Is Turkey a Western country ?

@ Le Brok

ok give me bad points,

but I can discuss with ignorants, who spread anonymously poison and religious hate,
they acusse but they can not see their 'dirts'
close me for a month,
but at Least I am where my IP shows,
I am not using fake flags, neither hide behind other ethnicities to accuse my 'religious' enemy

IF ALBANIANS HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY DEMOCRACY, THEY CAN SUCK MY BIG GREEK 8, AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY,

What the hell are you talking about here. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] . What islamo- fascist you are talking here? By all the polls the Albanian population is the more pro NATO ,pro USA and pro EU compared to other people. Everyone is free to check if they want. During the visit of president Clinton in Greece, the Greek protesters were burning the American flag in squares of Athens and on the squares of thessaloniki. All we know that the Greeks hate USA and Germany. Greeks are the most pro Russian people of Europe.
Did I look here like a ISIS or Taliban lover?! This kind of Greek propaganda against other ethnicities maybe was useful and productive on the past, but today no-one is gonna believe this. Europe is stopping to indulge the Greeks .
Burning the American flag ,in my opinion is the same, as burning the symbol of the freedom. You need to try a little more if you want to have a better product by your propaganda. Body, when I worked on American embassy and for the American army, your compatriots were burning the USA flag throughout Greece.

[emoji631] [emoji629] [emoji562]

again
you are funny, and a lier,

you never worked for the American embassy,
cause if you do, then you will knew about 1967-1974, and Attila plan, and why every 17 November we burn USA flags

on controversary I worked for OTAN, and I was member of the group that designed the Hydro-powerplants that create a scandal in Albania with Doctor,
which was a great project, Gift from USA and EUrope to your country, for 12 Hydroplants, 4 at Devolis river (Devil's river, Devoul, is that a Greek toponym?)
and lasted 8 years only the first stage of design!!!!
have ever thought the Gift that USA and EU planned to give you?

if you work for american embassy, you can find my name, or at least the groups of enginners that worked the plan,
but you did work for USA embassy,
SIMPLY YOU MAKE THE SANDWICHES EVERY MORNING.

funny isn't it?
tell us wise guy who worked in USA embassy,
who made Pyhtia plan1?
who made your mobile phone structures?
who owns your telecoms?
how much silver got Doctor's daughter from the road construction to Tettovo?
WHY ALBANIAN GOVERMENT ASK 1500 E from ALBANIANS WHO WORK IN GREECE TO GIVE THEM THE PAPPERS THEY NEED?
IS THAT YOUR DEMOCRACY? IS THAT HOW YOU PROTECT YOUR CITIZENS?

I DO WONDER WHY MANY PEOPLE ASK FOR GREEK CITIZENSHIP,
BUT NON ASK ALBANIAN CITIZENSHIP,
since as you say Greece is a bad democracy, and Albania is better

anyway war is near, and you know it
even the Albanians who do not believe your lies anymore, and learn and seen and lived on a real Democracy, even corrupted, will vomitt you,

Tell us, why Albanians when aproach a girl say that are Italians?

@ Lebrok

ok I know more points.

@ Moderators

plz clean and gather this thrash and send them to a garbage tin

These are the rules for Europe:

- mosk architecture has to be European, and no minarets
- no Arabic letters anywhere, only Greek (or other local - Latin, Cyrillic)
- mass and other rituals have to be in local language (Greek, German, Spanish, etc) no Arabic allowed
- no Arabic flag or their colors, emblems, etc.
- no priest singing in Arabic to be heard outside of the mosk
- no quarter tone or other non European music scales
- no contact with any Arabian secret service or other Islamic religious center or university

Once Arabs abide to these rules we can talk some more.

