Fun, feel good videos

Crazy Bird Battling his reflection from my window,
… he thinks he’s winning :LOL:

he kept doing it over and over.

crazy bird is back, … the battle continues, … and it’s time for a storm panel, … He's getting really angry, very …

pE4nlvB.jpg

Not a video, but I thought it was pretty hilarious.

… The Messapi … back to the future:

… deleted …

Last edited:
This should be pinned somewhere on our site. You can't imagine how many times I think this. :)

Love these videos.

Clearly he not only looks like his mom, but he got his rhythm from her. :) Very sweet relationship, too; you can tell. Blessings on them, the bride and their families.

Jair Bolsonaro spoke privately in Italy with Jim Carrey about the COP 26 in Glasgow, but it was a reserved conversation and he can not give more details about it. :dismayed:

Not all planes
Not all pilots
can fly such.

Low pass flights
min 1:08

This put a smile on my face. Some people are just born with certain abilities, you know? So great to see the joy this child feels in expressing his affinity for music, and especially rhythm.

Sometimes, we are so tired, even to push a button

Italian Baby Learning To Speak

Although the title of the video is 'Italian Baby Learning To Speak', the mother is conversing with the baby in Spanish.

Italian Baby Learning To Speak

Although the title of the video is 'Italian Baby Learning To Speak', the mother is conversing with the baby in Spanish.

OMG, I LOVE this! How adorable! It put such a smile on my face. :)

She understands a lot, and has the intonation, rhythm, musicality and gestures; it's just the words themselves which come more slowly. At one point, as with walking, the dam will burst and she'll be able to speak.

What also made me smile is how bald she is. :) I was the same, and my daughter. I used to try to put these pink headbands on her, but she'd tear them off. :)

OMG, I LOVE this! How adorable! It put such a smile on my face. :)

She understands a lot, and has the intonation, rhythm, musicality and gestures; it's just the words themselves which come more slowly. At one point, as with walking, the dam will burst and she'll be able to speak.

What also made me smile is how bald she is. :) I was the same, and my daughter. I used to try to put these pink headbands on her, but she'd tear them off. :)

I felt the same as you, Angela: It's impossible not to smile seeing the spontaneous joy of this beautiful girl and this mother so nice. :)

Another cute videos. Baby Alice, 2 years old, speaking difficult words (Portuguese).

Another cute video. Baby Alice, 2 years old, speaking difficult words (Portuguese).

She's so incredibly sweet. :)

Here's a little Sicilian girl who is definitely NOT sweet. She's an absolute terror. I have no idea why foreigners often think Italian women are so passive; they're absolutely not as it's clear this little girl is mimicking speech patterns of someone she knows.

I don't know if I got all of it because it's Sicilian and a toddler's articulation is the best, but the gist of it is that her babysitter gives her a terrible headache "mal di testa". She doesn't let her play, she doesn't let her cry, or sleep, doesn't give her candy. She's crazy, punto e basta, which is SUCH an Italian thing to say, and which means Point Made. Enough, or maybe Period. End of story. You don't know how many times I've wanted to say that in meetings! :)

Most of all it's the hand gestures which slay me. I was the same when I came to this country; the Irish nuns told me they'd tie my hands behind my back if I didn't stop it. It worked to some degree, but not when I get angry. :) I've also been known to throw a thing or two, but I never did a table toss, although I've wanted to...

This thread has been viewed 187326 times.

Back