Language of Sclavenes vs Language of Rus (De administrando imperio)

Well we know Rurik was N1c and we know Rus included Finnic tribes and I dont have to propose anything because it was proposed hundreds of years ago.
I find that theory more plausible over the other,i wanted an opinion from people that are from there since i do not research much on that subject.

The albanians could be part Bastanae as they lived in "free dacian" lands .....................80000 did migrate to eastern macedonia to help the macedonians in their wars against the illyrians

Unbelievable. Sometimes guys, show some respect for yourself, not for us.
I have a work colleague, an Albanian heritage , who says ( was told by his gfather ) albanians originate as part the Bastanae ( mixed people ) and where part of the 80000 contingent that went from the south Carpathians mountain area to Macedonia to help Philip of Macedon defeat the advancing illyrians from the north .......I think it was about 350BC

I doubt that..........but the bastanae ....where a bastard people of different races

The Thracian word for water was upe(reconstructed from Rhodope),it doesn't have a direct relation
with a Balto-Slavic root.

Upe is River in Lithuanian, so it is the same as Thracian water as you said.

And can u explain to me how these Free Dacian folks were almost entirely E-V13, J2b and R1b from regions that these hg are a minority? Is it a coincidence that only the E-V13 and J2b minorities decided to move south, just like the coincidence of only I2a Slavs decided to take up the Dinaric mountains while the R1a chose to stay more in the Pannonian fields?
I do not know who moved south or north or whether we can determine origin of some people or language group to certain haplogroups,but among some Carphatian-mountain population which are Slavic speaking haplogroup E-V13 reach from 25-30% such are the Boykos,Lemkos,Hutsuls.I can't find more genetic data about this people have read on other project not connected to anyones origin here.So it is not only higher in southern Balkans for example in Slavic population among Macedonians score 18% among Bulgarians 19% among Serbs the same,Romanians 15%,Greece 21%, but for the Albanians average is 30% in Kosovo 45% .Anyone have more data about this people can post it,well not connected to "free" Dacians but aproximately the regions are there.
images

No, you're not right, we can discuss it is no problem, problem is because critical thinking missing to accept things can be different.

You think that Albanian = Illyrian is undeniable truth, but it is wrong, it is unproven hypothesis which there is a very long time and it is not moved away from the start.

It is much closer to the truth that Illyrian blood is today in Slovenians, Croats, Serbs, Bosniacs, Greeks, Albanians, even Hungarians, but nobody can claim ancestry because Illyrians disappeared as political and cultural entity in 3-4 century.

And mainly the past is mess, there is no strictly black or white.

Who was before or after, you can be very stunned because scientists are finding YDNA and mtDNA from different epochs in past and cubes are starting to fit.

But it is not main question.

Main question is why Albanians generally don't want to accept different scenarios, why Romanian, or Polish, or Slovenian etc. scientists should research your roots, your researchers should do.

Autochthonous? This is nonsense. Populations in past are different than today, populations are same only in some isolated area such as Papua New Guinea.

I will open the thread about American study which proved that original (non borrowed) Albanian words are the closest to the Old Church Slavonic and Lithuanian.

About Paleo Balkan languages there are a lot of hypothesis and unfortunately nothing proved, much more speculations.

For example Pelasgian language is subject of many disputes, although there is slight tendency in opinions that it can be any form of Proto-Kartvelian.

For Paleo-Balkan languages, if this term is suitable, it is important what we can see in science, which theory will win, Steppe or Anatholian.

But science according today's knowledge Armenian theory consider plausible, and Balkan theory is non plausible.

We will see new discoveries.

On basis of present knowledge someone can start to build assumptions but some information miss of the YDNA, mtDNA of some important sites in the past.

Carpi was courage people, they fought against Roman empire, should be proud.
Actually, for u to have a better understanding of my point, I'm not really interested in linguistic differences between Illyrian, Thracian, Dacian and Albanian.

Albanians can claim direct descent from Illyrians both genetically and anthropologically by carrying mostly native balkan haplogroups and having mostly a native Balkan appearance.

