Politics Joe Biden's Presidency

A temporary alignment of leftist and billionaires agendas does not make the latter leftist. They are just using left for their global exploit of Labor.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

You don't know what you're talking about in the context of contempary American politics.

You don't know what you're talking about in the context of contempary American politics.

My point is simple, the mix up of the billionaires and left is just a nonsense. Unless seen as a temporary alignment of their agendas. Left is know for their global views starting from the 19 century with the workers of the world that need to unite. While MNC billionaires need a global free market for capital and trade. On the other side you have the American middle class that wants more protectionism of the domestic product.

Hm

America is moving to a strnge jungle, and a strange authoritarian status

If guns will be allowed in cities like NY Chicago etc etc
(offcourse exist there there, but with under other legal status)

and if abortion on the first 3 months (legaly, Doctors know better the correct time) is not allowed,
(it is another thing, forbit, forbit with excemptions, control of abortions, free will and finally any butcher doctor)

USA will find hershelf in a very strange civil status,

lets not forget the misunderstood of Black Lives Matter movement, when they smash Chistopherens Colombo statues,

I believed Trump on make America great again, but he was too little against especially other leaders,
Biden is in time to collapse by age gravity also,

But USA soon will have to face inner problems, of radical stupids, and state stupids, and anglosaxon conservatism, Rabels without reason etc
Drug policy is not enough and Luxury policy soon will be targeted,

USA MUST
invent much much more on true and high education,

to overpass the 'Fathers of nation' legacy, and studies above industrial demand speculum

Build and spend too much for infrastructure, USA mearchant transport sucks,

Infrastructure excepr merchantice help people to open their mind,
the easier you travel old style, (not airplanes) the more the people you know and exchange ideas,

The next riots will not be

the dynamic but peacefull walks and speeches of ML King and the blues of Mahalia Jackson
the just smash whatever even coffee bar pots and statues like 'Black Lives Matter'
but something different.

My point is simple, the mix up of the billionaires and left is just a nonsense. Unless seen as a temporary alignment of their agendas. Left is know for their global views starting from the 19 century with the workers of the world that need to unite. While MNC billionaires need a global free market for capital and trade. On the other side you have the American middle class that wants more protectionism of the domestic product.

The left at least in terms of American politics is not only economic, but also social. There is such a thing as Marxist social theory, i.e. cultural Marxism from the Frankfurt school. There was actually a recall election on Chesa Boudin in San Francisco, because his "restorative justice" approach let murderers, rapists, and thieves back on the street with just a slap on the wrist.

His adoptive father was Bill Ayers, a terrorist-murderer from the Weather Underground. Not a billionaire, but a millionaire:

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/bill-ayers-net-worth/

There are indeed left-wing rich people. They are socially left-wing, but also support paying for social programs. There are billions of examples I can point to.

But in a way, I understand why you are saying this. Before the 2016 election, something like Open borders for example was considered a "Right wing" policy, by people like Bernie Sanders:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ttney-griner-from-russian-detention-93zl3g0dd

This woman is an idiot for trying to smuggle cannabis through a Russian airport.

You are American, you are a celebrity, and in a country that has hostile relations with your home country. You think it is a good idea to violate their laws in an airport? She couldn't even wait to come back to the USA, where it is at least legal in some parts? She deserves to be in prison for her brazen stupidity, more than the actual crime itself.

Yet, Biden thinks it is a priority to bring her back? Imbecile that he is.

What about all of the people who are arrested for similar crimes here?

Yesterday I opened up one of the free covid-test kits we received in the mail from the government, and it was missing pieces. Pathetic...

What is this, the USSR?

That or a Banana Republic.

Did you see the speech where he read aloud from the teleprompter guidelines: End of quote, repeat the line? It's so pathetic it's not even funny anymore.

Then there's his son, who's a drug addled sex addict with one of the worst narcissistic personality disorders I've even seen in a man, taking pictures of himself and his sad, pathetic life what seems like hundreds of times a day. He makes the Trump sons seem wholesome.

It is truly abysmal that we have to endure this guy for another 2 years. It seems like an eternity.

Though it should be amusing to see the Dems get routed in the upcoming midterms at least.

Between a second term of Trump and Old Joe, I will take old Joe any day.

That or a Banana Republic.

Did you see the speech where he read aloud from the teleprompter guidelines: End of quote, repeat the line? It's so pathetic it's not even funny anymore.

Then there's his son, who's a drug addled sex addict with one of the worst narcissistic personality disorders I've even seen in a man, taking pictures of himself and his sad, pathetic life what seems like hundreds of times a day. He makes the Trump sons seem wholesome.

The US already turned into a presidential ketchup on the wall state!status…..[emoji6]

An interesting revelation was that Trump actually wanted to March on the Capitol with his supporters on January 6th. However, he was over ruled by his security team, who he physically lashed out against according to the testimony. He even tried to take control of the wheel of the limo. Frankly, this actually makes him look a lot better to his supporters, who some had accused of Trump abandoning on January 6th. Had the POTUS joined them, I wonder how it would have played out. Then you really couldn't blame the people for what they did, if they saw the sitting-president do it too.

Yes to his supporters, but makes him at the same time even more a suspect of plotting a coup attempt (indeed 'you really couldn't blame the people for what they did'). That fits a banana-republic....

You can have him, Joe Biden for President of Albania.

Thank for the gift [emoji320]. Definitely will be much better than what we have.

In this history one conclusion can be draw about people that support Trump and still think that he was the right choice “there is no shame in this world”.

Last edited:
I have the feeling that neither Trump nor Biden are right fit, they are simply too old. Let someone fresher take the role.

Thank for the gift [emoji320]. Definitely will be much better than what we have.

In this history one conclusion can be draw about people that support Trump and still think that he was the right choice “there is no shame in this world”.

Great argument, there are many disturbing policies that Joe Biden endorses. Where is the shame in Biden supporters?

Loudoun County schools' boss axed over transgender scandal: reports (nypost.com)

Maybe you prefer Gavon Newsome for President?

California’s plan to provide food assistance to undocumented residents leaves some out | KPBS Public Media

This thread has been viewed 41175 times.

Back