Your are just farting IKE :grin:

Please don't sabotage the topic

except the exchange of population, certain religious affairs were also as laws, for example, Churges will be open only in Imbros Tenedos islands Con/polis area

OOh you are talking about Turkey. I have thought differently :LOL:

In church issue, how many population of greek origin of Turkish citizen and how many Greek church is open? Do you have any idea? I can clear say that Greeks in Turkey, have the highest percent of (religious building / community )

Actually, Greeks in Turkey don't need to new church. Because there are lot destructive old church. They are reopening so no need to built new. As this greek church which reopen after 93 years.
http://www.taraf.com.tr/yasam/menem...i-93-yil-sonra-restore-edilip-hizmete-acildi/ Turkish
http://www.dailysabah.com/religion/2015/05/11/first-religious-ceremony-in-greek-church-in-93-years English

However, hoping the reopening all old greek church is also madness. Some of them can restorate and use as musuem, cultural center, even some of them can turn mosque or cemevi (example Britain), I am also supporting some of them can be protestan and russian orthodox church as well.

All monsks in Greece will be in Arabic not in Turkish

??? Can you explain what do you mean?

Your are just farting IKE :grin:

Please don't sabotage the topic

I'm dead serious. I personally don't care about your religion - Islam, Judaisam , Christianity, Martianism, whatever. You can believe in a Holy Pumpkin, AFAIC. But hiding cultural aggression behind a veil of religion was a 20th century "democracy" and it's a thing of the past, because even children are now aware how it works.

I personally don't care about your religion - Islam, Judaisam , Christianity, Martianism, whatever. You can believe in a Holy Pumpkin, AFAIC.

Obviously, it is clear from your list of Europe Rules.

But hiding cultural aggression behind a veil of religion was a 20th century "democracy" and it's a thing of the past, because even children are now aware how it works.

I don't think, I get it but yes children and babies know somethings more then adults
say-no-to-racism3.jpg

I'm dead serious. I personally don't care about your religion - Islam, Judaisam , Christianity, Martianism, whatever. You can believe in a Holy Pumpkin, AFAIC. But hiding cultural aggression behind a veil of religion was a 20th century "democracy" and it's a thing of the past, because even children are now aware how it works.

religion does not need mosques or churches or any buildings, it does not even need clerics ............these religions are "gangs" that brainwash people either to take their money or make slaves out of them and dictate what they must to do, who are these people making these decisions.

A person does not need either a building or a cleric to practice their religion, they need to do it in private without anyone around.

Reactions: Ike
As I've already said numerous times here - I don't care about democratic tyranny.

If they are in Albania then it's not only allowed but desirable.

He is probably talking about you. We know that CIA is on to destroy an Orthodox church, and it's using Albanians in that project. Off course you love America, when it pumps in a ton of money and gives you a military aid to make your fascist dreams come true.
What money are you talking about? He said that I am ISIS lover and other personal attacks. This thread is about other things not about me. He was making it personal. Albanian military fought among Americans in Afghanistan against Taliban, and in Iraq either. There were shut by the Taliban some Albanian solders, one of which got injured and another got killed by the talibans. Albanian government sends military supplies and help to the Kurdish solders, who are fighting against terrorists of ISIS in Iraq. Albanian police officers are training the Afghan police in Afghanistan to do a better job against the Taliban. Albanian solders are part of every military mission undertaken by the Americans. Albanians are proud for this. The Albanian soldier killed in Afghanistan by the Taliban, was honored like a hero in Albania after his death

religion does not need mosques or churches or any buildings, it does not even need clerics ............these religions are "gangs" that brainwash people either to take their money or make slaves out of them and dictate what they must to do, who are these people making these decisions.

A person does not need either a building or a cleric to practice their religion, they need to do it in private without anyone around.

Exactly!

Since I don't believe in Oziris, Jehwah, Jesus, Allah or Joseph Smith, this is my dictionary:

mosk - big structure with underground facilities meant for safe-keeping money and weapons
imam - person which coordinates scholarships for Islamic studies, recruits new soldiers and reports back to Headquarters in Arabia about his achievements
religious group - a legal term under which organizations that are financed from foreign secret services can freely operate in your realm
freedom of religion - freedom to organize and conduct the politics of a foreign government

I can bet all the people on this forum, that 98 % of those who claim themselves to be the most religious would take a piss on a Holy Sacraments and Pillars, just if a prize 100 km squared of infidel land was involved.