Now if the Albanian language is actually Thracian/Dacian and not Illyrian, I wouldn't care less. All three groups were fierce mountain warriors raiding each other and whoever they pleased :LOL: At the end of the day, they were all 3 neighbouring Indo-European languages spoken by Pre-IE people of the same blood, so who cares who ended up speaking what after the IE migration and if we actually later ended up speaking the language of our distant cousins, considering the other theory that the Thracian Bessi migrated west.

Like I told u earlier, what I dont understand is why you cannot see/accept that if Albanian is closely related to Daco-Thracian and Balto-Slavic, while in the same is shown to have lived in close proximity to Doric Greek, then that proves the Proto-Albanian was spoken up from Danube to Epirus and Macedonia.

Having said that, I take pride in every Ancient Balkanic tribe belonging mostly to the Dinaroid subrace, so your courageous Carpi are more than welcomed according to my book, including the warlike mountain dwellers of Epirus, Macedonia, Peloponnesus, Boiotia, Aetolia, Acarnania, or even the tribes in the Italian Peninsula.

Actually, for u to have a better understanding of my point, I'm not really interested in linguistic differences between Illyrian, Thracian, Dacian and Albanian.

But you can see your compatriots opened more threads where we can see Illyrian, Illyrian, and only Illyrian.

And it is funny.

Albanians can claim direct descent from Illyrians both genetically and anthropologically by carrying mostly native balkan haplogroups and having mostly a native Balkan appearance.

No.

Nobody can claim, not only Albanians, and other peoples try same, mostly Slovenians and Bosniacs.

Slovenians did serious studies. They took Messapic inscriptions and using rigorous analytical methods they demonstrated that Messapic texts are very similar to Slovenian.

Nobody did something similar.

Drawback:

Maybe Messapic and Sovenian have same root but what about Illyrian.

Some linguists think that Illyrian is related to Messapic but it is not proved.

Illyrians disappeared as political and cultural entity in 3-4 century. They lived from Southern Adriatic to Northern Adriatic and Pannonian plain.

Surely in every today's nation from Greek to Slovenian there is Illyrian blood.

About genetic, please we can took pages and pages and we will be in the start. Because we don't know a lot of facts. Yes some Serbs, Bosniacs and Croats say that first inhabitants of Balkans were I2 carriers as hunters gatherers, much before early farmers. We can see new studies where I2 were Anatolian early farmers too.

Genetic issues can be very awkward. Caution with the conclusions, some new findings and concepts can be significantly changed.

Now if the Albanian language is actually Thracian/Dacian and not Illyrian, I wouldn't care less. All three groups were fierce mountain warriors raiding each other and whoever they pleased At the end of the day, they were all 3 neighbouring Indo-European languages spoken by Pre-IE people of the same blood, so who cares who ended up speaking what after the IE migration and if we actually later ended up speaking the language of our distant cousins, considering the other theory that the Thracian Bessi migrated west.

You maybe no. But a lot of Albanians will be dissapointed. Because they didn't develop critical thinking.

They think if someone says that Slovenian or Bosniac etc. is successor of Illyrian it is attack. But no.

Today's scientists have opinion that no modern language is successor because there no evidence.

In recent comprehensive study about Indo European languages and gramarr authors nowhere mention that Illyrian is related to some modern language.

Illyrian extinced as a lot of other Indo European languages in the past.

Like I told u earlier, what I dont understand is why you cannot see/accept that if Albanian is closely related to Daco-Thracian and Balto-Slavic, while in the same is shown to have lived in close proximity to Doric Greek, then that proves the Proto-Albanian was spoken up from Danube to Epirus and Macedonia.

You maybe didn't understand.

I write all time about Free Dacian.

Yes, Albanian, Balto-Slavic and Thracian/Dacian are close related. I will put new thread about rigorous American study which demonstrates that original (non borrowed) Albanian words are closest to Old Church Slavonic and Lithuanian.

Having said that, I take pride in every Ancient Balkanic tribe belonging mostly to the Dinaroid subrace, so your courageous Carpi are more than welcomed according to my book, including the warlike mountain dwellers of Epirus, Macedonia, Peloponnesus, Boiotia, Aetolia, Acarnania, or even the tribes in the Italian Peninsula.

