Origin and DNA of Turks

Isbara is banned for 3 months. I'm surprised Goga kept his cool very well. :)

Isbara and Goga are twins, separated at birth although Isbara was raised by Turks and Goga was raised by Persians. That's why they can't marry one another, despite the heat between them.
Under different circumstances they could have been the best friends.

Brother, don't have anydoubts. We WILL get rid of Turks as we will get rid of Arabs and Persians!

I'm not a person to decide what others should believe in as long Islam is defeated in Kurdistan I'll be a very happy person. Because of Islam, there's no Kurdistan. Islam is the enemy of humanity. Only a small part of Kurds was Zoroastrian, I think Sorani Kurds were Zoroastrians and maybe some Feyli & Luri Kurds in Easter Kurdistan (Iranian). But before Islamization most Kurds (Zaza, Gorani, Kurmanji, Feyli etc) were like me, and were all the SUN worshippers. I've still that original and native true Kurdish faith. Some Kurdish Islamic leaders in South Kurdistan tried to genocide my people and exterminate our religion.

"Izady states that the Yazdani faiths were the primary religion of the inhabitants of the Zagros Mountains, including Kurds"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazd%C3%A2nism

Disregarding the question of ancient religion of Kurds, Islam has turned up to be just a political and genocidal movement, and I totally support your fight to get rid of Turkish, Arab, US, UK or whichever administration, and disconnection with Islam because it has shown nothing but despise and will to destroy your culture, beliefs, ethnic dressing, language, etc. It would be just great if it could be achieved without weapons.

"The Turkish Mufti of the Ottoman Empire wrote in his book 'Taj ül-Tawarikh' (The Crown of Histories):

'It has been decreed by God that the Kurds cannot found a state because, once upon a time, a very ugly and frightening man visited the prophet Mohammed. The prophet was scared, and asked the man from whence he came. The guest answered in a friendly and respectful manner that he was a Kurd. The prophet lifted his head to the sky and said, 'Thou, God, must not allow the Kurds to unify; their unification would cause the destruction of the world"

BTW, there are also Gorani people on Balkan. How did yours got their name, and what parts of Kurdistan do they live?

Last edited:
The stupid west blundered again, they after WW1 when the four powers sub-divided Turkey should have really and truly divided it.................the area would have been a better place

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Sèvres

Disregarding the question of ancient religion of Kurds, Islam has turned up to be a just political and genocidal movement, and I totally support your fight to get rid of Turkish, Arab, US, UK or whichever administration, and disconnection with Islam because it has shown nothing but despise and will to destroy your culture, beliefs, ethnic dressing, language, etc. It would be just great if it could be achieved without weapons.

"The Turkish Mufti of the Ottoman Empire wrote in his book 'Taj ül-Tawarikh' (The Crown of Histories):

'It has been decreed by God that the Kurds cannot found a state because, once upon a time, a very ugly and frightening man visited the prophet Mohammed. The prophet was scared, and asked the man from whence he came. The guest answered in a friendly and respectful manner that he was a Kurd. The prophet lifted his head to the sky and said, 'Thou, God, must not allow the Kurds to unify; their unification would cause the destruction of the world"

BTW, there are also Gorani people on Balkan. How did yours got their name, and what parts of Kurdistan do they live?
I believe that becauseof Islam Kurds are divided. And according to me Islam is biggest threat toKurdish nationalism.

I don't know muchabout Gorani people, but they are Kurds and live in the eastern parts of Kurdistan and are actually very similar to Zazaki Kurds who live in northwestern parts of Kurdistan.

The stupid west blundered again, they after WW1 when the four powers sub-divided Turkey should have really and truly divided it.................the area would have been a better place

Actually American are still making the same mistakes as British people 100 years ago. Americans learned nothing from history.

Actually American are still making the same mistakes as British people 100 years ago. Americans learned nothing from history.

Goga sorry,

the biggest mistake, milleniums now is the Kurds them shelves,

when where united? we heard them from Alexander's time.
Known from the early Byzantine times, but never made something their own,
they follow others, but they always divide,

believe me if Kurds can not unify, they might lose,

to understand me find and read 3 things,
1) how Greeks of Byzantine empire act as divided after 4rth crusade, (stupid inner claims and wars)
2) who the Kurds supported even before battle of Manjikert, instead make their own something? WHY?
3) when Ottoman empire fall, Balkans liberated, Middle East etc etc, who supported Neo-Turks to do the dirty jobs? and lost their chance of own homeland,
When Lawrence and Arab Revolt was in Damaskos, outside your homes.
When Sykes /Picot, Sevres, run to Huraytan

believe me, such chances not even 1 per century,
if Kurds can not unify, might lost,

so inner diplomacy must work among Kurdish parts and tribes,
at least for next decade,

plz do not take it personally, nothing personal, simply cold blood truth,
good luck on your dream(y)

DO NOT EXPECT YOUR FREEDOM FROM OTHERS
THE OTHERS USE THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER THEORY.
IF DIVIDED, EASY TO BE CONQUERED

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification#Imprecise_meaning_of_T.C3.BCrk
"During the 19th century, the word Türk was a mildly opprobrious term used to refer to Anatolian villagers; the Ottoman elite identified themselves as Ottomans, not as Turks.[77] In the late 19th century, as European ideas of nationalism were adopted by the Ottoman elite, and as it became clear that the Turkish-speakers of Anatolia were the most loyal supporters of Ottoman rule, the term Türk took on a much more positive connotation.[78] During Ottoman times, the millet system defined communities on a religious basis, and a residue of this remains today in that Turkish villagers will commonly consider as Turks only those who profess the Sunni faith, and will consider Turkish-speaking Jews, Christians, or even Alevis to be non-Turks.[79] The imprecision of the appellation Türk can also be seen with other ethnic names, such as Kürt, which is often applied by western Anatolians to anyone east of Adana, even those who speak only Turkish.[79] On the other hand, Kurdish-speaking or Arabic-speaking Sunnis of eastern Anatolia are often considered to be Turks.[80] Thus, the category Türk, like other ethnic categories popularly used in Turkey, does not have a uniform usage. In recent years, centrist Turkish politicians have attempted to redefine this category in a more multi-cultural way, emphasizing that a Türk is anyone who is a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.[81] Now article 66 of the Turkish Constitution defines a "Turk" as anyone
who is "bound to the Turkish state through the bond of citizenship"."

The Ottoman Empire could have spoken as well Latin or Greece or Armenian,Turkic is a bad chosen language for them.
A real Turk will have problems with supporting the lots of heat that is in Turkey.
In Kazakh people there is a lot of C and Q paternal lines,which makes a lot of sense,since original Turkic speakers came from there.
What is in Turkey,I guess some Turkic people moved South,in Iran and even passed and mixed with Arabs and these people went and conquered Byzantine Empire.
It is clear that they were already Iran-Arabized people,when they conquered Byzantine Empire.
See a very strong difference between people from Turkey and Kazakh people,in Kazakhstan are lots of minorities and all are getting a very good treatment.
I could not say same about Turkey.

Here more about the fact that Turkic speaker people that conquered Byzantin Empire were in fact an Arabized-Iranizied people:
The language spoken that time was Ottoman Turkish:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Turkish_language
Their alphabet was an Arabic Alphabet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Turkish_alphabet
Rather these people came from Turkmens and further mixed with Iranic and Arabic people,they were not really Turkic people anymore.
Turkmens are partially Turkic,partially Iranic,not even those are real Turkic people.

We can also blame the British for uniting the Arabian Peninsula under a Wahabi sheik. Now wasn't that a great idea?

This thread has been viewed 66864 times.

Back