For Men: Choose the features you are attracted the most

Choose the feauture you are attracted the most

• Total voters
:):) For some reason I get a message that I exceed the quota, no matter how small format pic I try to upload...
When this problem is solved I'll post some photos of Georgian girls for you:)
I'm sorry but in general West Asian women are not really beautiful !

According to me some West Asian beauties you can find only in Iran, but after the nose operation or something.
Georgian (Caucasian) females are just ok. At least much prettier / nicer than Kurdish females. With all due respect but in general Kurdish women are NOT pretty at all. I think they got to much male genes/hormones or something, lol. I'm Kurdish so I can say that! Well the good thing is that Kurdish men don't have much of female hormones, like Iranians do…

I'd prefer Claudia Bassols :)

Very Beautiful also. Good point Kardu ;)

I'm a great admire of Spanish cinema. And I'm a huge fan of a Spanish CULT figure Jesus Franco. Soledad Miranda was his muse, but she died to early in a car accident.

She was born in Sevilla, Spain to Portuguese parents of Roma ancestry or something. She was HOT!

I've seen almost all her movies, lol. According to me one of the most darling beauties I have ever seen on the silver screen!

Very nice :) I guess I'd never guess she had Roma heritage.

It is impossible to vote only for an option, for me in this video one of my favorite ones is, and I believe more interesting of all the times.

Germanic Blondes by far, I dont think there is some type that I find more sexually attractive than your typical natural golden/light blonde blue/green eyed woman preferable above average to tall height , long legs and freckles. Usually those women are from the same countries, I dont mean your typical "anglo"(Canadian, American, British, Irish, Australian) girl who has more the atlantid looks and whose blonde hair come more often than not straight up from a bottle, I do mean your natural blondes from mainland germanic nations (Denmark, Holland, Flanders, Germany, Austria,German speaking Switzerland), more often than not Norwegian and Swedish blondes have that weird look with so many northern scandinavian admixture like uralic, lappid and too reduced strains due to borealization process in upper north. Although some women from those previously meantionedcountries with brown hair ( I mean here light brown hair mostly or medium to light brown) and light eyes can be equally attractive, because they just look as central/northern european or continental germanic and dont have the boring atlantid or atlantid/brunn anglo looks you see in countries like the US or the UK/Ireland. Im not much into girls with naturally black/dark brown hair, I do find them usually boring and unappealing.

There's absolutely no point to say the Atlantid look is "boring", or telling that if brown haired (not totally dark, ¡of course!) women are beautiful, is due to Northern/Continental influence. ¿What kind of contempt is that? Talking in a supremacist way like if the only trully beatiful people is Germanic blond in appearence. That's more than personal tastes...serious obsession.

I don't like to say it, but really, I'm getting tired of your Nordicism in every message related to blonds you write. Showing preference for them is not a reason to express in the terms you do while refering to others.

Last edited:
A fair-haired head that even one sees the color of the skin that the skull covers is not very attractive, I think the Germanic attractive races up to 20 years of age, later they suffer a few deep and radical changes, lose very soon the beauty while the beauty of the south is more lasting in the time, even with 50 years or they even more turn out to be attractive, sew more unusual in the Germanic races that begin to deteriorate very soon.

I wouldnt say that... It always depends on the lifestyle of the person aswell, maybe people in the southhern rgions just live healthier.

Hm... I married someone who is roughly 1/4 Celtic, 1/4 Germanic, and 1/2 West Asian (and West Asian can be very attractive in my opinion, contrary to Goga) by heritage, and Germanic traits are dominant in her in just about every way but body type, which is more West Asian... perfect combo. (y)

I would say Southern European. Physically they are attractive, personality wise they are out spoken and emotional like all Meds. These women are like wine.

Julia, you missed an other kind of look also found in Europe: raven hair + pale skin. :( I adore this look, here an example :

Helena_churikova_Ukr.jpg

Native Scandinavian brunettes with sweet features and light green eyes. Like Danish Nina Agdal and Swedish Sofia Hellqvist are the best out there for sure.

Last edited:
There's absolutely no point to say the Atlantid look is "boring", or telling that if brown haired (not totally dark, ¡of course!) women are beautiful, is due to Northern/Continental influence. ¿What kind of contempt is that? Talking in a supremacist way like if the only trully beatiful people is Germanic blond in appearence. That's more than personal tastes...serious obsession.

I don't like to say it, but really, I'm getting tired of your Nordicism in every message related to blonds you write. Showing preference for them is not a reason to express in the terms you do while refering to others.

Typical behavior by some people. Makes no sense at all.

I would say Southern European. Physically they are attractive, personality wise they are out spoken and emotional like all Meds. These women are like wine.

Sorry but not all Southern Europeans are "Meds."

I'm a very handsome guy, personally I prefer a Mediterranean girl. I'm attracted to something that mirrors me I guess; big full lips, defined jaw with fragile chin, heart shaped face , small/medium sized nose, big eyes with long eyelashes. I like big eyes that convey femininity, but that's just me : )

There are many beautiful European women out there, and I really like most, except black hair and brown eyes. The most beautiful girl I ever saw was one with dark rust red (auburn?) hair, ivory skin without any freckles and green eyes. Such combination is rare, at least in Norway. Often red heads in Norway are carrot colored with pale skin, but with big freckles, and I don't find those women particularly attractive. But others might, and that's fine! J

This thread has been viewed 28512 times.

Back