You have a point.

It is valid theory and very founded, more Romanian scientists developed it.

And some Albanians in conversation with me think that theory has strong foundations.

There are more pillars of theory and in comparison with all other theories it can combine all contradictions in past the best.

Free Dacians are for respect.

If we accept Carpi and probably another Free Dacian tribe are the founders of Albanian nation in Albania.

But of course things are complex.

It is old story about natives and newcomers and story is similar in many parts of the world. Surely when Free Dacian came to today's Albania, probably first in the region of Mat, some local population existed, although these areas according evidence probably before Carpi could be quite depopulated.

It is similar everywhere in the Balkans and beyond. Todays nations are mixed, newcomers and local population. It is reason why diversity in the Balkans is large.

I was reading the following greek text yesterday
http://khazarzar.skeptik.net/pgm/PG...nitus_PG 112-113/De administrando imperio.pdf

A Wikipedia entry about it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Administrando_Imperio

It is a domestic and foreign policy manual written by an Eastern Roman Emperor in the tenth century.

What's interesting from a linguistic point of view is that the author mentions some words used by Sclavenes who live in the land of Rus and some words used by Rus. The Sclavenes who live in the land of Rus are "πακτιώται αυτών", tributaries. It's not about the Sclavenes who live elsewhere. That should be clear.

It's obvious that they speak different languages. I am quite sure that the language the Sclavenes speak is Slavic. I'll list the words mentioned.

Rus Ουλβορσί /ulvor'si/
Scl. Οστροβουνιπράχ /ostrovuni'prax/ (x is not 'ks' in IPA)
Grk το νησίον του φραγμού
= the island the dam

Ιn Russian, Czech island=ostrov. In Bosnian, Serbian, Slovenian: island = ostrvo, dam= brana. So, it's obvious that the Sclavenes there speak a Slavic language. I don't know anything about the language of the Rus.

The following words are mentioned also:
Scl. Γελανδρί /
ʝelan'ðri/
Grk ήχος φραγμού
= sound of dam

That word sound have meant 'sound' imo.. I am thinking something about possible (Germanic) cognates but since I am not sure I won't say anything yet.

Scl. Νεασήτ /nea'sit/
Rus. Αειφόρ /ai'for/ or /aei'for/
He says that it is named that way because pelikans make nests on the rocks of the dam (
διότι φωλεύουσιν οἱ πελεκᾶνοι εἰς τὰ λιθάριατοῦ φραγμοῦ)

"Neasit", of course, means 'nest'. We see that the Bosnian, Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Polish, Russian equivalents are "gnijezdo", "gnezdo", "gniazdo"

Rus. Βαρουφόρος /Varu'foros/
Scl. Βουλνηπράχ /Vulni'prax/ (again prax is closer to prah or prakh because x in IPA is not 'ks' as it is in English)
He says that it is called that way because that dam consists of a big lake. (διότι μεγάλην λίμνην ἀποτελεῖ)

I also have some possible cognates for this. But I'll also leave it for now. "Ni prax", though, should mean "of the dam". And the meaning that I propose is "filling of the dam".
I have no idea about the word used by Rus, again.

Rus. Λεάντι /Le'adi/
Scl. Βερούτζη /Ve'rudzi/ (probably 'verudz' is closer to the actual word they used and the final -i is an hellenized form of the name)
The meaning of this word should be something like "water outfall". The greek words used to descibe it are "βράσμα νεροῦ". 'Βράσιμο' today means boiling but 'ξεβράζω' means wash up.

Rus. Στρουκουν /'Strukun/
Scl. Nαπρεζή /Νapre'zi/
And that is supposed to mean little dam "μικρὸς φραγμός"

So I want to know is the language the Rus spoke Indo-European? And second of all, is it Germanic?
Because the language of the Sclavenes gives the impression of being more (let's say) Germanic-influenced.
But I don't know much for that so I'll wait for your input.