OOh you are talking about Turkey. I have thought differently :LOL:

In church issue, how many population of greek origin of Turkish citizen and how many Greek church is open? Do you have any idea? I can clear say that Greeks in Turkey, have the highest percent of (religious building / community )

Actually, Greeks in Turkey don't need to new church. Because there are lot destructive old church. They are reopening so no need to built new. As this greek church which reopen after 93 years.
http://www.taraf.com.tr/yasam/menem...i-93-yil-sonra-restore-edilip-hizmete-acildi/ Turkish
http://www.dailysabah.com/religion/2015/05/11/first-religious-ceremony-in-greek-church-in-93-years English

However, hoping the reopening all old greek church is also madness. Some of them can restorate and use as musuem, cultural center, even some of them can turn mosque or cemevi (example Britain), I am also supporting some of them can be protestan and russian orthodox church as well.

??? Can you explain what do you mean?

at Sevres and Laussane, religious language of Greek Muslims is Arabic and only Arabic,
the monsk of Thrace are open and operational,
the monsks of Makedonia and Epirus are museums,
BUT OPEN OFTEN, WHEN A CHURCH IS OPENED IN TURKEY,
in the pre 1870 Greece, no monsk is allowed,
as also in Turkey in certain areas, as was the laws and rights given by Mohamet B and later by Neo-Turks,

and yes some Tzami (islamic temens, who work as museum, open certain days of the years, for religious reasons)

example is the Serres Tzami (zinzirli Ahmet Pasha) which opened almost after 100 years
and in Thessaloniki The Yeni Tzami of the Jews (Donmie or Muslim Jews) and the old one of the Bey, in The Hamam, open certain days after a demand for licence

the first opening was after visiting an Islamic Theological school to Thessaloniki,
but now opens sometimes for weddings and Touristic group which ask religious affairs,
but not as operational everyday,

Anyway, it is not only with Turkey but with Egypt also.
and since You are a Turk, I think you know and do not need more explanations,
Monsks in 'New Greece' are in the middle of every city, so need to build new also,
I am leaving Greece before 1870 as some parts of Turkey where churches are rare or collapse, due to the laws and rights that Mohamet B gave to annex, or keep peace,

Exactly!

Since I don't believe in Oziris, Jehwah, Jesus, Allah or Joseph Smith, this is my dictionary:

mosk - big structure with underground facilities meant for safe-keeping money and weapons
imam - person which coordinates scholarships for Islamic studies, recruits new soldiers and reports back to Headquarters in Arabia about his achievements
religious group - a legal term under which organizations that are financed from foreign secret services can freely operate in your realm
freedom of religion - freedom to organize and conduct the politics of a foreign government

I can bet all the people on this forum, that 98 % of those who claim themselves to be the most religious would take a piss on a Holy Sacraments and Pillars, just if a prize 100 km squared of infidel land was involved.
Saying such things for Islam and the religion is unacceptable. Don't generalize all the imams . Saudi Arabia is a anti democratic state, but being a Muslim has no relation with Saudi Arabia nor with any other specific state. Islam and Christianity have a lot in common. You need a lot more of knowledge before saying such offensive things against the religion.

Yes, mostly agreed. Anyone might pray to God where ever he feels . ISIS is about politics than is about religion.

Yes, mostly agreed. Anyone might pray to God where ever he feels . ISIS is about politics than is about religion.
And bunch of psychopaths who love killing, raping and torturing people.

you are funny,
go tell these trash to others,

DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER HAS 8% JP MORGAN,
Lazaret gains for decades billions of EU,
second country in Europe in water precipitation ans is poor? or the known case with doctor and the water-plants on which I also worked, (yes)
First country in Europe in Silver deposits, with many many other minerals!!!
and you expect me to believe you?

