For Men: Choose the features you are attracted the most

Choose the feauture you are attracted the most

• Total voters
Sorry but not all Southern Europeans are "Meds."

Portuguese Phenotype (photos of men/women):

google: "antropologia fenotipo portugal fotos" and the first result is portuguesephenotype blogspot pt 2014 01 fenotipo portugues html

With makeup, fashion and even surgeries, almost every look is possible. Makeup industry wants women to think that skin tone and other features are very important.
How women look is more tied to how they feel about themselves. This also has a more lasting effect on their well being. Being attracted to a woman is far more complex than just looks.

Is attracting all men really good for women? What type of men tends to be focused on pursuing very attractive women? Mae West once said: "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked."

Every female with the classical European facial structure:
Meso or Dolichocephalic, straight forehead, straight thin nose, those european distinct eye shape, etc.
I dont care for colors much.

1525403004838m.jpgEe4AoJX.jpg1519898502910.jpgaa43e46172a5700168ae5d0ab5aa349e5f8aab74.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το PE-TL10 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Why 'for men'? Lesbians exist.

I don't care, as long as the person is pretty and has interesting looks. Everyone can be attractive, but I prefer light eyes and slightly wavy/curly hair, full lips and big eyes. I have high standards.

Keep in mind that the “Attractive Woman” is probably “Daddy's Little Girl”.
Get off my Lawn

There's no point in starting a thread for three women members, so I'll hijack this thread. :)

Ideally: dark, thick hair, nice expression in the eyes, strong nose, nice teeth and hands, a muscular body, preferably my height or a bit taller.

Most important: integrity, kindness, intellect, humor.

I have to admit I like strong men with a bit of a domineering streak. Maybe I like the challenge. :)

For years, my celebrity "crush" was Raoul Bova, as much for what I thought he was like as for his looks. Even in middle age he's still gorgeous, imo. Then he had a mid-life crisis and disappointed me. He has feet of clay. :)
2be68023b2c32998eadac0e6617d31ea--beautiful-boys-beautiful-people.jpg

Now, probably Carmine Signorelli:

ad308b8a4acd279c21df878daeda04ef.jpg

I don't think you can get much more handsome for my tastes.
%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E7%94%BB%E5%83%8F-18.jpg

I used to think Tom Selleck was very handsome too:
tom-selleck.jpg

From yesteryear, there are many: Cary Grant, Gregory Peck,

cary_grant.jpg

21869%20-%20Gregory%20Peck.jpg

Connelly.PNG

Jennifer Connelly, as described in the original poll as a dark haired celt. Some Colombian beauty queens have knockout looks with this complexion too.

GeneTierney.jpg
Gene Tierney (Irish-American)

LizTaylor.jpg
Liz Taylor would not be as celtic but the looks I can approve.

Though personality matters to me a great deal.

View attachment 10121

Jennifer Connelly, as described in the original poll as a dark haired celt. Some Colombian beauty queens have knockout looks with this complexion too.

View attachment 10122
Gene Tierney (Irish-American)

View attachment 10123
Liz Taylor would not be as celtic but the looks I can approve.

Though personality matters to me a great deal.

Two of the great beauties of cinema, although there were others:

056-vivien-leigh-theredlist.jpg

On top of her looks, she had a genius IQ and was an inventor. Some people hit the genetics lottery.
1de252d5901bdb872cc7f259a71d4456.jpg

I love the way she looked too: Loretta Young
Loretta_Young_promo_002.jpg

This thread has been viewed 28539 times.

Back