The Rus elite were speakers of a Norse dialect.
Normally, they also spoke Eastern Slavic.
But the words from here are not Eastern Slavic.
South Slavs were speakers of Slavonic.
Normal Rus people ,which were also Slavs, were speakers of some kind of Slavonic,also.
So, I think we have on one hand Rus elite language (which is a Norse dialect) and a South Slavonic dialect,on the other hand.
To mister admins here:
You know, you always allow threads to be deviated from their real subjects in anti-slavic propaganda and Albanian propaganda.

Unbelievable. Sometimes guys, show some respect for yourself, not for us.

Can you link me where you get your theories from ......................or are you only using knowledge taught in school which for all countries is 50% fabricated

Can you link me where you get your theories from ......................or are you only using knowledge taught in school which for all countries is 50% fabricated

A lot of Albanians think that what they learn and what Enver Hoxha had Illyrian dream is true (but of course not all, I have Albanian friends who think Romanian theory is valid)

But things are different, and it is not Romanian, or Slavic or Greek or someone conspiracy.

Why Romanian theory (Dr Russu, his predecessors and his successors) is the best explanation of the past?

Because it is based on facts and it is only theory which can link all Albanian contraindications in logical way, the strength of Romanian theory is such that no one another theory can compete.

Dr Russu said the truth:

Illyrian language probably extinct in 2nd century.

It means in 3rd-4th century nobody spoke Illyrian.

As Dr Russu argues Illyrian could not have any linguistic, or ethnic connotation, only geographical one.

But with Thracian things are different. This language survived much longer than Illyrian.

We have Carpian survival. Carpi were tribe in the borders Roman Dacia. Maybe another tribe in that region could save North Thracian language too.

Also Thracian language survived longer than Illyrian in isolated areas in Bulgaria.

And from today's perspective we can understand:

why Thracian, Albanian and Balto-Slavic are related to each other,

why Illyiran hypothesis for Albanians is expired,

and why Romanian (Dr Russu and other scientists) theory will be more and more visable and accepted in following period.

The Rus elite were speakers of a Norse dialect.
Normally, they also spoke Eastern Slavic.
But the words from here are not Eastern Slavic.
South Slavs were speakers of Slavonic.
Normal Rus people ,which were also Slavs, were speakers of some kind of Slavonic,also.
So, I think we have on one hand Rus elite language (which is a Norse dialect) and a South Slavonic dialect,on the other hand.
To mister admins here:
You know, you always allow threads to be deviated from their real subjects in anti-slavic propaganda and Albanian propaganda.

Norse and other germanic dialects before that where a lingua franca around Baltic Sea.

Some Finnish Iron Age names with a possible Germanic origin.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ahti < Ahti, Achti
Alvettu < Alfheid
Asikka < Asicho
Ammakko < Amacho, Ammako
Aranti < Arand
Artukka, Artukainen < Ardoicus, Artgaud
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eura < Euracus[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Halikko < Halicho
Halo < Halo
Harjavalta < Harjawalda
Hattelma < Hadelhalm
Hattu < Hathu, Haddo
Hauho, Hauhia < Hauha
Hervanta < Heriowanda
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ihamuoti < Ehamoti
Ilmari, Ilmarinen < Ildmir, Hildimar
Ingeranta < Ingebrand
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kaukaritsa < Gaugerich
Ketteli < Kettil
Kärväntä < Kaerwant
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lemminkäinen < Lehmbgen[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Masku < Masco
Muotia, Muotiainen < Muota,
Muodo, Muotine
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nihattu < Nihhad[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Paaskunta < Basigunde
Paro < Baro, Paro
Parta, Parto, Partia < Bard, Barda, Bardo
Pyynikki < Byniki
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rapo < Rabo
Rekotti < Reccoz
Renko < Renco
Rikanti < Rigant
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sotavalta < Zotowald[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tapio < Dabo, Tapo, Dapicho
Turenki < Thuring
Turso < Thursja
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ulvila < Ulv, Ulf
Unto, Untamo < Unto, Unda, Undi
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vanattara < Wanathere
Vermunti < Wermund
Vihti < Vihti
Villanti < Willand
Väinä, Väinämöinen < Weni, Weniman
[/FONT][/FONT]

What theories are you talking? Because the most ridiculous theory here....is yours.

