugly duck'? or 'lone pirate'?

SATYRS GOATS
392853-Satyr.jpg

THE REASON IS EXPLAINED
ONLY IN THE EYES OF A MANIAC IS NOT

Tragedy = Goat's song
EVIL GOD"S GAME SONG
CALL ME DAD

levi-lucifer.jpg

Funny
None of your posts is serious
just crap

YOU HAVE NO METHOD
YOU HAVE NO KNOWLDGE OF LINGUISTIC
YOU HAVE NO KNOWLDGE OF HISTORY
YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THEATRE AND ACTING
JUST A MANIAC WHO BELIEVES THAT GREEKS SPEAK ALBANIAN

ALL YOUR IGNORANT POST HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

AFERDITA :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
A+STERRE :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
TRAGEDY :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

OH BOY
HOW MUCH LOW YOU CAN FALL,
HOW MUCH !!!!!!!!
How ridiculous you like to Be.

I know your spamming strategy Yetos, to exhaust and to get my nerves. It's ugly like a satyr, and you're right, I shouldn't get that low. By the way 'tragudi' means story-like, and my 'tragudi' has not finished yet, and will continue despite your spamming.

I know your spamming strategy Yetos, to exhaust and to get my nerves. It's ugly like a satyr, and you're right, I shouldn't get that low. By the way 'tragudi' means story-like, and my 'tragudi' has not finished yet, and will continue despite your spamming.

you make my Days,

After
Aferdita
A+Sterre
Treg-edy

What else?

ΤΡΑΓΩΔΙΑ ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΙΑ
ΠΩΛΩ ΠΟΥΛΑΩ
Ω->ΟΥ
is not rare among Classicl and Modern

ΤΡΑΓΩΔΙΑ
ΠΑΡΩΔΙΑ
ΚΩΜΩΔΙΑ
ΜΕΛΩΔΙΑ

ALL PURE GREEK

Oh, really? If I were you I'd be wary of explanations about the past, especially about relationhips between very ancient languages, that look too simple and too straightforward and so enticingly understandable even by the most amateur person without any knowledge of linguistics and of the phonological evolution of those ancient languages. In general, those simple explanations don't resist even the most perfunctory criticism by a skeptical expert.

By the way, wasn't the root err-? The phoneme -rr (a trill "r", I suppose) is definitely not the same as a simple tap/flap r-, so how can you derive Erebus from Errebus? Do you have any evidence that Greeks or at least the speakes of Homeric Greek couldn't pronounce the trilled rr- and so they made a regular, consistent change from [v]rr- into [v]r- as in "Erebus"? I hope you do. Or are sound rules and systematic changes unnecessary, perhaps even nonexistant in languages? It's intriguing that the "method" you devised seems to assume that the speakers of a language simply decide to change this sound to that other sound in this word, but not in those other words in the very same situation, or that they just decide to drop this or that sound whimsically.

It's all too convenient for you, because if you need any word whatsoever to fit into your hypotheses you just "make up" a sound change, a drop of a cononant or vowel, or even simply a so-called "reinforcement affix" out of the blue in order to make the word forcibly confirm what you want it to indicate, regardless of whether there are many other words where the very same process also happened regularly. Twist and shake the word to say exactly what you want it to say: t's the "perfect" method for those who want to prove that they are right much more than to find the actual truth. And if ultimately the word ends up being just similar, not the word you'd expect if the root had really been the one you propose, then you can just say it's a "later evolution" of the word without any solidly demonstrated motivation that also happened in the same way in other words (err > erebus; err > terror).