All Albanians who came to Greece for work, they say the oposite, and how ugly Fasistic Albania is,
All who came to steal and robberies and sell drugs, or to gain citizenship to go to another country, failed, and go back in Albania and tell stories,
and besides, WE NEVER ASK YOU TO COME, SO GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE,
WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION, AND WE NOT LISTEN TO YOU, TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY ALBANIA, THE LAND OF DAESH JIHADISTS

SO KEEP YOUR IDEAS AND YOUR CRUP THEORIES ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY,

and in Greece I can go outside a church and scream
I am a Muslim
I am a Polytheist
I am a Gay
even F**** your God who ever he is,

try to go to Kossovo Tettovo and say these things?
During the last football match between the Greece and Albania, in Greece got killed one Albanian football fan by some Greek fascists nationalists . So enough with your propaganda. Anyone is free to check in internet or anywhere he wants, about this brutal assassination. That poor young man had been massacred by those Greeks.

come on,
you say to us, and accuse us that we are islamo-Phobic,
I ask you, are you an Islamo-Fasists lover? as the 500 Albanians in DAESH?
I didn't accuse here anyone for Islamic phobia. The only one accusing here about different things is you

@ Le Brok

ok give me bad points,

but I can discuss with ignorants, who spread anonymously poison and religious hate,
they acusse but they can not see their 'dirts'
close me for a month,
but at Least I am where my IP shows,
I am not using fake flags, neither hide behind other ethnicities to accuse my 'religious' enemy

IF ALBANIANS HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY DEMOCRACY, THEY CAN SUCK MY BIG GREEK 8, AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY,
The only one saying bad things for others religion are you. In my opinion Greece is a theocratic country. Personally I don't have any problem with the orthodox Christian religion. It is a beautiful and respectful religion. A large part of the Albanians are Christian orthodox. The only thing what I'm trying to say is that Greece is not a democratic country.
I never been in Greece, so don't tell me to go back in Albania. I better be dead than to change my name into some Greek name there in Greece. Calm down yetos, the time of Greek supremacy is over, so try to discuss as a civilized man. Enough with insults and personal attacks.

again
you are funny, and a lier,

you never worked for the American embassy,
cause if you do, then you will knew about 1967-1974, and Attila plan, and why every 17 November we burn USA flags

on controversary I worked for OTAN, and I was member of the group that designed the Hydro-powerplants that create a scandal in Albania with Doctor,
which was a great project, Gift from USA and EUrope to your country, for 12 Hydroplants, 4 at Devolis river (Devil's river, Devoul, is that a Greek toponym?)
and lasted 8 years only the first stage of design!!!!
have ever thought the Gift that USA and EU planned to give you?

if you work for american embassy, you can find my name, or at least the groups of enginners that worked the plan,
but you did work for USA embassy,
SIMPLY YOU MAKE THE SANDWICHES EVERY MORNING.

funny isn't it?
tell us wise guy who worked in USA embassy,
who made Pyhtia plan1?
who made your mobile phone structures?
who owns your telecoms?
how much silver got Doctor's daughter from the road construction to Tettovo?
WHY ALBANIAN GOVERMENT ASK 1500 E from ALBANIANS WHO WORK IN GREECE TO GIVE THEM THE PAPPERS THEY NEED?
IS THAT YOUR DEMOCRACY? IS THAT HOW YOU PROTECT YOUR CITIZENS?

I DO WONDER WHY MANY PEOPLE ASK FOR GREEK CITIZENSHIP,
BUT NON ASK ALBANIAN CITIZENSHIP,
since as you say Greece is a bad democracy, and Albania is better

anyway war is near, and you know it
even the Albanians who do not believe your lies anymore, and learn and seen and lived on a real Democracy, even corrupted, will vomitt you,

Tell us, why Albanians when aproach a girl say that are Italians?

@ Lebrok

ok I know more points.
Albanians trying to have Greek documents simply because they need to go to Germany or Italy to work, not because Greece is a democratic state. Better making sandwiches for the Americans, than to make sandwiches for the Greeks [emoji6].

What is the situation in this forum about personal attacks. Do we have here moderators? We need to keep it civil . I thought this is a serious forum. Thanks

What is the situation in this forum about personal attacks. Do we have here moderators? We need to keep it civil . I thought this is a serious forum. Thanks
If you find a post offensive or braking Eupedia rules please report this post to moderators by pressing exclamation button at bottom left corner of the post.

This thread has been viewed 297860 times.

Back