What theories are you talking? Because the most ridiculous theory here....is yours.

give me proof ( a link ) of what your theories are about albanians and illyrians

give me proof ( a link ) of what your theories are about albanians and illyrians

I gave you many proofs in the thread about Illyrians, Albanians. I quoted there primary sources. Do you know what is an primary source? Go in the said thread, read again what i have posted there and if you disagree with me explain your opinion. But pls, try to show some seriousness.

And from today's perspective we can understand:

why Thracian, Albanian and Balto-Slavic are related to each other,

why Illyiran hypothesis for Albanians is expired,

and why Romanian (Dr Russu and other scientists) theory will be more and more visable and accepted in following period.
How Russu interpret the migration scenario of free Dacians,under what circmustances happened?
What is weird to me is that all "Avar" hoards in Balkans are found in Albania,one in Vrap central Albania (Tirana) other in Erseke southern Albania.
There was many subject in that kingdom of mixed origin.The collapse of the Danube frontier happened sometime after Justinian(6th-7th century),otherwise any subsequent migration would have been recorced,or stopped unless Romans themselves brought people in.

Unfortunately for the Romanian theory, it has 2 big enemies that work against it in every perspective, 1) Genetics and 2) Logic.

How can an unknown Barbarian tribe assimilate so quickly without any trace millions of people starting from Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Southern Serbia, Albania, Northern Greece, and Western Macedonia while living among Greek speaking proud Romans of the Byzantine Empire, the recently assimilated people from the Bulgarian Empire, and then the Serbian Empire together with many recently created South Slavic political unions, taking into consideration the importance of the Church (both Byzantine, Bulgarian and Serbian). Why would they voluntarily choose the language of these "brute highlanders" when despite their warrior oriented culture, couldn't compete with any of the organized Kingdoms/Empires in the Balkans at the time?

And then again, where's the genetic impact of these "Free Dacians"? Free Laconians or Free Arcadians seems more plausible than Free Dacians. Besides Y-DNA, there's not even mtdna similarity between these two regions. Were these highly outnumbered and uncivilized Free Dacian tribes invisible superhumans or something?

And the last point, u all seem to be defending pretty well from Albanian theories with the fact that we dont know much about Illyrian, but when it comes to prove the opposite u all confidently claim that Albanians and Illyrians are not the same. U either have facts or u dont. U either know or u dont. But all I see is the continuous use the same fact of "knowing nothing about Illyrians" to disprove one theory and verify another.

Unfortunately for the Romanian theory, it has 2 big enemies that work against it in every perspective, 1) Genetics and 2) Logic.

How can an unknown Barbarian tribe assimilate so quickly without any trace millions of people starting from Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Southern Serbia, Albania, Northern Greece, and Western Macedonia while living among Greek speaking proud Romans of the Byzantine Empire, the recently assimilated people from the Bulgarian Empire, and then the Serbian Empire together with many recently created South Slavic political unions, taking into consideration the importance of the Church (both Byzantine, Bulgarian and Serbian). Why would they voluntarily choose the language of these "brute highlanders" when despite their warrior oriented culture, couldn't compete with any of the organized Kingdoms/Empires in the Balkans at the time?

And then again, where's the genetic impact of these "Free Dacians"? Free Laconians or Free Arcadians seems more plausible than Free Dacians. Besides Y-DNA, there's not even mtdna similarity between these two regions. Were these highly outnumbered and uncivilized Free Dacian tribes invisible superhumans or something?