There are sooooo many such inconsistencies in your and Zeus' completely ad hoc explanations that I can't even waste my time pointing all of them out (i.e. you first make the hypothesis and then search for possible words that confirm it, not the contrary, which would be scientifically more logical and reliable)

Odyssey underwent a process of standardization and refinement out of older material beginning in the 8th century BC. An important role in this standardization appears to have been played by the Athenian tyrant Hipparchus, who reformed the recitation of Homeric poetry at the Panathenaic festival. Many classicists hold that this reform must have involved the production of a canonical written text.
Other scholars, however, maintain their belief in the reality of an actual Homer. So little is known or even guessed of his actual life, that a common joke has it that the poems "were not written by Homer, but by another man of the same name," and the classical scholar Richmond Lattimore, author of well regarded poetic translations to English of both epics, once wrote a paper entitled "Homer: Who Was She?" Samuel Butler was more specific, theorizing a young Sicilian woman as author of the Odyssey (but not the Iliad), an idea further speculated on by Robert Graves in his novel Homer's Daughter.
In Greek his name is 'Homeros', which is Greek for "hostage". There is a theory that his name was back-extracted from the name of a society of poets called the Homeridae, which literally means "sons of hostages", i.e., descendants of prisoners of war. As these men were not sent to war because their loyalty on the battlefield was suspect, they would not get killed in battles. Thus they were entrusted with remembering the area's stock of epic poetry, to remember past events, in the times before literacy came to the area.
Most Classicists would agree that, whether there was ever such a composer as "Homer" or not, the Homeric poems are the product of an oral tradition, a generations-old technique that was the collective inheritance of many singer-poets, aoidoi. An analysis of the structure and vocabulary of the Iliad and Odyssey shows that the poems consist of regular, repeating phrases; even entire verses repeat. Could the Iliad and Odyssey have been oral-formulaic poems, composed on the spot by the poet using a collection of memorized traditional verses and phases? Milman Parry and Albert Lord pointed out that such elaborate oral tradition, foreign to today's literate cultures, is typical of epic poetry in an exclusively oral culture. The crucial words are "oral" and "traditional."

More radical Homerists, such as Gregory Nagy, contend that a canonical text of the Homeric poems as "scripture" did not exist until the Hellenistic period (3rd to 1st century BC).

http://www.crystalinks.com/homer.html

- The story written in Iliad and Odyssey are coming from 'oral tradition' from 8th century BC and further beyond,

- Odyssey underwent a process of standardization and refinement.. (written and re-written.. and re-written..) beginning of 8th century BC?!

- Tyrant Hipparchus reformed the recitation of Homeric poetry (wrote them again.. and again..) 5th century BC

- Homeric texts that we have and able to study today are written from Byzantine monks after 11th century AD.

So..

- For 2000 years the Homeric texts are written and re-written again and again several times..

-There is only 1 language on the planet that preserves the word 'ERR / erret ' with relevant meaning of that of the personification of the Darkness ' EREBUS '

but still not enough.. because the word is ''ERR'' not ''ERE''... lol

What about the spirits of prayer ? 'ΛΙΤΑΙ ', in Greek prayer = 'προσευχη', in Albanian prayer = LUTJE

Όμηρο στην Ιλιάδα: «καὶ γάρ τε λιταί εἰσι Διὸς κοῦραι μεγάλοιο../

The ad hoc explanations are those that you support.. which ironically you don't even understand that because you don't know Greek language.. and why modern Greek is the language of Byzantium.. not that of the ancient Greeks. 2 different things. When you understand what modern Greek is then you might change your mind.

Here is a similar poem with that of Homer's produced by Albanians, because oral tradition is still alive in Albania.. one of the many coincidences.. lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantin_and_Doruntinë

you make my Days,

After
Aferdita
A+Sterre
Treg-edy

What else?

ΤΡΑΓΩΔΙΑ ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΙΑ
ΠΩΛΩ ΠΟΥΛΑΩ
Ω->ΟΥ
is not rare among Classicl and Modern

ΤΡΑΓΩΔΙΑ
ΠΑΡΩΔΙΑ
ΚΩΜΩΔΙΑ
ΜΕΛΩΔΙΑ

ALL PURE GREEK

Greek 'Δ' was pronounced as 'ντ' Latin 'd'

