Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

Are u still here man?

I gave u the source, my link of my linguistical claims

Me fal por linku me çon ne te njeiten faiqe.
What is so difficult? I am talking about this:
If we were there how is it possible that slavic tribes nowadays extinguished had their own villages such as poloska, pogradec, zharnec, divjake, voskopoje, vetipoje, korçe, etc. into albanian territory?

Ok, about this i mean, how is it possible that if we have our own rules of making city names, when this slavs, that i am supposing settled in the lowlands, while we were in te highlands, we didn't change this names reconquering the lands, i mean then there is not a typical rule for albanian place names, slavs have them:grad, gradec, etc. I mean suffixes or typical way of forming city names, while we don't have such, or it is not so strong or widely used.

Then sorry for my english, i live in italy so i don't speak it the best as possible, so sometimes i misunderstand what people says.

Like, dacians had pulpudeva, sucidava, etc.
Then albanians?

When u reply to my posts i would be pleased, when i am wrong, to make me understand where i said a wrong thing and make me logic with u thx, i know that u are experts and sometimes me and my posts can seem like serbian or some kind of stupid greek nationalist, that is not cuz i am that, te provova qe jam shqiptar dhe myzeqar, but i am just unexperienced, thx for your time.

Ok, about this i mean, how is it possible that if we have our own rules of making city names, when this slavs, that i am supposing settled in the lowlands, while we were in te highlands, we didn't change this names reconquering the lands, i mean then there is not a typical rule for albanian place names, slavs have them:grad, gradec, etc. I mean suffixes or typical way of forming city names, while we don't have such, or it is not so strong or widely used.
I asked a totally different thing. Can you quote a source where we can read that those toponymus cited by you are related with slavic tribes?
In Albanian:
Mund te me citoni nje liber ku ju keni lexuar se toponimet e permendura nga ju jane toponime te trasheguara nga fiset sllave? E qarte?

Nuk e kam lexuer ne liber, por tani o zoteri, poloska me llogjik bazilare ça esht, mbase shkodra esht ilire, por poloska, voskopoje, zharnec, zagorje qe do te thot mbrapa malit nga sa di.

Jan sllave, kjo esht puna

Po un te thoshja, malizi esht toponizem shqiptar, po pa pik dyshimi, prandaj te pakten midis nesh ne ket rast nuk ka ndo nje nevoj per prova, esht njohuri bazilare.

Dihet, kur fillojm te flasim per gjera me komplekse do te kemi nevoj per te provuer veridicitetin e gjeravet qe themi, do te lutesha shum te kondividoje me mua mendimet dhe teorit te tuaja, ne sintez natyrisht, mbi shqiptaret, faleminderit shum.

Nuk e kam lexuer ne liber, por tani o zoteri, poloska me llogjik bazilare ça esht, mbase shkodra esht ilire, por poloska, voskopoje, zharnec, zagorje qe do te thot mbrapa malit nga sa di.
In English please. This is the language of the forum. Provide an translation in English please and in this way people can understand your answer.

Then sorry for my english, i live in italy so i don't speak it the best as possible, so sometimes i misunderstand what people says.
When u reply to my posts i would be pleased, when i am wrong, to make me understand where i said a wrong thing and make me logic with u thx, i know that u are experts and sometimes me and my posts can seem like serbian or some kind of stupid greek nationalist, that is not cuz i am that, te provova qe jam shqiptar dhe myzeqar, but i am just unexperienced, thx for your time.

Like this other member?

First of all I am albanian, and I do not know why I pissed off so many people, here we have no certain stuff but theories, so I imaginated an hypotetical itinerary taken by proto albanians from where we originated to present day albania, then I am from Lushnje in southern albania so claiming that the diverse desinences for "qien"=dog are wrong, maybe you are high on anestetics because we in albania for plural, singular, dative, possessive, etc... add a lot of stuff to the word we are using, so don't claim stupid things about me but focus on the goal of the forum.

Are you twin brothers?

Ok, i haven't read it in a book, but this is a basic thing, you can get there with logic, poloska is slavic for sure like malizi or malesi, malsoria are albanian terms alias toponysms used for regions.

About that guy no, i don't know why u ask me, i have people intrested in genetics at home, or at least about albanians ones, but definetly no.

Then still, what do u think about albanian origins? What are your thaughts

Ok, i haven't read it in a book, but this is a basic thing, you can get there with logic, poloska is slavic for sure like malizi or malesi, malsoria are albanian terms alias toponysms used for regions.
I didn`t asked you to prove if these toponymus are slavic or not, i asked a different thing. Read again my question.

Then still, what do u think about albanian origins? What are your thaughts
You can use the internal search engine of this forum and you can read my posts. Repeating the same thing is boring for the others.

Ok, about your question i have no proofs about the fact that they where there before or after albanians but if my theory was true they could of come before us.

This thread has been viewed 700687 times.

Back