And the last point, u all seem to be defending pretty well from Albanian theories with the fact that we dont know much about Illyrian, but when it comes to prove the opposite u all confidently claim that Albanians and Illyrians are not the same. U either have facts or u dont. U either know or u dont. But all I see is the continuous use the same fact of "knowing nothing about Illyrians" to disprove one theory and verify another.
Well Nick like most others here you as well want to attach a territory to your people,I am not aware of milions of people,in Albania in 1923 had 803,959 inhabitants,you even point out to Hercegovina.
Your point about genetics apart that have higher E-V13 and slightly bit of J2,R1b from your neighbors is otherwise almost the same.
I will do the same you did in your comment.
How would then you explain Slavic being spoken from present Austria to Pelopponese in the early middle ages and other areas in present Greece,as well as Albania,toponyms and chronicles suggest this, 214 years of barbarian Slavic rule on Peloponese itself by their own chronicles.Yes like you mentioned otherwise unknown barbarians,how would this "proud" Romans,Greeks,Thracians etc whatever choose a language as Slavic for their own on almost entire Balkans.Otherwise people unknown until the middle ages.
Albanian expansion took place mostly in Ottoman empire by domination in part from the Muslim population,also Christian immigration outside the empire which at begining had Albanians too,later on many other people,out of which after rebelions two great migrations,empty lands somewhere,the Sharia law,i believe since 17th century become worst,when Ottomans start losing wars they blamed the non believers,much more rights to Muslims than to Christians,land owning,right to carry weapons etc,since prior in middle ages mostly the Balkans were dominated either by Byzantines or the other Slavic policies.At those times religion instead of nation as much as today matters.

Well Nick like most others here you as well want to attach a territory to your people,I am not aware of milions of people,in Albania in 1923 had 803,959 inhabitants,you even point out to Hercegovina.
Your point about genetics apart that have higher E-V13 and slightly bit of J2,R1b from your neighbors is otherwise almost the same.
I will do the same you did in your comment.
How would then you explain Slavic being spoken from present Austria to Pelopponese in the early middle ages and other areas in present Greece,as well as Albania,toponyms and chronicles suggest this, 214 years of barbarian Slavic rule on Peloponese itself by their own chronicles.Yes like you mentioned otherwise unknown barbarians,how would this "proud" Romans,Greeks,Thracians etc whatever choose a language as Slavic for their own on almost entire Balkans.Otherwise people unknown until the middle ages.
Albanian expansion took place mostly in Ottoman empire by domination in part from the Muslim population,also Christian immigration outside the empire which at begining had Albanians too,later on many other people,out of which after rebelions two great migrations,empty lands somewhere,the Sharia law,i believe since 17th century become worst,when Ottomans start losing wars they blamed the non believers,much more rights to Muslims than to Christians,land owning,right to carry weapons etc,since prior in middle ages mostly the Balkans were dominated either by Byzantines or the other Slavic policies.At those times religion instead of nation as much as today matters.

This is a typical falsification of history by someone from a country where all this ovski "scholars" try to convince the world that the inhabitants of FYROM are descendants of Ancient Macedonians.
You personally has posted in this forum falsification of history.
But i have an single question for you. There was or not the "famous" serb migration?

This is a typical falsification of history by someone from a country where all this ovski "scholars" try to convince the world that the inhabitants of FYROM are descendants of Ancient Macedonians.
You personally has posted in this forum falsification of history.
But i have an single question for you. There was or not the "famous" serb migration?
Anything doesn't work for your mythical origin is falsification,why would you attack me with such poor argument,i want a admin here for countless of insults until now from this guy called "Laberia".And yet they started a topic about their origin of two threads where they aren't the topic of discusion,here is about Slavic population,the next one about Yugoslavia again Albanian origin from Laberia and Nick,i couldn't care less just do not post or start a discussion where Albanians aren't mentioned.

Anything doesn't work for your mythical origin is falsification,why would you attack me with such poor argument,i want a admin here for countless of insults until now from this guy called "Laberia".And yet they started a topic about their origin of two threads where they aren't the topic of discusion,here is about Slavic population,the next one about Yugoslavia again Albanian origin from Laberia and Nick,i couldn't care less just do not post or start a discussion where Albanians aren't mentioned.

I accused you for forgery and i made an question to you. It's about your reputation as poster.

I accused you for forgery and i made an question to you. It's about your reputation as poster.
Mind you,i do not answer a question to you,neither i want to have conversation with people with behavior like yours,so do not reply to my comments even if you don't like them.
And if admins tolerate every post about Slavic people to be ruined by someone with Albanian nationalist purposes,plus to insult other people while conversation,well good for them and for the forum.

This thread has been viewed 37237 times.

Back