Babiniotis Lexicon
∆, δ: δέλτα, το τέταρτο γράµµα τού ελληνικού αλφαβήτου. Ό∆σο γνωρίζουµε από τη φωνολογία τής Αρχαίας Ελληνικής, το γράµµα δαντιπροσώπευε ένα κλειστό οδοντικό σύµφωνο, το -ντ- (πβ. ξεν. d) και όχι το διαρκές οδοντικό σύµφωνο που προφέρουµε σήµερα. Η λ.δώρον, λ.χ., προφερόταν ως /ddòron/ και όχι ως /δότο)η)/, όπως συνέβαινε και µε την προφορά των β (ως -µπ-) και γ (ως -γκ-). Ωστόσο, ήδηστους χρόνους πριν από τον Χριστό, το δ άρχισε να προφέρεται ως διαρκές σύµφωνο µε τη σηµερινή προφορά. Στο συλλαβογραφικόαλφάβητο τής Γραµµικής γραφής Β (αντίθετα µε ό,τι ίσχυε για τα γράµµατα β και γ) ιδιαίτερο συλλαβόγραµµα δήλωνε το δ και άλλοσυλλαβόγραµµα τα τ και o από κοινού (στο κυπριακό συλλαβάριο και τα τρία οδοντικά τ - δ - o δηλώνονταν µε το ίδιο συλλαβόγραµµα).Μορφικά, το τριγωνικού σχήµατος ∆ τής ελληνικής γραφής στο λατινικό λεγόµενο αλφάβητο (που είναι, στην πραγµατικότητα, το δυτικόελληνικό αλφάβητο τής Χαλκίδας) έλαβε τη µορφή τού D, µε κύρτωση των δύο πλευρών τού τριγώνου. Τέλος, ως προς την ονοµασία τούγράµµατος, οι µελετητές τής ιστορίας τής ελληνικής γραφής συµφωνούν ότι προήλθε από το βορειο-σηµιτικό dâlet (ή dâleth), που σήµαινε«θύρα». Από το d-, το πρώτο γράµµα τού daleth, προήλθε ακροφωνικά ο συµφωνικός φθόγγος [d] (-ντ-).Ως προς την κατάληξη τού δέλτα, το-α (όπως στην περίπτωση των άλφ-α, βήτ-α και γάµµ-ά) είναι κατάληξη που προστέθηκε στην Ελληνική, στην οποία οι λέξεις δεν µπορούσαννα λήγουν σε -φ, σε -o κ.τ.ό.). ΣΧΟΛΙΟ λ. αλφάβητο, γραφή.

Αφροδιτη = ΑΦΡΟ - ΝΤΙΤΗ
ΝΤΙΤΑ = ''the day'' in Albanian . ' DITA '

No matter what you say, phonetic rules will always lead you to Albanian, because that is the language that originally the names were created.

Ancient Greeks.. what language did they speak..

See the Greek alphabet and you shall understand..

ΔΕΛ - ΤΑ = ΝΤΕΛ-τα

ΔΕΛ - ΦΟΙ = ΝΤΕΛ-φοι

ΔΗΛ - ΟΣ = ΝΤΗΛ-ος

ΔΕΙΛ - ΙΝΟ = ΝΤΗΛ-ινο

ΔΕΛ - ΒΙΝΑΚΙ = ΝΤΕΛ-βινακι

ΝΤΕΛ > DEL . Albanian verb.

prove
provoj, vërtetoj, tregoj, del, rezulton, testoj
rise <<<<<<< This is the true meaning of ' DELTA ' ( the Sun rises )
ngrihem, çohem, lind, del, ngritem, nis
push out
hedh jashtë, del, hap rrugë
peer
del, shikoj nga afër, shfaqem, nxjerr kryet
put out
nxjerr jashtë, niset, zgjas dorën, ngatërroj, del, shpërndaj
publish
publikoj, botoj, del, nxjerr nga shtypi
work off
del, hiqem, shlyej, zbraz inatin
percolate
hapet, përshkoj, del, kalon përmes, filtroj, kulloj

Greek 'Δ' was pronounced as 'ντ' Latin 'd'

