For Men: Choose the features you are attracted the most

Choose the feauture you are attracted the most

• Total voters
In women; i fine more beautifull decise colors of hair.. for exemple i am glad i don't have mousy hair color, but a decise infense chocolate dark brown. If i was blonde i wouldn' like to have ugly ash blonde hair; but a more decise tone of blonde is better

Almost as important as appearance is accent. An "attractive" voice/speech pattern is always nice. This matters more as you get older I guess.

Regarding looks... my favorite hair type was always longish natural light brown hair. Straight and not coarse. Seems to be most common in Northern and Atlantic areas. That said, each phenotype has their own built in bonuses.

I'm sorry but in general West Asian women are not really beautiful !

According to me some West Asian beauties you can find only in Iran, but after the nose operation or something.
Georgian (Caucasian) females are just ok. At least much prettier / nicer than Kurdish females. With all due respect but in general Kurdish women are NOT pretty at all. I think they got to much male genes/hormones or something, lol. I'm Kurdish so I can say that! Well the good thing is that Kurdish men don't have much of female hormones, like Iranians do…

My experiences are very different from yours in that case. Some of the most beautiful woman in Western Asia are either Lebanese, Kurdish, Iranian or Syrian Well but it might be cause you are from the Caucasus. Woman in the Transcaucasus tend to be generally more rough. But than not that extreme as you make it seem also.

About the Iranians well they are sometimes overrate by people yet a good number of them can look very good though.

If you ask my own taste. In my opinion Russian( East European) Germanic or Spanish/Italian can look pretty. about the Russian once it might be cause I was in strong contact with Russians for my whole live. However Russian woman can be very "manly" by Character too you need to know how to handle them.

Last edited:
I agree with Alan, Syrian and Lebanese women are beautiful, they can pass as Italians but have more middle eastern elements than italian women, many are pretty.

I agree with Alan, Syrian and Lebanese women are beautiful, they can pass as Italians but have more middle eastern elements than italian women, many are pretty.

In my own opinion Lebanese, Syrian and Iranian woman tend to look very similar.

I can't say much about Northwestern (Celtic) women since I don't know much about them.

Yes, if you search for european med beauty is either southern italy, andalusia, valencia etc, greece; i put CYPRUS (most beautiful), SYRIA, LEBANON, ISRAEL

I am most attracted to Southern European phenotypes by far. I like expressive brown eyes, and tan :D

I will leave the South Europeans to talk about South Europeans, but as a Bulgarian I will say that South East European features are by no means dark. Dark compared with Swedish, but not in general. The girl on the first picture is exotic for us, which does not mean we are lilly white. Bulgarian women are small to medium build, often with blue or blue green eyes, but the biggest are the hazel and light brown, hair is really,really dark brown, but light brown and blond is also present.Skin tone is mostly brunet white, with pink white and olive white present, but a lot smaller.Nose is straight, head is mostly oval but often square. As for features I like Balkan women, Italian women and Eastern European women.

Yes, Dinaric and Alpine is huge!This is in order to agree with the post, that far not all people in South Europe are Med

I will leave the South Europeans to talk about South Europeans, but as a Bulgarian I will say that South East European features are by no means dark. Dark compared with Swedish, but not in general. The girl on the first picture is exotic for us, which does not mean we are lilly white. Bulgarian women are small to medium build, often with blue or blue green eyes, but the biggest are the hazel and light brown, hair is really,really dark brown, but light brown and blond is also present.Skin tone is mostly brunet white, with pink white and olive white present, but a lot smaller.Nose is straight, head is mostly oval but often square. As for features I like Balkan women, Italian women and Eastern European women.
I can see you have ...let's call it "Iberian" complex.
Is someone trying to "brown" Bulgarians?

I could not care less for Iberians, never been there etc. I am Bulgarian and I like all Slavs plus Greeks and Italians, and do not have anything for or against Iberians at all.

Guess they are nice people :) I have a lot against people with agendas and insecurities, no matter what their nationality is. Nothing against Iberians

For the rest maybe u have lets call it "Viking" complex, u feel bad ur nation was not part of Old Europe and the Great Civilizations and u speak about superficial things as being blond :)

Meh, looks are the least of your worries if you want to attract me. It's the behavior that counts ;) However, the girls that fit my criteria of attraction tend to have ancestry in Southern Europe for some reason.

I am attracted to ALL of them the most. To Celtic, Germanic, and southern Europeans the most!

how could I choose just only one?

I am most attracted to Southern Europeans, and the least attracted to people from the Baltic region and Scandinavia.

As long I can detect a Pulse, I’m Ok with it.
lol

Dark haired, olive skinned South Euro and Middle Eastern women.

I would say the look of Ruby Rose (0:46) in this video is the most beautiful feminine look of the entire universe. Even if there are some pretty aliens out there, pretty in their own way, she is prettier.

This thread has been viewed 28519 times.

Back