Babiniotis Lexicon
∆, δ: δέλτα, το τέταρτο γράµµα τού ελληνικού αλφαβήτου. Ό∆σο γνωρίζουµε από τη φωνολογία τής Αρχαίας Ελληνικής, το γράµµα δαντιπροσώπευε ένα κλειστό οδοντικό σύµφωνο, το -ντ- (πβ. ξεν. d) και όχι το διαρκές οδοντικό σύµφωνο που προφέρουµε σήµερα. Η λ.δώρον, λ.χ., προφερόταν ως /ddòron/ και όχι ως /δότο)η)/, όπως συνέβαινε και µε την προφορά των β (ως -µπ-) και γ (ως -γκ-). Ωστόσο, ήδηστους χρόνους πριν από τον Χριστό, το δ άρχισε να προφέρεται ως διαρκές σύµφωνο µε τη σηµερινή προφορά. Στο συλλαβογραφικόαλφάβητο τής Γραµµικής γραφής Β (αντίθετα µε ό,τι ίσχυε για τα γράµµατα β και γ) ιδιαίτερο συλλαβόγραµµα δήλωνε το δ και άλλοσυλλαβόγραµµα τα τ και o από κοινού (στο κυπριακό συλλαβάριο και τα τρία οδοντικά τ - δ - o δηλώνονταν µε το ίδιο συλλαβόγραµµα).Μορφικά, το τριγωνικού σχήµατος ∆ τής ελληνικής γραφής στο λατινικό λεγόµενο αλφάβητο (που είναι, στην πραγµατικότητα, το δυτικόελληνικό αλφάβητο τής Χαλκίδας) έλαβε τη µορφή τού D, µε κύρτωση των δύο πλευρών τού τριγώνου. Τέλος, ως προς την ονοµασία τούγράµµατος, οι µελετητές τής ιστορίας τής ελληνικής γραφής συµφωνούν ότι προήλθε από το βορειο-σηµιτικό dâlet (ή dâleth), που σήµαινε«θύρα». Από το d-, το πρώτο γράµµα τού daleth, προήλθε ακροφωνικά ο συµφωνικός φθόγγος [d] (-ντ-).Ως προς την κατάληξη τού δέλτα, το-α (όπως στην περίπτωση των άλφ-α, βήτ-α και γάµµ-ά) είναι κατάληξη που προστέθηκε στην Ελληνική, στην οποία οι λέξεις δεν µπορούσαννα λήγουν σε -φ, σε -o κ.τ.ό.). ΣΧΟΛΙΟ λ. αλφάβητο, γραφή.

Αφροδιτη = ΑΦΡΟ - ΝΤΙΤΗ
ΝΤΙΤΑ = ''the day'' in Albanian . ' DITA '

No matter what you say, phonetic rules will always lead you to Albanian, because that is the language that originally the names were created.

Ancient Greeks.. what language did they speak..

See the Greek alphabet and you shall understand..

ΔΕΛ - ΤΑ = ΝΤΕΛ-τα

ΔΕΛ - ΦΟΙ = ΝΤΕΛ-φοι

ΔΗΛ - ΟΣ = ΝΤΗΛ-ος

ΔΕΙΛ - ΙΝΟ = ΝΤΗΛ-ινο

ΔΕΛ - ΒΙΝΑΚΙ = ΝΤΕΛ-βινακι

ΝΤΕΛ > DEL . Albanian verb.

prove
provoj, vërtetoj, tregoj, del, rezulton, testoj
rise <<<<<<< This is the true meaning of ' DELTA ' ( the Sun rises )
ngrihem, çohem, lind, del, ngritem, nis
push out
hedh jashtë, del, hap rrugë
peer
del, shikoj nga afër, shfaqem, nxjerr kryet
put out
nxjerr jashtë, niset, zgjas dorën, ngatërroj, del, shpërndaj
publish
publikoj, botoj, del, nxjerr nga shtypi
work off
del, hiqem, shlyej, zbraz inatin
percolate
hapet, përshkoj, del, kalon përmes, filtroj, kulloj

Just spam

Read my posts about that with Δ
and read my my previous

I know and have understand from the day I was Born GREEK

BUT READ MY POSTS

ABOUT THAT WITH SUN RISES Δ D
CRAP

IN FACT I KNOW GREEK LATTERS HOW THEY PRONOUNCED
AND I HAVE AS MANY LINGUISTS ABOUT ERASMUS PRONOUNCIATION

SO IF BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING
READ ABOUT AFRODITE
WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AFERDITA

YOU HAVE MISSED EPISODES

Δ as D in DEITY AFRO-DEITY, FOAM GODESS AFRODITE ΑΦΡΟΔΙΤΗ

AFERDITA in GREEK IS ΕΩΣΦΟΡΟΣ

DON"T MAKE REPEAT,
READ THE EPISODES YOU LOST.

Odyssey underwent a process of standardization and refinement out of older material beginning in the 8th century BC. An important role in this standardization appears to have been played by the Athenian tyrant Hipparchus, who reformed the recitation of Homeric poetry at the Panathenaic festival. Many classicists hold that this reform must have involved the production of a canonical written text.
Other scholars, however, maintain their belief in the reality of an actual Homer. So little is known or even guessed of his actual life, that a common joke has it that the poems "were not written by Homer, but by another man of the same name," and the classical scholar Richmond Lattimore, author of well regarded poetic translations to English of both epics, once wrote a paper entitled "Homer: Who Was She?" Samuel Butler was more specific, theorizing a young Sicilian woman as author of the Odyssey (but not the Iliad), an idea further speculated on by Robert Graves in his novel Homer's Daughter.
In Greek his name is 'Homeros', which is Greek for "hostage". There is a theory that his name was back-extracted from the name of a society of poets called the Homeridae, which literally means "sons of hostages", i.e., descendants of prisoners of war. As these men were not sent to war because their loyalty on the battlefield was suspect, they would not get killed in battles. Thus they were entrusted with remembering the area's stock of epic poetry, to remember past events, in the times before literacy came to the area.
Most Classicists would agree that, whether there was ever such a composer as "Homer" or not, the Homeric poems are the product of an oral tradition, a generations-old technique that was the collective inheritance of many singer-poets, aoidoi. An analysis of the structure and vocabulary of the Iliad and Odyssey shows that the poems consist of regular, repeating phrases; even entire verses repeat. Could the Iliad and Odyssey have been oral-formulaic poems, composed on the spot by the poet using a collection of memorized traditional verses and phases? Milman Parry and Albert Lord pointed out that such elaborate oral tradition, foreign to today's literate cultures, is typical of epic poetry in an exclusively oral culture. The crucial words are "oral" and "traditional."

More radical Homerists, such as Gregory Nagy, contend that a canonical text of the Homeric poems as "scripture" did not exist until the Hellenistic period (3rd to 1st century BC).

http://www.crystalinks.com/homer.html

- The story written in Iliad and Odyssey are coming from 'oral tradition' from 8th century BC and further beyond,

- Odyssey underwent a process of standardization and refinement.. (written and re-written.. and re-written..) beginning of 8th century BC?!

- Tyrant Hipparchus reformed the recitation of Homeric poetry (wrote them again.. and again..) 5th century BC

- Homeric texts that we have and able to study today are written from Byzantine monks after 11th century AD.

So..

- For 2000 years the Homeric texts are written and re-written again and again several times..

-There is only 1 language on the planet that preserves the word 'ERR / erret ' with relevant meaning of that of the personification of the Darkness ' EREBUS '

but still not enough.. because the word is ''ERR'' not ''ERE''... lol

What about the spirits of prayer ? 'ΛΙΤΑΙ ', in Greek prayer = 'προσευχη', in Albanian prayer = LUTJE
Όμηρο στην Ιλιάδα: «καὶ γάρ τε λιταί εἰσι Διὸς κοῦραι μεγάλοιο../

The ad hoc explanations are those that you support.. which ironically you don't even understand that because you don't know Greek language.. and why modern Greek is the language of Byzantium.. not that of the ancient Greeks. 2 different things. When you understand what modern Greek is then you might change your mind.

Here is a similar poem with that of Homer's produced by Albanians, because oral tradition is still alive in Albania.. one of the many coincidences.. lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantin_and_Doruntinë

OH BOY
THERE IS ALWAYS ONE WORD AND ONE LANGUAGE THAT EXPLAINS ALL
AND THAT IS ALBANIAN RIGHT?
WHAT AN IDEA AND A COINCIDENCE WITH PUB CLAIMS,
STRANGE BUT WITH ALBANIAN CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING RIGHT
YOU CAN EXPLAIN IE, YOU CAN EXPLAIN GREEK,
ONLY ALBANIAN HAS THIS, HAS THAT,
DID YOU STUDY, STUDY NOT LEARN, ANOTHER LANGUAGE DEEP?
ESPECIALLY GREEK!!!!

NO AND NEVER.

BUT MAYBE AN ALBANIAN LIKE YOU LAB
MUST KNOW THAT IN GREEK LETTER Ρ/R IS also a VOWEL as also the other liquid the λ/L
AND ALSO TAKES ASPIRATION

JUST LOOK EXAMPLE

ΑΡΡΗΤΟΣ ARR-ETOS
ΑΛΛΟΣ ALL-OS

NOTICE THIS

ῥοαί R is a vowel, and takes aspiration that little mark above ρ/r

so if you do not know Greek, and also Linguistic
PLZ DO NOT SPAM

ΛΥΓΡΑ LIQUID LETTERS IN GREEK ARE ALSO VOWELS AS YOU SEE

SO DO NOT FAIRY-TALE THAT ONLY ALBANIAN CAN PRONOUNCE OR HAVE RR

ANOTHER SPAM POST, SPAMMING CRAP

AND NOT ONLY SPAMMING,
BUT ALSO IN PURPOSE YOU ARE LYING

HOMERIC LITAI GREEK ΠΡΟΣΕΥΧΗ PROSEFHE

HOW LIAR CAN YOU BE?

FROM THE MOST SIMPLE LEXICON

Greek[edit]

Etymology[edit]

From Ancient Greek λιτανεύω
Noun[edit]

λιτανεία (litaneía) f (plural λιτανείες)

1. (religion) procession of supplication, litany

ΗΟΜΕRIC ΛΙΤΑΙ MODERN GREEK ΛΙΤΑΝΕΙΑ
AND IS IN MODERN GREEK AND GREECE, IF YOU CAN NOTICE/SEE

peiraias-konstantinou-elenis-3.jpg

SORRY LAB

BUT YOU ARE EITHER A LIAR ON PURPOSE
EITHER AN IGNORANT SPAMMER,

AND YOU DID THAT MANY TIMES,

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE MAN WHO REPEATS HIS MISTAKES,

PS
IN FACT AS YOU WROTE IT LUTJE !!!!!

OH BOY A WORD IN BALKANS THAT HAS NOT ΙΩΤΑΚΙΣΜΟΣ A YODIZATION
WHY ALBANIAN DO NOT HAVE YODIZATION ΙΩΤΑΚΙΣΜΟΣ?
HAVE YOU EVER WONDER THAT ?

too shallow Linguistics,
for babies
mamma, mama, mamy, momy, mamy
momy from mama
mamy from mama
mama from mamma,
and at the END ALL CAN BE EXPLAINED ONLY BY ALBANIAN RIGHT?

:vomitting::vomitting::vomitting::vomitting::vomitting::vomitting::vomitting::vomitting:

Risen from foam cognates with Mycenean and Linear b

in Linear B the procceding of painting by baptising to liquid is Dy-te
compare word like Dye
words Δυτης=diver are synonym
Dy-te also means clothes, ενδυω ενΔΥΣΙΣ
so it can also mean foam dressed

i have wrote about that,
its an etymology given by many linguists
personally i beleive is deity,
yet dy-te as etymology is more scientific

Dy-te Linear B signs were found in room of painting textiles
with aquatic paints,

MUST KNOW THAT IN GREEK LETTER Ρ/R IS also a VOWEL as also the other liquid the λ/L
AND ALSO TAKES ASPIRATION
JUST LOOK EXAMPLE
ΑΡΡΗΤΟΣ ARR-ETOS
ΑΛΛΟΣ ALL-OS

NOTICE THIS
ῥοαί R is a vowel, and takes aspiration that little mark above ρ/r

so if you do not know Greek, and also Linguistic [i

So Lab, did you get this, this is breaking news, R and L in Greek are vowels, and not only vowels but aspirated too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 91493 times.

Back